Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC (11287 Views)

NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / Nigeria Importation of Cars Drop By 20% - Bank of Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by dedeike: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
gbadexy: @dedeike,
I have commented well on your previous post where you listed jonathan's achievement logically, but what you typed here is trash.
You can save the condescending tone for some ignorant people with inferiority complex.
Agreed with your analysis on the 300 MW supplied by both hydro dam, but we are not yet in dry season and even if we remove the 300 from national grid, should that meager amount result into total blackout in many parts of lagos recently according to responses I got from thread I opened yesterday?
Why did the presidency capitalize on the temporal improvement to praise its government and even insinuate that the power would hit 5000MW in some months time. I hope you understand the context the "some" was used.
Even reno omokri started a poll and was using the improvement in power as a major score card to rate this administration.

My brother, it is never in doubt that power has increased significantly in most parts of Nigeria. What is however in doubt is whether the improvement is sustainable on the long run or just a flash in the pan.
Any objective mind in Nigeria will agree that our power crisis dating back to as much as 50 years cannot be completely resolved just withing a year of GEJ's ascension as elected president.
But this govt more than any other has demonstrated sufficient committment to power reforms starting from the refurbishment of power plants which has translated to an all time record generation of 4,477 mw as evidenced in the following links.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/business/174360-power-generation-hits-4477mw

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/business/57661-electricity-generation-hits-record-4477mw.html

http://newsbreaknigeria.com/news/Nigeria+hits+record+4%2C477.7+megawatts

The govt appreciates that it is not yet Uhuru hence the ongoing PRIVATISATION of PHCN. we equally have distribution and transmission issues to tackle.
In the next 8months, just like AMADI said, govt will continue to overhaul. But before then there Will be a slight drop of 300 MW when dry season sets in.
This drop, however, will not obliterate the successes so far as we still have above 4000 MW generated by thermal station capacity which he said were recovered by GEJ.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike:
I know that you have sworn on oath and pledged to distort facts and truth. While I do not begrudge you for hating truth but I owe this forum a duty not to allow you advertise it.
Please open this link and confirm to the world how much ignorant you have been on power generation.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/business/174360-power-generation-hits-4477mw

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/business/57661-electricity-generation-hits-record-4477mw.html

I just can't stop laughing at your ignorance,sending me a link of a national newspaper that we all know works for the govt.
I said give me the figure of what has been spent on power generation by GEJ and Barth in the last 24 months then I'll prove to you that the govt has done nothing going by the billionns of dollars already spent,why is that hard for you to comprehend.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by killuminati(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2012
toluxa1:

Lair

I serious sad
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike:

My brother, it is never in doubt that power has increased significantly in most parts of Nigeria. What is however in doubt is whether the improvement is sustainable on the long run or just a flash in the pan.
Any objective mind in Nigeria will agree that our power crisis dating back to as much as 50 years cannot be completely resolved just withing a year of GEJ's ascension as elected president.
But this govt more than any other has demonstrated sufficient committment to power reforms starting from the refurbishment of power plants which has translated to an all time record generation of 4,477 mw as evidenced in the following links.

The govt appreciates that it is not yet Uhuru hence the ongoing PRIVATISATION of PHCN. we equally have distribution and transmission issues to tackle.
In the next 8months, just like AMADI said, govt will continue to overhaul. But before then there Will be a slight drop of 300 MW when dry season sets in.
This drop, however, will not obliterate the successes so far as we still have above 4000 MW generated by thermal station capacity which he said were recovered by GEJ.
Your analysis are just too poor,google is doing more harm than good to your brain. Take your time to find out the MW capacity we currently have in distribution and substract 300MW from that then tell us what we have left and the effect that will have on the nation's power generation,guess you need a break because your brain is failing faster than you can take.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by taharqa: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2012
See how the propagandists hv descended on this piece of info, distorting things. Smone shld plz tell me if am wrong in dis interpretatn of wot Amadi said: dat during d dry season power supply 4rm hydro will decrease by just 300MW(we knew dat power 4rm hydro will decrease bt unlike wot sm persons were previously insinuating, it will just decrease by 300MW. ) Generatn is currently at 4477 MW so assuming there was no further increase of power we will hv above 4000MW available BUT Amadi actuali said there wud be an increase b4 d end of d yr just dat it wud be realistically above 5000MW(plz read d article again- so if dry season means a small 300MW decrease 4rm 4477MW while power wud likely increase to not more dan 5000MW b4 d end of d yr, it means dat we wud actuali put more dan 800MW additional power to d grid b4 d end of d yr just as sm oda officials hv said). He furda said there wud be even markd improvements months 4rm nw(probably due to evacuatn of more power and more importantly, PRIVATISATION of d sector dat is concluding late Sept/Oct). PLZ read d article yrself away 4rm d few gang of Propagandists we hv...to say 4rm dis article dat d increase we hv had in power was due to 300MW and dat 2800MW + 300= 4477MW is asinine

