Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? (5137 Views)

My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice / What Is The Deepest Secret In A Guy's Wallet? / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
I am sure we all have very deep secrets. I think some secrets should better remain secrets. Does this equate unfaithfulness?
What is the deepest secret you can‘t tell your lover?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by vivianc(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
There is no secret I can't tell the man I love. Its better he hears it from me than having a blast from the past!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Wi3ter(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
omotola1: I am sure we all have very deep secrets. I think some secrets should better remain secrets. Does this equate unfaithfulness?
What is the deepest secret you can‘t tell your lover?

Why don't you start by telling us yours ?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Adaeze003(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
So uhm dis secret is too deep that i can't tell me love and you expect me to tell a total stranger... Lol
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
I can't tell you. Cos if I do, you will throw away your pc
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Una be fool: I can't tell you. Cos if I do, you will throw away your pc
Wow! I think say na my own bad pass sef.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by MMM2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Still thinking undecided
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Adaeze003: So uhm dis secret is too deep that i can't tell me love and you expect me to tell a total stranger... Lol
But you can relieve your conscience here and probably get an advice that will help ya. Abi ya bobo dey here ni?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Dondav(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wi3ter:

Why don't you start by telling us yours ?
Ok, le‘me just tell you one of them sha. There was a time i had feelings for another chick. Though i‘ve gotten over it now. But i can‘t just tell my lover. I ve this feeling that she might occasionally doubt my love for her. Mind u, that is just one of them o.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
If I can't tell my lover my deepest secrets, na for Nairaland I go talk am? undecided
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
berem: If I can't tell my lover my deepest secrets, na for Nairaland I go talk am? undecided
I wonder o!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
berem: If I can't tell my lover my deepest secrets, na for Nairaland I go talk am? undecided
Owkay, what‘s your reason for not telling him?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Dondav(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
M M M: Still thinking undecided
You never think finish? Abi na Pentium 1 u be?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by frank317: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Imajine, have u ran out of what to say? Sometin I can't tell my lover u xpect me tell u. Shey u important pass my lover?m
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by MMM2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
omotola1:
You never think finish? Abi na Pentium 1 u be?

angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
I do not retain bad secrets. Whatever secret I have is for a productive purpose. . . .as in money making, human development, and strategic plans.
My social life is clear enough for anyone who cares to understand. Whatever I can't do in the open is not meant to be done. . .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yield, i‘m waiting to read from you. Any secret u wanna share?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Acidosis: I do not retain bad secrets. Whatever secret I have is for a productive purpose. . . .as in money making, human development, and strategic plans.
My social life is clear enough for anyone who cares to understand. Whatever I can't do in the open is not meant to be done. . .
So, wetin u dey talk be say u never do anytin wey u no fit tell ur babe before?... Well, if na so, u try o.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
WTF thread of the month. . .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: WTF thread of the month. . .
Must u comment?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
frank3.16:
Imajine, have u ran out of what to say? Sometin I can't tell my lover u xpect me tell u. Shey u important pass my lover?m
I no important pass am... All dsame no one here know u personally. No need to be ashamed!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by 190theclown: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2012
my deepest secret i can never tell my lover is that i have too much money!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
my deepest secret i can never tell my lover is that i have too much money!
Keep dreaming! u allowed. grin
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by 190theclown: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2012
omotola1:
So, wetin u dey talk be say u never do anytin wey u no fit tell ur babe before?...
something like that
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2012
Opens thread***defaecates nd bounce***....
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by bubadaniel13: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2012
That is why it is secret,you don't expose or tell secrets,they should be kept secrets .
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2012
ikekings: Opens thread***defaecates nd bounce***....
Control ur loose azz and don‘t shiit around next time!
Better still, u can always use pampers.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2012
omotola1:
Control ur loose azz and don‘t shit around next time!
Better still, u can always use pampers.
Lol..... Clown.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by MariaGoretti: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2012
ikekings: Opens thread***defaecates nd bounce***....
lol...m ga agwa ndi mbaano ihe i mere ebe a.....rudboi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store / My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone / 10 Things All Women Want In Bed, But Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.