Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu (21260 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
See Swagger: Who be 'Oga' for dis pic?

11 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Was this post necessary ? Don't see the 'bowing', but even if Buhari showed him respect, it would be nothing out of the ordinary seeing as Ojukwu was his senior in the army.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by deshclones(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lol...seems ojukwu was even trying to avoid the unclean infidel.,same herdsman Tinubu is clinging onto..see Ezeigbo's swag..lol...

11 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
deshclones: Lol...seems ojukwu was even trying to avoid the unclean infidel.,same herdsman Tinubu is clinging onto..see Ezeigbo's swag..lol...

Lol,
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Was this post necessary ? Don't see the 'bowing', but even if Buhari showed him respect, it would be nothing out of the ordinary seeing as Ojukwu was his senior in the army.

Let the pic remain etched on viewers minds . . .

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by maga1: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
oh boy! ojuku did not use ugly play oh... see him belle like one orangutan monkey. lol..oopss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Sunofgod(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
The pic tells the whole story about this encounter . . . .

See small boy (Buhari) running to greet a 'Great' (Ojukwu) . . . . Its like Ojukwu didn't even recognise him (Buhari) . . but just extended his hand anyway.

Lovely pic

15 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Pdizzle(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
At least buhari was once a president.

14 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by engrsammy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Chai! Omo dis ojukwu head no fit get network failure lailai

7 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by md4real(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Are ibos this foolish? Where is the bowing?* and just look at the comments...4o pathetic

6 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2012
md4real: Are ibos this foolish? Where is the bowing?* and just look at the comments...4o pathetic
as in eh, i'm really amazed at the level people can go to just to prove a nonexistent point. where does it look like anybody is or even attempting to bow to anybody? in fact who is the better dressed individual there?

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by lacasa: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2012
brokoto: as in eh, i'm really amazed at the level people can go to just to prove a nonexistent point. where does it look like anybody is or even attempting to bow to anybody? in fact who is the better dressed individual there?

Lwkm..

Buhari dressed in Babanriga as an elder statesman

Ojukwu dressed like the spare parts salesman at ladipo mkt

gringringrin

22 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by pwettytemmy(f): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2012
lacasa:

Lwkm..

Buhari dressed in Babanriga as an elder statesman

Ojukwu dressed like the spare parts salesman at ladipo mkt

gringringrin
lmfao. I tire ooo. Its like some people don't knw ωђă† it means to bow.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2012
See ojuku emeka the houseboy with akpu bele......lmao

Who dey bow to who gan sef? These insecure and low self esteem ibo people no get shame at all...

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Chyz2: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: See Swagger: Who be 'Oga' for dis pic?

See pic grin

Buhari: Please sa, i just want to shake your hand!

Ojukwu: And who d hell are you to shake my have(in Igbo accent)

19 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Freewilly(f): 5:27am On Aug 28, 2012
See respect abeg Ojukwu didn't even bother to wear his Sunday best to meet the Aboki.Offemmnanu ppl will be bowing for the aboki not the Ikemba.

13 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Torch1(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2012
Freewilly: See respect abeg Ojukwu didn't even bother to wear his Sunday best to meet the Aboki.Offemmnanu ppl will be bowing for the aboki not the Ikemba.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by EkoIle1: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2012
Freewilly: See respect abeg Ojukwu didn't even bother to wear his Sunday best to meet the Aboki.Offemmnanu ppl will be bowing for the aboki not the Ikemba.

So when ojuku is not meeting important people in his Sunday cloths, na house boy uniform and look hin dey take waka around like nonentity with big akpu bele.......

15 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by honeric01(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Inferiority complex, trying to prove a worth by all means...HMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Dainfamous: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2012
different is clear buhari knows who are his masters... i believe he know his slaves when he see one...

11 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by johnshagb(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2012
Hilarious comments from NLders dis ♍õяйĩΏĝ....
But wait a minute, Ωa pesin papa una dey joke so?
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by duni04(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2012
Abeg is it just me or are people here just being deliberately foolish. Where is the bowing? Who is even better dressed, buhari or Ojukwu? who even looks more responsible? Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Mandelaguy(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2012
Buhari was saying 'general, baba general,I was just running to come and greet you sir',are you in a hurry? Ikemba: yes my boy,anyway how are you? Come over here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by gidiMonsta(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2012
This is an all new low for these NL Igbo warlords. This post has no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by alaoeri: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2012
Who's that man in shirt, don't tell me he's ike-eba because he resemble ppl selling parts in owode-onirin. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2012
honeric01: Inferiority complex, trying to prove a worth by all means...HMMMMMMMM
as in eh, imagine the misleading title sef. mcheeeew
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Chiopatra: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2012
Do u wish to borrow me ur hair?
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Beaf1: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Atleast Buhari was once a President not some loser warlord cheesy

9 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sun of god: The pic tells the whole story about this encounter . . . .

See small boy (Buhari) running to greet a 'Great' (Ojukwu) . . . . Its like Ojukwu didn't even recognise him (Buhari) . . but just extended his hand anyway.

Lovely pic

Hahaha EXACTLY what i noticed when i saw the pic .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.