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by yd849ja: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2012
I don't think we should be bogged down with the technicality of how much power is/not been generated. It is unnecessary and just pure time wasting to cover up the government's ineptitude and incompetence to say the least. Just provide the fr*gging power and let us as customers hold up our own end of the contract by paying our bills. Simple as ABC. All these talks of rain, water level, gas,8 months, Megawatt etc is already stale and no more tenable. We are TIRED of excuses just give us light!!!! Its so hard to be a Nigerian man!!! and if eventually it works, I don't want to hear any government propagandist singing praises of any idiot as if they paid for it out their own salary. That is what governments do in other climes and no one roll out drums and invites stupid praises for it. JUST GIVE US LIGHT enough of excuses already!!!
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by lightheart(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2012
crackhouse: and how do u know it's gonna be reduced by 300mw only?.

Funny question. grin
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by thelastPope(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: I have no doubt that you are suffering from a rare brain disorder,power goes to over 4430MW? Do you know that what we have in distribution is below 3,500MW? If the total capacity is reduced by 300MW then we are going to be left with say 3,200MW in distribution,now tell me where this govt did miracle after spending billions of dollars.

We know you are paid to spread lies but at least try not to make it obvious. I won't waste my time aguing with people like you. It makes no sense. Everyone knows the power generation stands at over 4300MW with a 170MW reserve. You are just being the troll that you are. Clown!

And this government has not spent billions of dollars on power. Maybe you got that from your sponsors. Check Prof Nnaji's tweets to see how much the government has spent. Clown!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by dedeike: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: I just can't stop laughing at your ignorance,sending me a link of a national newspaper that we all know works for the govt.
I said give me the figure of what has been spent on power generation by GEJ and Barth in the last 24 months then I'll prove to you that the govt has done nothing going by the billionns of dollars already spent,why is that hard for you to comprehend.

Still advertising his ignorance further. Anybody following our debate so far right from the first page will simply laugh you to stupor.

In your desperation to attack GEJ, you came out blabbing that there was nothing like 4477 MW. You even dared me to prove it. You gave the mischievous impression that I concorted the 4,477MW figures myself.
I went the extra mile to source the evidence for you. Having been confronted with the stark reality of your foolishness, your story has changed.
You have resorted to the lame and laughable argument that my links are from sources that work for govt grin
So the NATIONNEWSPAPERS now work for Govt?
DAILYTRUST also works for GOVT? SMH*

When you saw how laughable this sounds? You somersaulted again to rephrase the issues to Barth NNaji's expenditure as if that has ever been the issue here.
But let me still join issues with you on that score because you re like a drowning man seeking for any last straw to cling on.
The entire power sector was allocated just about 200 billion Naira in 2012 budget. Even if Barth Nnaji has squandered all in refurbishing the power plants, which we know it's impossible given the 56% budget performance, it's still doesn't come close to your imaginary billions of dollars.

I await a further public show of your ignorance on this thread.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by killuminati(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2012
lightheart:

Funny question. grin
wrong answer grin
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by thelastPope(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2012
This is Prof Nnaji's last tweet on twitter.

"@ProfBartNnaji: @Abdulhari108 @YaxsyMand @ProfBartNnaji We had never generated this much MW in any rainy season. I am confident that it will be sustained."
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by jmaine: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: If you think this administration has done well in the power sector then tell me how much money they spent in the last 24 months to achieve so very little then I'll prove to you that they have done worse than the previous administration,remember 80% of the power projects were initiated by OBJ's administration.
So am waiting for you to give me the figure,we can take it from there if you are able the give us the figure spent by Barth and GEJ in the last 24 months to generate 1000MW.

Dont you think this line of yours is very stale and lacking content . . .

1) OBJ started something that was poorly implemented cos the power projects were bereft of means to supply their gas powered turbines . .

