Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,635 members, 7,823,785 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love (1275 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by frankmoney(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Just wonna knw how it felt lyk the first tym you fell in luv....mine was hmmmm
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by slimyem: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
..i knew i was in trouble...cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by frankmoney(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
slimyem: ..i knew i was in trouble...cheesy
lol how?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by slimyem: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
frankmoney: lol how?
long story...
Not for public discussion...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by mspookie: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
shit trap, DONT fall in.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by frankmoney(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2012
ms pookie: shit trap, DONT fall in.
lol
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2012
It felt like swimming in a volcano.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Mynd44: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem:
Not for public discussion...cheesycheesycheesy
Says who.abeg talk jorh
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by free2ryhme: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: It felt like swimming in a volcano.
was it active:/
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2012
free2ryhme: was it active:/
No passive!
Aproko oshi!!!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Spy360(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
I felt sm1 has stole my heart
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Maybe you donated your heart for a transplant
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by slimyem: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Says who.abeg talk jorh
talk wetin?
If you wan read story,go buy story book abeg!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
You are such a kill joy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by WebSurferTM: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Was still very young then, but I knew I was in serious Trouble, at a time I couldn't do anything, all I had was weakness all over me, when I sees her, away from her, and when we got seperated, it was hell, till date I have adviced myself never to fall in that kinda love, cox I knew what I went through
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by WebSurferTM: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Then, this girl was the most intelligent, pretty, an african queen, talking about Sec. School days, she didn't give a damm bout me then, so many suitors, you know girls,(fEel untop of the world and fEel dey can do whatever they like), funny how today she's no longer that beauty, story don change, what girls need to learn, beauty fades away,
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by vivianc(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
The first and only time I fell in love my world changed. Whenever I look around all I could see is just the two of us, nothing else matters and no one else exists. That's serious trouble! *singing* .......if this is the kind of love that mama used to warn me about, I'm in trouble, I'm in real big trouble.......someone pls call 911..............
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by WebSurferTM: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: The first and only time I fell in love my world changed. Whenever I look around all I could see is just the two of us, nothing else matters and no one else exists. That's serious trouble! *singing* .......if this is the kind of love that mama used to warn me about, I'm in trouble, I'm in real big trouble.......someone pls call 911..............
I thought I was alone on that
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by ikekings(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2012
I felt d way i felt wen the cap of my dick was sucked for the 1st tym.....
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Fell In Love by frankmoney(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
vivian chinaza: The first and only time I fell in love my world changed. Whenever I look around all I could see is just the two of us, nothing else matters and no one else exists. That's serious trouble! *singing* .......if this is the kind of love that mama used to warn me about, I'm in trouble, I'm in real big trouble.......someone pls call 911..............
lol

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Ladies Probably Don't Know About Their Men. / My Husbands Ex Claims They Have A Son / Ladies Only: Which Of These Men Will U Gladly Marry If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.