Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon (8532 Views)

Southern Cameroon Aligns With Biafra, Given Airtime On Radio Biafra / Efik, Southern Cameroon Consider Forming A Republic - Obong / How Tribalism Made Southern Cameroon Run From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Freewilly: The mods are slacking big time, this thread should have maade the front page longest time ago.

My Iyawo, How far na? Shey you still dey Coppell?
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Onlytruth(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
macjive01: http://www.jstor.org/stable/182769?seq=11

[size=18pt]READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE!

no be today IGBO man begin suffer , suffer for irredemmable foo;l's hands ... even comon banga cameroun ?

please read .. its really captivating[/size]

Africa is a desert of idiocy with FEW oasis of smartness and sanity. Logic is a tough task to many African groups. Igbo happens to be among the very few tribes in Africa that can actually follow simple logic. That is why the British found them easy to train and work with. That is how they formed the main civil service workforce during colonial rule. If not for certain level of foreign intrusion into African affairs, I bet you that all the nonsense you hear about "Igbo domination" would never be given any human attention.

Let me give one example.

A Camerounian friend (from Bafang/Doula side of Cameroun) obtained his secondary school education in Umuahia (Abia state) and from there, he attended Alvan Ikoku college of education . Now listen: This was between 1987 and 1994. He counted MANY of his fellow (French, not even English) Camerounians who attended secondary and tertiary education in Igboland, maily Imo/Abia and Enugu. . . this was not in 1946, nor 1956, nor even 1966. Fact is that the Camerounians still rely on Eastern Nigeria for education even till today!

Now, tell me, what has "Igbo domination" done to the Camerounian from 1960 to today (a whopping 52 years!) that compels them to still seek and obtain education in Igboland till date? If I'm a foreigner reading this, it simply tells me that Igboland is actually bearing a big Camerounian developmental burden. We in Igboland don't know these because we are naturally not interested in who is in our lands, or in our schools, afterall if they qualify and can pay school fees like everybody else, why should we care? undecided

But I bet you that some from the lazier parts of Africa will not understand this simple Igbo logic.

The same South Western Camerounians are desperate today to leave Cameroun and would (if possible) go back to Nigeria. But which Nigeria? EASTERN NIGERIA OF COURSE!

I will open a thread later to explore this (MAINLY AFRICAN) disease called "domination". Elsewhere in the world, it is called MERIT BASED APPOINTMENT.
No nation can develop without enthroning a merit based employment/appointment system.
That is why Africa remains poor and backwards.

That is also why Nigeria will NEVER allow Igboland to secede.

Africans have a twisted mindset when it comes to understanding a merit based system. They want things to work, but they will fight with their last blood to keep it from really happening.

Thank God I am an Igbo man. cool

6 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
On a good day, a thread like this deserves the front page, we shld be able to talk about why Southern Cameroun and Nigeria never got to be a single nation. All the Agricultural alternatives they could have provided us, Eto and Victor moses in the same team and lots of economic advantages in it for us all.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
An article exposes a phony set of people for who they really and yet some joker here still dey try shove them-say them-say tori down our throat . . .chai . . . The shame must be really hard to swallow . . . . 'Only truth' can't even save the day for them.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Tribalism will always prosper in NL.
I blame our leaders for giving away Bakasi. It was very very foolish of them. Every evidence shows that Bakasi is part of Akwa Ibom state which is in Nigeria. What a pity.
Would this thread make front page? Yet to see.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Onlytruth:

Africa is a sea of idiocy with FEW oasis of smartness and sanity. Logic is a tough task to many African groups. Igbo happens to be among the very few tribes in Africa that can actually follow simple logic. That is why the British found them easy to train and work with. That is how they formed the main civil service workforce during colonial rule. If not for certain level of foreign intrusion into African affairs, I bet you that all the nonsense you hear about "Igbo domination" would never be given any human attention.

Let me give one example.