2) These poorly implemented projects were abandoned for 3 solid years during the late Yar Adua regime . . .

3) GEJ came in to re-activate these poorly planned and abandoned projects . .he also ensured their master plan was retweaked to ensure adequate,appropriate and prompt supply of needed gas meant for them . .

They also delivered on that gas - supply timeline which is the sole reason our power generation has increased to our all time high and the main reason for the much acknowledged improved supply

Hopefully by the end of this year, when the on coming NIPPs are expected to be commisioned . .I just hope you will applaud them than engage in needless criticism

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by playcharles(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2012
NA GAS OR NA RAIN THEM THEY USE POWER, shocked
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by thelastPope(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2012
This is Prof Nnaji's last tweet on twitter.

"@ProfBartNnaji: @Abdulhari108 @YaxsyMand @ProfBartNnaji We had never generated this much MW in any rainy season. I am confident that it will be sustained."

And a previous:

"@ProfBartNnaji: Yesterday, we recorded 4,307.7 Megawatts plus 170MW which serves as spinning reserve, bringing the total quantum of power to 4,477.7MW."

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Yaya6: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2012
For me I believe say all these na efforts towards ensuring a stable electricity supply in the country, what if these people refused to speak out or keep us posted as per the developments in the power sector. I kind of appreciate the transparency cos the power issue has really degenerated and it will take a gradual moves to put everything to place. It can't just happen in one day and that is the truth.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Rhapsody1(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2012
yd849ja: I don't think we should be bogged down with the technicality of how much power is/not been generated. It is unnecessary and just pure time wasting to cover up the government's ineptitude and incompetence to say the least. Just provide the fr*gging power and let us as customers hold up our own end of the contract by paying our bills. Simple as ABC. All these talks of rain, water level, gas,8 months, Megawatt etc is already stale and no more tenable. We are TIRED of excuses just give us light!!!! Its so hard to be a Nigerian man!!! and if eventually it works, I don't want to hear any government propagandist singing praises of any idiot as if they paid for it out their own salary. That is what governments do in other climes and no one roll out drums and invites stupid praises for it. JUST GIVE US LIGHT enough of excuses already!!!
I concur. We sometimes make it seem as if the government is doing us a favor therefore we should be eternally grateful. It is as a result of the badly damaged pysche of the average Nigerian. When someone is doing what he supposed/paid to do, it does not call for praise. Only when he goes beyond that should praises be expected. While I agree that the power problem of this nation will not just disappear in few months, yet the way some peeps make the small increase sound, one will think the government has exceeded expectation. A whole lot still has to be done. And government should also understand that Nigerians have been so lied to that if they say they are waiting to see before they believe, it is totally understandable. The said reduction by 300MW could turn into 1500MW reduction. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by taharqa: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: I have no doubt that you are suffering from a rare brain disorder,power goes to over 4430MW? Do you know that what we have in distribution is below 3,500MW? If the total capacity is reduced by 300MW then we are going to be left with say 3,200MW in distribution,now tell me where this govt did miracle after spending billions of dollars.
How d hell did you get this info. Are u guys not tire of Lying in public? You just decided to manufacture d lie dat 'less dan 3500MW' was bn distributd 4rm yr head, and still hv d guts to use it to argue in a public forum? Wen smone tries to correct d info by providing a source, you say dat Dailytrust is a govt paper! Do u live in 9ja? Which paper, apart 4rm say Sahara Reporters, is more anti-govt dan daily trust. By d way, most oda papers reportd dis including d same Punch u guys hv bn misinterpreting...cant u guys ever mk a complete argument witout hving d need to employ lies, halftruths nd distortions. U will win ova more intelligent ppl dat way #honestadvice
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by thelastPope(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2012
Rhapsody!:

I concur. We sometimes make it seem as if the government is doing us a favor therefore we should be eternally grateful. It is as a result of the badly damaged pysche of the average Nigerian. When someone is doing what he supposed/paid to do, it does not call for praise. Only when he goes beyond that should praises be expected. While I agree that the power problem of this nation will not just disappear in few months, yet the way some peeps make the small increase sound, one will think the government has exceeded expectation. A whole lot still has to be done. And government should also understand that Nigerians have been so lied to that if they say they are waiting to see before they believe, it is totally understandable. The said reduction by 300MW could turn into 1500MW reduction. Just saying.

