Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon (8531 Views)

Southern Cameroon Aligns With Biafra, Given Airtime On Radio Biafra / Efik, Southern Cameroon Consider Forming A Republic - Obong / How Tribalism Made Southern Cameroon Run From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by joeyfire(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
grin

This life eh...lies and propaganda can only last for a while. Today Southern Cameroonians are fighting to leave the repression they were deceived into signing up for because of "Igbo domination".

Things are happening...
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Gotze1: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2017
oilsuop:
but minorities now prefer ibo people than we yorubas one ijaw girl told me that they will never do anything with us.That we yorubas are not straight forward like the ibos,my brother,things are not the same again we should know these by now, SS don't like us,am telling you the truth i have tried to date one isoko babe she told me that she don't like yorubas,it is better we know that this people we fought for are our enemies too,the thing is that if anything war happen b/w ibos and us;they will not be our friend again they will join ibos to finish yorubas.. sad sad
Eyahhhh, chukwudi, you do not even know how to lie. Are you a learner?
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by orisa37: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Then you must change .
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by tsdarkside(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
quid:
Prpoanganda. The British never got over the outright failure of
Their machiavellan 'indirect rule' in Igbo land. So, any story that
Paints the Igbos black is always welcomed by the british.
Nonsense people.

what is their to paint black??..you are already black...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) / 2019: SDP Chairmen Reject Jerry Gana, Vow To Vacate Ruling Against Donald Duke / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.