Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

CPC Condemns Ogun ACN. How Good Is This To The Proposed Merger? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Condemns Ogun ACN. How Good Is This To The Proposed Merger? (845 Views)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CPC Condemns Ogun ACN. How Good Is This To The Proposed Merger? by osajojo(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/amosuns-govt-is-too-slowcpc/

The CPC national body has vehemently condemned the Government of the A.C.N in ogun state stating slow rate of development. This tends to assume CPC as a major opposition to the A.C.N government in that state. My thought is that the CPC would still desire claiming power from A.C.N controlled states. This also seems like they both have different ideologies. My question is that with the presence of a clash of interest and differing views of these two political parties. My fear is that each of these parties haven't really been able to prove they are a better choice to the ruling PDP. If so? What is expected of their proposed merger?

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Soldiers Arrested For Plotting Assassination, Coup D’etat! / President’s Hometown Gets The Lion’s Share On Ecology Funds, The North Loses Out / The True Story- "Innocense Of Islam" That Sparked Protest Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.