Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu (21268 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Obijulius: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yoruba begi begi......dem make mouth pass mouth....dem sleep with their daughters....dem claim to be men of God just to make money....all d fake pastors in nigeria are YARIBAAAAAAAA-tb joshua, ashimolowo(ashawo) bakare(cry cry) oyedepo (glutton) even deir muslim dey mix juju with worship of mohammed!

And they wil forever remain slaves to d igbo man...forever remain @ d mercy of d igbos!

We eat from d table and give d crumbs to them...and they eat and still av d guts to talk. What good has d yoruba tribe done for dis country But brings us problems for their blasphemy and incest(obasanjo & awolowo).

What would nigeria look like without d yorubas? Maybe qatar or kuwait? But with these beggars around we still av to contend wit these pple!

I move a motion to move yorubaland to mali!!!
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Obijulius: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yoruba begi begi......dem make mouth pass mouth....dem sleep with their daughters....dem claim to be men of God just to make money....all d fake pastors in nigeria are YARIBAAAAAAAA-tb joshua, ashimolowo(ashawo) bakare(cry cry) oyedepo (glutton) even deir muslim dey mix juju with worship of mohammed!

And they wil forever remain slaves to d igbo man...forever remain @ d mercy of d igbos!

We eat from d table and give d crumbs to them...and they eat and still av d guts to talk. What good has d yoruba tribe done for dis country But brings us problems for their blasphemy and incest(obasanjo & awolowo).

What would nigeria look like without d yorubas? Maybe qatar or kuwait? But with these beggars around we still av to contend wit these pple!

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: See Swagger: Who be 'Oga' for dis pic?

LMAO grin grin grin grin se Buhari dressed like a proper elder statesman but oju iku dressed like a spare parts seller grin grin Oju iku belle looks like that of a woman with 9 months pregnancy grin grin grin LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by oilsuop: 2:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Obijulius: Yoruba begi begi......dem make mouth pass mouth....dem sleep with their daughters....dem claim to be men of God just to make money....all d fake pastors in nigeria are YARIBAAAAAAAA-tb joshua, ashimolowo(ashawo) bakare(cry cry) oyedepo (glutton) even deir muslim dey mix juju with worship of mohammed!

the problem now is that only SW has zero oil in our-land even abokis try and see if they can scrap some oil for there side at list may be-their is possibility but my people of SW got nothing,we are the only region that have no resources others do, we don't contribute Nada in Nigeria....we depend on others to feed sad

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by shuddyy: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit: @Oil soup, I am loving the username! That's share poetry right there. #cool! cool

.....and what is 'share poetry'? Poorly educated spare parts dealers aint difficult to know!!
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Navalsadiq(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Buharis critics are just expressing regrets over their defeat during the war.buhari was once a president and a general bt fine boy (ojukwu) could not.we understand una pain.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2012
tuasefemi:

Lai lai, 4 what? do U̶̲̥̅̊ want another civil war....I beg we don't need his type again, not even generations 2 come

^^^Are you sure about that? Maybe if you and i had bold guys like him in our respective ethnicities today, we wouldn't be beholden to the core north and we could also call the greedy 'one Nigeria' elite in our regions (that only think of their pockets and what they are gaining from the status quo) to order.

Part of the reason things are continuing as they are is because the core north is banking on our fear of engaging in "another civil war"!
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by bigmo1(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2012
If I post my comments now, some dumb people will accuse me of making tribalistic comment. What the hell is this thread looking for on the frontpage. These Igbo children are so daft. Your warload started å war he had ₪ø muscles ƒσя. Millions of ur folks were killed by bullets aπϑ hunger. Your super hero ran away from biafra disguised as å woman. Gaddafi died fighting in Libya, saddam died fighting in iraq, even hitler died fighting in Germany, yet nobody calls them heroes. Countless of biafran soldiers were sentenced to death by biafran kangaroo courts because they retreated from battle front, yet Your gorilla warlord didn't even wait to surrender. You bloody Igbos aπϑ your monkey hero should be ashamed of yourselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by lagcity(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
hhhhaaaaaa! Igbo ppl, u ppl again? make una no provoke me post an unflattering picture of Buhari and Ojukwu oooo. una go cry for this thread ooo. NDIGBO, u've been warned! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by blocker: 4:42am On Aug 30, 2012
lagcity: hhhhaaaaaa! Igbo ppl, u ppl again? make una no provoke me post an unflattering picture of Buhari and Ojukwu oooo. una go cry for this thread ooo. NDIGBO, u've been warned! cheesy grin
tongue
lagcity: hhhhaaaaaa! Igbo ppl, u ppl again? make una no provoke me post an unflattering picture of Buhari and Ojukwu oooo. una go cry for this thread ooo. NDIGBO, u've been warned! cheesy grin