So why don't we see this kind of logic from you guys when you praise Fashola? There's something really off about the way you people argue. It smacks so much of partisanship and its really sad. Really really sad.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by jayp2: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Agiliti: maybe it has to do with the dam; more rain = stronger flow, somebody who knows pls explain

but 8 months? thats like may next year
The source of electricity in Nigeria is Hydroelectric. It is a Turbine that is turned by the force in a large volume of water. That is why we have Dams in Nigeria like Kainji, Shiroro and others.
There's usually a high volume of water during raining season which will eventually increase the revolution of the Turbines at the Dams and directly increase power supply.
But this is problem we have in Nigeria: sustainance, the Federal Government knew all this right and they should have made provision for storage just like the oil refineries for continuous usage and we will not have problem again..
There are even billions feet of natural gases deposited in the oil regions of the country which the government have been blind to these resources, if exploited, it will generally improve standard of living of Nigerians.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by IjeomaObasi: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2012
NERC chairman never said we are returning to status quo.he only said we were able to recover 300mw because of the rain and weshould not expect miracles to generate 5000mw by December.it is a gradual process.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2012
thelastPope:

We know you are paid to spread lies but at least try not to make it obvious. I won't waste my time aguing with people like you. It makes no sense. Everyone knows the power generation stands at over 4300MW with a 170MW reserve. You are just being the troll that you are. Clown!

And this government has not spent billions of dollars on power. Maybe you got that from your sponsors. Check Prof Nnaji's tweets to see how much the government has spent. Clown!
Idio:t who knows nothing about power generation,you dumbly concluded that power stands at over 4,300MW based on what Barth Nnaji tweeted on twitter.I can see how stupi:d you are for saying that govt did not spend billions on power generation,that completely outlined your level of ignorance.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Kezzy24(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2012
I always knew the improvement in power supply,was too good to be true.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by oshyno(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2012
Am quite bemused by some replies here.Is like some poeple celebrate wen there is a bad news just to hv a reason to attack d government.Hw on earth can a mere 300 mwatt take us bad to square one.It makes me puke sometimes hw some pipu reason.Is like most of them don't even perus d write up.They just see d headline and zaaap they are already scripting comments as if that will give them an award.Really I weak 4 dis country 4 bunch of discomboboluted dimwits she churns out.

I don't blame u.I blame GEJ 4 being soo lenient to soo many of u.Can u try all dis shit with OBJ ? Plz don't push d man called GEJ cuz d reaction to soo many of d criticism might be catastrophic.
Ask SON newspaper frm UK what power can do.

@dedeike
No matter how u try to explaind to dumbskulls their mind is already made up.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by lavita2(f): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2012
airfinance: E Gbami O: 1. Crude Oil production/day - 2.5M barrels
2. Current Price = $113/barrel
3. Daily Sales = 2.5M x 113 = $282.5million
4. Monthly Sales = 282.5M x 30days = $8.475billion
5. Yearly Sales = $8.475billion x 12 = $101.7billion
6. Naira Equivalent = 101.7billion x #160 = 16.272trillion naira per year.
7. Nigeria's budget for 2012 = 4.5trillion naira.
Now d question is: Where is d surplus going?!
Analysis by Femi Falana (Lagos lawyer/Activist on Channels Tv).
PLS USE UR FREE SMS TO PASS ON THIS ENLIGHTENMENT ON TO OTHER NIGERIANS 4 US 2 FIGHT 4 FREEDOM FRM ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL BONDAGE.
1Share

Bro, I am critical of this present administration too but I'd like us to use our obective reasoning when criticising. If you did basic economics in school, you'd have realised that there is something called selling price, cost price and profit. What u have there is the selling price of our crude oil. Apart from that, the PROFIT accrued is usually shared between the 3 tiers of Government. Pls take whatever Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode says with a pince of salt. I have never in my life seen such a two-timing liar . He's a shame to the Yoruba race.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2012
jmaine:

Dont you think this line of yours is very stale and lacking content . . .

1) OBJ started something that was poorly implemented cos the power projects were bereft of means to supply their gas powered turbines . .

2) These poorly implemented projects were abandoned for 3 solid years during the late Yar Adua regime . . .

3) GEJ came in to re-activate these poorly planned and abandoned projects . .he also ensured their master plan was retweaked to ensure adequate,appropriate and prompt supply of needed gas meant for them . .