A Camerounian friend (from Bafang/Doula side of Cameroun) obtained his secondary school education in Umuahia (Abia state) and from there, he attended Alvan Ikoku college of education (in Imo state). Now listen: This was between 1987 and 1994. He counted MANY of his fellow (French, not even English) Camerounians who attended secondary and tertiary education in Igboland, maily Imo/Abia and Enugu. . . this was not in 1946, nor 1956, nor even 1966. Fact is that the Camerounians still rely on Eastern Nigeria for education even till today!

Now, tell me, what has "Igbo domination" done to the Camerounian from 1960 to today (a whopping 52 years!) that compels them to still seek and obtain education in Igboland till date? If I'm a foreigner reading this, it simply tells me that Igboland is actually bearing a big Camerounian developmental burden. We in Igboland don't know these because we are naturally not interested in who is in our lands, or in our schools, afterall if they qualify and can pay school fees like everybody else, why should we care? undecided

But I bet you that some from the lazier parts of Africa will not understand this simple Igbo logic.

The same South Western Camerounians are desperate today to leave Cameroun and would (if possible) go back to Nigeria. But which Nigeria? EASTERN NIGERIA OF COURSE!

I will open a thread later to explore this (MAINLY AFRICAN) disease called "domination". Elsewhere in the world, it is called MERIT BASED APPOINTMENT.
No nation can develop without enthroning a merit based employment/appointment system.
That is why Africa remains poor and backwards.

That is also why Nigeria will NEVER allow Igboland to secede.

Africans have a twisted mindset when it comes to understanding a merit based system. They want things to work, but they will fight with their last blood to keep it from really happening.

Thank God I am an Igbo man. cool

look at this dummy.

fact is you folks are ethnocentric and tribalist. you show a preference for your people in any thing u are in charge off, not necessarily because your people are smarter or better at something ,but just because you belive they are .

u fucking bastards need to learn some respect.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2012
oduasolja:

look at this dummy.

fact is you folks are ethnocentric and tribalist. you show a preference for your people in any thing u are in charge off, not necessarily because your people are smarter or better at something ,but just because you belive they are .

^^^Hehehehe grin

More like Odua e-warrior wink.....deluded thicko!
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by macjive01: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2012
why are yorobbers so envious of Igbos it really amazes me.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Dede1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
oduasolja:

look at this dummy.

Please I would appreciate if a bloody numbskull such as you can expatiate on your foolhardy statement about Igbo being “ethnocentric and tribalist. you show a preference for your people in any thing u are in charge off, not necessarily because your people are smarter or better at something ,but just because you belive they are”.

When the British were in charge of the Nigerian armed forces, Ndigbo had no match in the ranks of Nigerian armed forces. Such scenario immediately engenders jealously that culminated into civil war. The same could be said about Nigerian civil service and academic establishment. Even a dunce knows if the playing field in Nigeria is leveled, Ndigbo do not need any preferential uplift to maintain level.

It is a noted fact a brigade of Nigerian army was turned into Yoruba enclave by a commanding officer of Yoruba extraction. Yet again, a Nigerian minister of education of Yoruba extraction introduced tribalism into Nigerian academia.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
i'm not surprised, Igbos are nothing but useless domineering leeches, give a Igbo man an inch he'll take a mile, if you try to help a yiboman he'll want to take over. The people of southern Cameroon see this sooner rather than later, how I wish we are not in the same country with these leeches!

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Give a yiboman a job now, before you say jack robinson the only names you'll hear in that office will be okeychukwu, chukwudi, chibuzor etc the lingua franca in your office will be Igbo before you know it.

