Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,063 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Men Don't Chase Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Don't Chase Women (833 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Don't Chase Women by xcitedjay(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2012
After wasting useful energy on 'the chase', we lose our freedom, as they always wanna know where you're at and who you're hanging out with, they expect you to take full responsibility for them, call ten times a day, tell them you love them every second, protect them with your life, inaddition to all the headaches and heartaches they bring. I mean why would a man be so eager to place himself in a situation like this?
I'm sure most men have their own reasons for not wanting to chase women despite having interest. Please feel free to share yours.
Re: Why Men Don't Chase Women by AK481(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2012
.........And with the rate rate of unemployment that have forced a lot of beautiful ladies into prostitution and automatically draged the price down to 5hun(short time),I guess most guys are now looking towards that direction.

What do guys want from a lady?
-love.....NO
-someone to join them to chop their money for free?(just like that)......No,they av brothers and sisters
-sex?-maybe.
Re: Why Men Don't Chase Women by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Men do not realise what they really want to a certain degree but once they've realised what they want, who they wanna be with, all the points in the op will become pointless.
Re: Why Men Don't Chase Women by 2goodbobo(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2012
I think is subjective because to each it's own. Some go chasing because of sex while some go chasing for the fun of it and others do it for love. Again the kind of girl go chase after, matters too cos not all girls automatically expect you to take care of their needs.
Re: Why Men Don't Chase Women by MrsChima(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Nigerian men are doing a fine job of chasing chicks.
Re: Why Men Don't Chase Women by 190theclown: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Well no offence 2my sweerthart (she knows herself)

If u're talking of everynigerian chick out there
D average ones jst as u mentioned den u are 100% rite

(1) (Reply)

Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! / Can You Remember Ur First Time? / Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.