Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell (4369 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by sexmovie: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
Over the last few months i have been chatting with Nigerian females online and notice it seems they all go to the same school of lies, i mean hear one lie from one girl and you have heard it all
i dont know if you know any if you do pls drop them here at least if they know we know, they may just invent new lies

1) I have problem in school and my dad either just lost his job or has many things on his mind can you pls send me money
2) I don't have money to come over to your place can you pls send me recharge card so i can sell and come over
3) My camera has no flash
4) My memory card just went bad
5) My bb contract will run out today and am broke (hoping you would send them money)
6) I am in my period (after choping your money )

I am not that used to Nigerian women having lived most of my life in the uk but noticed that these lies come up so much, I guess it's a Nigerian thing because I don't hear them in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by henrypower(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
My Girlfriend: Honey, I want to buy a new Phone, this one isn't good anymore. (expecting me to provide the cash)

My response: God will provide.

10 Likes

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
With all your lies; u mean nigerian gals love money?
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
undecidedHmmmm!
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by tpia1: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
isnt this the guy who said he was looking for women to feature in his p.orn movies?

any woman who falls into his trap, i think he's clear enough- you cant really say he deceived you?

unless you're hooking up with him for an undercover bust?
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
1) Am a virgin

2) Dis my 1st time

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by sexmovie: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
tpia1: isnt this the guy who said he was looking for women to feature in his p.orn movies?

any woman who falls into his trap, i think he's clear enough- you cant really say he deceived you?

i am the same guy, and how have i deceived anyone, have i said anything that is a lie, i am no saint and i am not married or looking to get married, just like you i am looking to have as much fun as possible, due to my english accent and the fact that i just got back from the uk i have had my fair share of women and you would do the same if you were in my shoes, my biz and my personal life are not the same, i am a professional, the other post is my biz this is my personal life and just something i noticed or is nairaland not a forum anymore
my biz post is not a must am not forcing anybody, i am not selling anything or asking people to buy anything so pls if you have nothing better to do, take a nap

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by PRETTYCHI4GODY: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
WELL ALL U SAID IS TRUE BUT NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS DO THAT. PEOPLE WHO DO THAT I SEE THEM AS PROSTITUTES IN DISGUISE. MYSELF IS AN UNDERGRADUATE AND I PAY MY FEES AND DO OTHER THINGS FOR MYSELF. SO I CAN NOT USE IT TO SAP MEN, NEVER. IF U ARE MY FRIEND AND FEEL IAM GOING THROUGH DIFFICULTIES AND U DECIDED TO HELP NO PROBLEM.
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by sexmovie: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
PRETTYCHI4GOD@Y:
WELL ALL U SAID IS TRUE BUT NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS DO THAT. PEOPLE WHO DO THAT I SEE THEM AS PROSTITUTES IN DISGUISE. MYSELF IS AN UNDERGRADUATE AND I PAY MY FEES AND DO OTHER THINGS FOR MYSELF. SO I CAN NOT USE IT TO SAP MEN, NEVER. IF U ARE MY FRIEND AND FEEL IAM GOING THROUGH DIFFICULTIES AND U DECIDED TO HELP NO PROBLEM.

you are also correct and i have in no way said all nigerian women and if i have am sorry, i do believe we have many many good nigerians ladies and have met my fair share, anyway thank you for sharing
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by PRETTYCHI4GODY: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
I DO MY BUSINESS TO HELP MY SELF, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE IT IS. AS FOR EATING YOUR MONEY AND TELLING YOU STORIES, I BELIEVE SEX HAS TO COME FROM THE MIND, BUT IF THE PERSON IS INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY SHE SHOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN GIVING U SEX.
ANY MAN THAT MAKES ME HAPPY SHOULD ALSO BE HAPPY TOO. I LOVE NIGERIA.
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by mspookie: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
i will see u 2mrw
i am on my way
i am tired
i am a virgin
i luv u
i will never break ur heart
i dont need ur money
i hate sex
i cant fight for a man
i dont drink alcohol
u can trust me
i lost my virginity to rape

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by tpia1: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexmovie:

i am the same guy, and how have i deceived anyone, have i said anything that is a lie, i am no saint and i am not married or looking to get married, just like you i am looking to have as much fun as possible, due to my english accent and the fact that i just got back from the uk i have had my fair share of women and you would do the same if you were in my shoes, my biz and my personal life are not the same, i am a professional, the other post is my biz this is my personal life and just something i noticed or is nairaland not a forum anymore
my biz post is not a must am not forcing anybody, i am not selling anything or asking people to buy anything so pls if you have nothing better to do, take a nap

i don think i asked you any question, or even addressed you for that matter.
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by MMM2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
My uncle is dangote kiss

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by tpia1: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
^why posting directly after me for the third time in less than 30 mins.
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by sexmovie: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
tpia1: isnt this the guy who said he was looking for women to feature in his p.orn movies?

any woman who falls into his trap
, i think he's clear enough- you cant really say he deceived you?

i would think that falls into addressing me, like i said if you got nothing to add go and take a nap
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by dothis91: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
dnt let us do it now...but u kno i lov u

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by claremont(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
When she says she loves you, just know that what she really means is that she loves the way you are spending money on her carelessly without thinking of tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by tobechi20(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Guys are aware dat they are lies but they stil fall for their lies and gve them d cash. Y?
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
"Its painful"

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by ronkebp(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lies...all are lies!!!!!!
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Yorisb: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu: "Its painful"

Lol.
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Adaeze003(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
M M M: 1) Am a virgin

2) Dis my 1st time

funny but there's always a first time na..
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Since when did nigerian ladies start telling lies. They use to behave like reverend sisters smh. How are the mighty fallen
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2012
Nigerian ladies actually invented the word "lie", they even shed crocodile tears of love just to get a BB Porsche
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigerian ladies actually invented the world "lie", they even shed crocodile tears of love just to get a BB Porsche

gringrin On point~
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by lacasa: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigerian ladies actually invented the world "lie", they even shed crocodile tears of love just to get a BB Porsche
cheesy
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by MMM2(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2012
tpia1: ^why posting directly after me for the third time in less than 30 mins.

Don't u like it wink
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by MMM2(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2012
Adaeze003:

funny but there's always a first time na..

Yep

Even when dey re having se x with dere 99 BF,s dey will still say it is dere 1st time angry
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Banim(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2012
ms pookie: i will see u 2mrw
i am on my way
i am tired
i am a virgin
i luv u
i will never break ur heart
i dont need ur money
i hate sex
i cant fight for a man
i dont drink alcohol
u can trust me
[size=24pt]i lost my virginity to despoil[/size]

Na dis one i dey hear pass... D tin dey vex me ehn angry angry angry
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
And how many time has a girl asked that of you? Your dreams included
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Banim:

Na dis one i dey hear pass... D tin dey vex me ehn angry angry angry

Cuz u hear am pass, no mean say all of dm dey lie! Who knows how many u sef don vandalize!
Re: Common Lies Women In Nigeria Tell by malaria(f): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how many time has a girl asked that of you? Your dreams included
I wonder o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Teenager / Nairaland Lacks Handsome Dudes / Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.