Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Message To Your Future Life Patner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To Your Future Life Patner (2033 Views)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Your Future Life Patner by IamAthens(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
If you had the chance to say something right away to your future spouse, what would that be.. Nairalanders let's make this fun.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by dmcdad: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Why not get the ball rolling...??
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by IamAthens(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future wife, its good to, play responsibly and be in your best behaviour cos you certainly would be treated like a QUEEN, so help me God.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future husband, I'll be the best wife I can be if you don't cheat or abuse me.
Remember that I can't stay at home all the time. I need to work. I'll support our family financially so plase support me with the chores too. Never Forget, I will always be there, even when you become a lil bit fat grin
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by IamAthens(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
carefreewannabe: Dear future husband, I'll be the best wife I can be if you don't cheat or abuse me.
Remember that I can't stay at home all the time. I need to work. I'll support our family financially so plase support me with the chores too. Never Forget, I will always be there, even when you become a lil bit fat grin
God has helped me indeed cos here is future wife replying in person ASAP. Baba modope
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
shocked
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future hubby,better not be a stupid man else.... [sup][/sup] angry
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by IamAthens(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
carefreewannabe: shocked
grin yes please.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by TeejayMaya(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future wife, all I have to say is I love you so much in advance and already working hard to make enough money to cater for you and our children so we could all live happily and comfortable at VGC. smiley
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by dmcdad: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future wife... I might not be the richest and certainly not the poorest but I guarantee you that in every day that dawns on you, you would kneel and give the almighty the glory and praise for finding you worthy of having a package like me.. I beat my breast and say this; I would NEVER cheat on you. The day I dare it, something terrible should happen to me. Moreso, I would be the last person on this earth to lay hands on you. Just be rest assured.

Also, i have kept myself for you and would give you the best of treatments. Infact, I have decided to teach people how to treat their wives and run their family.

I also wanna guarantee you of one thing, that you would have no sorrow. Yes, there would be ups and downs along the line, but worry not because you have the most understanding of husbands and also a God that would never leave you in our time of distress.

I have so much to say to you, but I'd better not say everything I have in stock for you. I think as time passes things will unravel and you will be marvelled.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Swt@,
U better lay down ur pride at moma's place cos am now visiting the gym and practising konfu incase of any childish misdemeanour!
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by IamAthens(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Swt@,
U better lay down ur pride at moma's place cos am now visiting the gym and practising konfu incase of any childish misdemeanour!
human rights dey trail u.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by carmelion(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
dmcdad: Dear future wife... I might not be the richest and certainly not the poorest but I guarantee you that in every day that dawns on you, you would kneel and give the almighty the glory and praise for finding you worthy of having a package like me.. I beat my breast and say this; I would NEVER cheat on you. The day I dare it, something terrible should happen to me. Moreso, I would be the last person on this earth to lay hands on you. Just be rest assured.

Also, i have kept myself for you and would give you the best of treatments. Infact, I have decided to teach people how to treat their wives and run their family.

I also wanna guarantee you of one thing, that you would have no sorrow. Yes, there would be ups and downs along the line, but worry not because you have the most understanding of husbands and also a God that would never leave you in our time of distress.

I have so much to say to you, but I'd better not say everything I have in stock for you. I think as time passes things will unravel and you will be marvelled.

Amaze-ballscheesy
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by Aklofs: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dear future wife carmelion:i knw i can only si u online but knw d@ 1 day i'll put ring in ur finger nd we'll live 2geda happily
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by Scarpon(m): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2013
dear future mama nkechi
make u wait for me I dey come
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by coffyuko: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2013
my dear future ruler, be prayerful and of good character, remember there is no hidden thing under the sun, so whatever you are doing the big eye is watching you.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by sweettease(f): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
[size=16pt]Dear future hubby, last night, i dreamt of your kisses, your lips were so sweet that wen i woke up, i found sugar on my lips[/size] kiss wink grin

[size=4pt]truth is, i will so spoil you, just don't take advantage and treat me badly[/size]
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by sweettease(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
dmcdad: Dear future wife... I might not be the richest and certainly not the poorest but I guarantee you that in every day that dawns on you, you would kneel and give the almighty the glory and praise for finding you worthy of having a package like me.. I beat my breast and say this; I would NEVER cheat on you. The day I dare it, something terrible should happen to me. Moreso, I would be the last person on this earth to lay hands on you. Just be rest assured.

Wow...... Can i be your future wife? wink
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by sexymoma(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dear Future Hubby pls spend less on Gurlfriends nd save for our future Kids *** Am On ma kneels***
One more fin Am Praying Hard for you to be sucessful in life.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by dmcdad: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
sweet-tease:

Wow...... Can i be your future wife? wink
It doesn't come cheap.. You can if u have what it takes...
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by xavipedro(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dear future baby mama, bleep less cos i'm allergic to loose punni.
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by buklan4realyah(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
dear future hubby. i am for u alwaz n 4ever. u, our kids, with our dream sweet home

which i known God will b d head. OLUWABUKOLA will alwaz support u, b dere for u

so also u too b dere for her, dedicate ursef for her alone nd we will have the wonderful family of all.

I LOVE U. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
This thread irks me!!!
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by sweettease(f): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
dmcdad:
It doesn't come cheap.. You can if u have what it takes...
What does it take? embarassed
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by dmcdad: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
sweet-tease:

What does it take? embarassed
You don't wanna know gurly... Too tasky!
Re: A Message To Your Future Life Patner by sweettease(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
^^^okay embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Avoid Sex / The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read / Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.