Whenever i deal with a Igbo man i take it as if i'm dealing with a devil, if one must dine with the devil your spoon must be long.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
You the ones who will die without them not Igbos, so take them with you please.
oduasolja:

buhahahaha.

ok make we see.

u think say we are landless like u . stupid ingrate.

incase u dont know we got oil in our village too.

we got oil on our coastline.

stupid omo nna , what makes u think that minorities want to go with u bastard.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Always desperate to be a monster suction on people's resources, this the worst disease in YORONGBATIC BLOOD. tufiakwa unu!
sheyguy: On a good day, a thread like this deserves the front page, we shld be able to talk about why Southern Cameroun and Nigeria never got to be a single nation. All the Agricultural alternatives they could have provided us, Eto and Victor moses in the same team and lots of economic advantages in it for us all.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2012
imagine english speaking southern cameroons found the igbos so irritating and annoying that they opted to leave Nigeria to go to join a french country ,so that they could be free of igbo pests.

damn.

so now they dont have to deal with yall.

we yorubas will follow that route.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 12:29am On Aug 29, 2012

these guys will definitely not go back to the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oilsuop: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2012
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OILSOUP IS KILLING MY PEOPLE TOO MUCH CHOLESTEROL IN THEIR SYSTEM sad sad
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

Please I would appreciate if a bloody numbskull such as you can expatiate on your foolhardy statement about Igbo being “ethnocentric and tribalist. you show a preference for your people in any thing u are in charge off, not necessarily because your people are smarter or better at something ,but just because you belive they are”.

When the British were in charge of the Nigerian armed forces, Ndigbo had no match in the ranks of Nigerian armed forces. Such scenario immediately engenders jealously that culminated into civil war. The same could be said about Nigerian civil service and academic establishment. Even a dunce knows if the playing field in Nigeria is leveled, Ndigbo do not need any preferential uplift to maintain level.

It is a noted fact a brigade of Nigerian army was turned into Yoruba enclave by a commanding officer of Yoruba extraction. Yet again, a Nigerian minister of education of Yoruba extraction introduced tribalism into Nigerian academia.

which brigade was turned into yoruba brigade ?
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2012
M-16:
yorubas are rags ,smelly dunce .crabs .they can never climb out of holes neither will they give chance to climb .dead skeleton's .yorubas did not inherit wroth of war igbo's did suffer greatly Bleep yorubas living like refugees and beggars ,where as their elders and their babas stole money enough to build industries for this humanoid apes .yorubas are dark people their dark brain is empty . fucking smelly bastards go back to nigeria if like nigeria so much ,it is absurd giving funny name from naija to lagidi . yoruba's are weak and incapable to up lift that animal kingdom call nigeria .vision less bastard can never bring high tech development to nigeria .bastard's back stabbers

another fucking filthy igbo caveman theif.

why dont u go and kill the minorities and take over their oil installations.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2012
M-16:
[s]yorubas are rags ,smelly dunce .crabs .they can never climb out of holes neither will they give chance to climb .dead skeleton's .yorubas did not inherit wroth of war igbo's did suffer greatly Bleep yorubas living like refugees and beggars ,where as their elders and their babas stole money enough to build industries for this humanoid apes .yorubas are dark people their dark brain is empty . fucking smelly bastards go back to nigeria if like nigeria so much ,it is absurd giving funny name from naija to lagidi . yoruba's are weak and incapable to up lift that animal kingdom call nigeria .vision less bastard can never bring high tech development to nigeria .bastard's back stabbers[/s]

Absolutely rubbish! You wrote that rubbish out of your fcckkking halucinating mind when you become sober from your drunking state you'll still wonder why you're still a Igbo.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oilsuop: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
oduasolja:

another fucking filthy igbo caveman theif.

why dont u go and kill the minorities and take over their oil installations.
but minorities now prefer ibo people than we yorubas one ijaw girl told me that they will never do anything with us.That we yorubas are not straight forward like the ibos,my brother,things are not the same again we should know these by now, SS don't like us,am telling you the truth i have tried to date one isoko babe she told me that she don't like yorubas,it is better we know that this people we fought for are our enemies too,the thing is that if anything war happen b/w ibos and us;they will not be our friend again they will join ibos to finish yorubas.. sad sad
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oilsuop: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
inufele2:

Absolutely rubbish! You wrote that rubbish out of your fcckkking halucinating mind when you become sober from your drunking state you'll still wonder why you're still a Igbo.
my brother ibos are like that,they love themselves too much you cant do anything about it,i dont blame them'one ibo friend told me that in the east most gate-man and shoe shiners are not ibos that they are mostly northerners even down to house helps are mostly akwa-iboms so they grow up having Hausa as gate-man,calabar as cookers,so they believe they are special which i think is possible sad
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by maigaskiya1: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
oduasolja: na wahhh ohh. if evrybody is saying the same thing about u , then it must be true .

o boy hw far.wen wer u prematruely dischargd frm yaba psychiatric home.pls u ned 2 go bk.hoples Yoruba goat
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by manchy7531: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
and now they are the ones regretting to have left nigeria.......
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2012
M-16:
Let me ask this timid yorubas tribes to jump cliff ,i m sure they have seen avatar ,it is going to be worst trying to recolonize hybrid bastard's ,their tribal chief left confusion to a rabid yoru congo tribe ,it will take then another century of brain development , they always going to accuse bark and blame whoever they found to challenging their back ward life .ugly set of people .yorubas are fucking annoying ugly tribe .they love and brag about how they ruled naija , so much ranting .yes igbo's are refugees and they face persecution initiated by yoruba . why yorubas too . yorubas living like rats and refugee all over the continent of africa . igbo's are known to be refugees because of our unwanted union with yaribas .i wish earth quake hit tonight or tsunami and wipe them off face of the earth .

Calm down before you have a heart attack because of Yorubas grin grin I know it must be do hard to be a Igbo, no wonder you wish that Yoruba be wiped out so that you can move enmasse to SW abi? Keep dreaming
Your guys are bunch of losers, envious, domineering, ungrateful, leeches and criminally minded that's why you're known all over the world. Most countries now know the difference btw Adekunle and Okechukwu, making it easier to profile your criminal minded brothers.
If Igbos are hated everywhere they go it must be something to do with your attitude, behaviour and DNA so Igbos check yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by GehernKamer: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
those fighting are the minority.Cameroon remains one.I am an anglophone Cameroonian. Moreover,those doing that are just trying to make money out of it.You guys should stop wishing a separated Cameron coz it will never happen.Thanks.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by GehernKamer: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
I MEAN CAMEROON
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2012
It was the lily-liveredness of the SS people that has caused them to lose Bakassi, Saro-Wiwa et al, their farmlands, their environment etc

Lesson: whenever you see TRUTH, call it 'the truth'
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by M17: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
did you notice first hand tribalism from yorubas ,they will write all sorts of degrading non sense against the mighty IGBO'S but once you write a sentence against the oruba's , the NAIRALAND YORROBER owner , with DNA full of hate will delete your comment's .
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
M-16:
did you notice first hand tribalism from yorubas ,they will write all sorts of degrading non sense against the mighty IGBO'S but once you write a sentence against the oruba's , the NAIRALAND YORROBER owner , with DNA full of hate will delete your comment's .
Dont mind him. Unfortunately for him, truth does not need nairaland in order to propagate.

Sometimes they find it hard to differentiate between propaganda and fact.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by KIING: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
RETARD

“the most reckless amongst the tangle of reckless post spewed by crass,
a character who with each punch of his keypad stresses his severely unwell conditions of
logorrhoea, delusions of enlightenment, history
and sociology – amongst others.”

last time i checked the coward called gowon ceded it to cameroon to win the war...

He traded bakassi due to his weakness

It is wrong to peddle lies to your people. It is academic fraud to knowingly misrepresent facts just to score cheap points with people who do not have the discipline to do research and accept anything you pour out simply because they say you are a psychopath

u are a filthy rag for this clueless assumption

mentall Retarded epileptic sociopath

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Distances Himself From Allegations To Void Rivers Elections / APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.