Abeg Provoke we full ground.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Zhul001(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]An auto spare parts dealer who knows how to capitalize,punctuate and construct written sentences better than you, you mean. Seems like your father's entire investment in educating you would have served better purposes being spent in a "cheap" brothel. . . . Pretty much sums up your level of education.[/size]
You got me slamed there, though a wake up call. I will leave to fight another day bro.thanks
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by suhailinter: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2012
lolx wink
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Chiopatra: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
Omen100: Listen to yourselves nairalanders, hear yourselves, these are the acclaimed educated & enlighten ones that one will say that has escaped ignorance the major destroyer of man. "Picture's they say tell a thousand word's" & the only message that photo is telling us is that, tolerance duel among the elders in the photo, even after the war of both of them played major roles. Our stupidity is obvious like the day break perhaps "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits, but what can I say of some of the acclaimed nairalanders or nigerians, they don't know when to stop talking. This same people are the ones clamouring for the disintegration of our Nigeria, many of us need forgiveness from what ever God we worship, being God, Allah, Sango or Amadioha, please just go & ask them forgiveness.

Its time to stop all these tribal bashing & face with the challenge confronting us as people because the power belongs to the People(Nigerians)
so wat is your point?
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by nkemKalu: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
maga1: oh boy! ojuku did not use ugly play oh... see him belle like one orangutan monkey. lol..oopss
At least Ojukwu fine pass OBASANJO AND BODE GEORGE PUT TOGETHER
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by SPEED5: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
NDI IGBO
UNITED IS THE WAY
ITS NOT ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG
ITS ALL ABOUT SELF PRESERVATION
THIS IS FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEGDE
THE BEST YOU CAN BE ASIDE IS SECOND CLASS
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by geeez: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
The oga is the one who leaves crumbs for his subjects to eat

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Akpaife(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
One NIGERIA till death do una apart
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by owobokiri(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
inufele2:

LMAO grin grin grin grin se Buhari dressed like a proper elder statesman but oju iku dressed like a spare parts seller grin grin Oju iku belle looks like that of a woman with 9 months pregnancy grin grin grin LMFAO
inufele2:

You don't dress in you Christmas outfit when you are only about to meet an intellectual inferior
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bump,
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NJPot(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Sai Buhari

the incoming presido 2015
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by tuborme: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2015
alaoeri:
Who's that man in shirt, don't tell me he's ike-eba because he resemble ppl selling parts in owode-onirin. grin

The truth is that those people selling parts in Owode will beget children that will employ you and feed your family because they are hard working while you roam the streets waiting for free food and free almajiri education from grand Pa Buhari.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Adminisher: 2:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Ojukwu was older, richer and more educated. The funny thing is he would have gotten on better with Buhari if je had been alive than this bloody civilian clueless Jonathan.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Only a hero received a state burial that saw the attendance of past leaders from all over the world paying homage. How was Awo buried?

No Nigerian president has received such an accolade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by alaoeri: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2015
tuborme:

The truth is that those people selling parts in Owode will beget children that will employ you and feed your family because they are hard working while you roam the streets waiting for free food and free almajiri education from grand Pa Buhari.
Them swear for you? Did you think I came from a wretched family like you or everybody is jobless like you? abeg waka pass.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Controlled(f): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2015
NwaNimo1:
See Swagger: Who be 'Oga' for dis pic?

omg, now i know Igbos. dis comments ve shown dem to b very petty, small minded n shallow. d way dey reason show they can neva be happy or peaceful. They don't deserve to be in 9jeria. pls 9jeria let Yiboe ve der Biafra.............. grin grin grin seriously, nobadi shd share a home wit dis clowns............ grin.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Controlled(f): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Oga Buhari..... grin grin

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by zimoni(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Nairaland.......

The Home Of Tribalists.

And they revived the dead thread just to bash some people as usual.

Unna weldone oooooooo.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by Ayesman(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
baysol:
wetin be swager, abeg you sef wan legitimise a legendry coward who put the life of his people in jeopardy and ran to cote d'ivoire shameless spineless warlord.

Okay ooh, he must've been the man responsible of suyanisation of 3+millons Ibos then dress like Ngozi and ran to Abidjan. Ojucrook must be a coward

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by bboshodi: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nwanimo 1 or 10000000,

What's the meaning of this pix? U are two tribal, and for me, this does NOT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL instead trying to course constitutional crisis.
Re: A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Small boy na small boy (and slave na slave)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter / Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.