Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality (2016 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by manangel(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2006
I met this girl 4yrs ago fell i lov and she later left me for a pastor 2yrs ago based on the fact

that i was having sex with her. but she came back last year when she broke up with the

pastor reason wasthat the pastore want to have sex with her. i accept her back b/c i lov her

and since then things have been going on well until last week when she flashed me and i

called her back and she told me that she want us to quit the relationship i told her there is no

problem if that is what she want she later called me to tell me that she was not serious with

what she told me that she still love me. i askedher to give an explanation and all she was

telling me is that i should not be annoyed that i should forget about it. what do you think is going on
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by whitelexi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2006
Early signals of wht the future holds, Do u want God himself to come down and tell u b4 u see?
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Thagodfada(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2006
she's got issues. Loads of them. She is playing with you emotions. She knows she can control you so is using you as a back-up.

Better look for a girl that really loves you and want to have sex with you grin cool grin

Seriously dude find someone else. Mind you, don't leave her yet cos a bird in hand is worth 2,3,6 ,7 (you know what i mean) in the bush. Keep her there but keep searching. if it happens that she is the one, then thats fine. you just have to deal with her crazy aasss.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Zahymaka(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2006
She's one confused broad. You need to have a serious discussion with her.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by fresheva(f): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2006
she must be having emotional distabilizd mind, she is playing with your emotions but just have a serious dialogue with her , it can solve untold problems
cheesy
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by curiousNja(f): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2006
People have said it all already. The wriiting is on the wall, clear as day. I know this guy that went through the same thing. He struggled to keep her, got married to her and throughout their time, she stressed him out so much making excuses about religion. He even got her pregnant intentionally just to keep her and within 1 yr, it was all over. If she wants to fly, give her wings. Let her go.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Seun(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2006
I agree. There's this girl I left for this reason. I consider myself a more straightforward person than she is but she thinks I'm going to hell or something. bye to her! ;d
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2007
Seun:

I agree. There's this girl I left for this reason. I consider myself a more straightforward person than she is but she thinks I'm going to hell or something. bye to her! ;d

Seun once datedddd? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2007
Haba

he has mentioned this particular chic before in anoda thread

Seun na bloke you know before wink

with nairaland hitting census proportions plenty chics fit dey toast am as you dey here dey reply post
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2007
salsera:

Haba

he has mentioned this particular chic before in another thread

Seun na bloke you know before wink

with nairaland hitting census proportions plenty chics fit dey toast am as you dey here dey reply post

who tell you say I nor dey toast am now? grin
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2007
e-love cool

mmmh
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2007
@topic
she is a joker, and confused human being and does not know what she wants.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2009
my friends got this message from her boyfriend last night,
I told u i love u,it is a very big lie.pls find a place in your heart to 4give me as i am not out 2 decieve u.i have vowed to be honest n tranparent to u no mata d circumstances. am i 4given now?

the guy later called that it was a huge joke but i feel the text was intended for another girl and he mistakenly sent it herwhat do u think
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Godmother(f): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2011
^^ I think you should open your own thread to ask this question angry
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by kpolli(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2011
the pastor played that same joke on her too, thats wat happened
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by LongOne1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
She is two timing you, probably sees you as a stepping-stone.

Once she finds a guy she wants, that will be it.

Better, look for someone else now or play along. You might get hurt if you play along though.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
Somebody is about to get DUMPED
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by tuniski: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Guy run,no sorry dump before u are dumped a second time. She is a fraud those who use relion as excuse are d biggest fraud in human history she is not worth d trouble leave NOW!!!!
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Blacksodje(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2011
She's terribly discombobulated.hv a lil chat wit her n mk sure tins r sorted out. NA WA O! Sm peeps fail 2 value wat dey hv until dey lose it, im d newest,cutest n dandiest dude on NL.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2011
I have a few words for you,to her you are REBOUND guy,run as fast as your hills can carry you,if your heels no do,I can lend you mine.
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by freecocoa(f): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2011
First hills was a mistake,before una go start to yab me,I know book well well. grin
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Spclst900: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2011
^
who get that time
Re: Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality by Emeka72(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Man-angel, it appears dat both u and d babe ar not serious

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Fool / MEN!! What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / A Message To Your Future Life Patner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.