They also delivered on that gas - supply timeline which is the sole reason our power generation has increased to our all time high and the main reason for the much acknowledged improved supply

Hopefully by the end of this year, when the on coming NIPPs are expected to be commisioned . .I just hope you will applaud them than engage in needless criticism
You confirmed it yourself that OBJ started 80% of the power porjects while all GEJ and Nnaji has been doing is gas supply and reactivation of the already developed plants,now tell us how Barth spent in the last 24 hours on just implementation of master plan and gas supply timeline on plants with 50% completion rates.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Tczar(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2012
So ultimately we are back to square one,nawa ooo.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2012
taharqa: How d hell did you get this info. Are u guys not tire of Lying in public? You just decided to manufacture d lie dat 'less dan 3500MW' was bn distributd 4rm yr head, and still hv d guts to use it to argue in a public forum? Wen smone tries to correct d info by providing a source, you say dat Dailytrust is a govt paper! Do u live in 9ja? Which paper, apart 4rm say Sahara Reporters, is more anti-govt dan daily trust. By d way, most oda papers reportd dis including d same Punch u guys hv bn misinterpreting...cant u guys ever mk a complete argument witout hving d need to employ lies, halftruths nd distortions. U will win ova more intelligent ppl dat way #honestadvice
Who is this clueless goon with excessive brain turmoil,what do you know about power generation to quote me. Instead followingt up with govt activities to know what is happen you choose to read Daily Trust rather than read life situations,do you know the difference power generation statistics,capacity statistics and transmision statistics which brings us to distribution.
Still ask you,how much has this govt spent so far to achieve this little that you blindly celebrate,do bother to quote me if you cannot come up with the figure,mumu.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2012
"Singing majek fashek's send down the rain"
This Government is not serious to tackle electricity problem.seems some people haven't noticed that there is always increase in electricity during the rainy season.some peeps have already started singing praises to GEJ.smh!
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by lightheart(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
killuminati: wrong answer grin
U don't see d irony in d question? Funny comment!

@chuks234, can u post a link for us to lend credence to what you believe to be the true state the power sector? Thanks in advance
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by jmaine: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: You confirmed it yourself that OBJ started 80% of the power porjects while all GEJ and Nnaji has been doing is gas supply and reactivation of the already developed plants,now tell us how Barth spent in the last 24 hours on just implementation of master plan and gas supply timeline on plants with 50% completion rates.

You can do better than this dude . . . .You prolly expected GEJ to abandon already initiated projects simply because it wasn't his . . .what manner of reasoning is this undecided

what is the essence of continuity of quality projects to completion if we have people like you feeling otherwise

Do you know the amount of efforts it took the admin to make provision for gas supplies and to[b] make the pricing attractive and viable for investors and for assured constant supply[/b]. . .

chucky234: ,now tell us how Barth spent in the last 24 hours on just implementation of master plan and gas supply timeline on plants with 50% completion rates.

24 months you meant undecided . . . . . .Like i said . . .This point is stale cos the on going NIPPs are running smoothly as planned and some are expected to be commisioned later this year . . .

Quit your style dude
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by dedeike: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2012
jay_p:
The source of electricity in Nigeria is Hydroelectric. It is a Turbine that is turned by the force in a large volume of water. That is why we have Dams in Nigeria like Kainji, Shiroro and others.
There's usually a high volume of water during raining season which will eventually increase the revolution of the Turbines at the Dams and directly increase power supply.
But this is problem we have in Nigeria: sustainance, the Federal Government knew all this right and they should have made provision for storage just like the oil refineries for continuous usage and we will not have problem again..
There are even billions feet of natural gases deposited in the oil regions of the country which the government have been blind to these resources, if exploited, it will generally improve standard of living of Nigerians.
This your post would have made much sense if it were pre 2005. The present reality is that we do not depend solely on Hydroelectric. We have built thermal stations as follows calabar, IHOVBOR, Omotosho, calabar, Alaoji, GEREGU, OLORUNSHOGO. Etc
It is the refurbishment of these power stations plus the execution of gas to power plan by Diezani that has led to the much celebrated increase in generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Hacking Claims Show The Party Is Afraid Of The Inevitable Atiku Win In 2019 / Edo 2020: PDP NWC Sets Up Primaries Electoral Committee / Buhari Seeks Stringent Punishment For Lawyers Who Delay Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.