Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice (2744 Views)

8 Deepest Needs Of Your Woman [you Won't Know Unless You Read This] / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by donfineboi: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2015
I do not have a life of my own and it’s really eating me deep. Have you ever felt like sharing a secret? One you know could destroy your total existence?

I’m not sharing this because I want you to be moved or perhaps feel I need mental support, I just need your genuine advice.
During my revelation with browngarri.com, I said to myself “what do I have to loose, my identity will be protected and I expect then to respect it”

I was 9 when my mother passed away… what ever killed her, I don’t have an idea all I know was on that faithful day my dad yelled repeatedly that I get water and the car keys. I was young and also the only child, my mum always thought my dad spoilt me with gifts and for that I hated her. More so, when my dad told me she wasn’t coming back again, I smiled… deep down I was happy.
Three month after she died my dad’s love increased but then it got really intimate… I felt in love with my dad. At thirteen, I began developing urges and my dad was the closest I could talk to. Few months after my birthday my dad kissed me, it was really not the same kiss he always gave me, this time he said I reminded him of my mum. I was pleased and I kissed him back, same night about 11pm I was de flowered, although it was painful but I still wanted more of it somehow. I never told anyone, there wasn’t even anyone close enough to tell except my dad.

Our affair has been on until I met someone, I won’t mention his name cause he might just figure out.
He’s been good to me and honestly I’m beginning to have a separate feeling, different from what I felt for my dad.
I’m 26 now, for 2years now I’ve been with him and stopped sleeping with my father. In a way my father agrees that I’m old enough to know what I Truly want .

Few days back on valentines day he proposed and I’ve never felt this happy in my life.
Now my challenge, he looked me in the eye and said “don’t ever keep anything from me, not even the tiniest secrets” I feel like he knows, may be sees through me.

Please help me out. What should I do? Should I tell him about my father? I’m confused. This is the only medium I can use to reach out without being seen. I need your help now…..

Read more True Stories on www.browngarri.com

- See more at: http://www.browngarri.com/my-deepest-secret-please-i-need-your-advice/#sthash.13cYB4X4.dpuf

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by charismaticdave(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2015
not yet or lemme say Never
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Some secrets are never and should never be shared.

6 Likes

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Eesha: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
True. He'll NEVER look at you with the same eyes he used to. Make ur peace with God and be closer to Him.
I hope u find peace.

6 Likes

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Babe2sure(f): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Keep it to yourself! It is your dirty little secret. It might lead to the break-up of your relationship, because he will not be able to come to terms with it. You know men and their ego, it will keep re-playing in his mind and thereby lead to strain in your relationship. In as much as I advocate openess in relationships, this kind is better kept secret in the deep reccess of your heart.
Rather, pray to God about it, he will lift your burden.

3 Likes

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2015
dnt tell anyone evn your closest frnds.....bt ur dad desrrves death by firing squad....
..i case my rest

4 Likes

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by passionate88: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Babe2sure:
Keep it to yourself! It is your dirty little secret. It might lead to the break-up of your relationship, because he will not be able to come to terms with it. You know men and their ego, it will keep re-playing in his mind and thereby lead to strain in your relationship. In as much as I advocate openess in relationships, this kind is better kept secret in the deep reccess of your heart.
Rather, pray to God about it, he will lift your burden.
wtf?
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Nutase: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
fables
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Wetin person no go read here?

Browngarri is got a secret to tell us grincheesycheesycheesy

We kno nah
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by LydiaBI(f): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Tell your lover my dear! If he truly loves you,he'll stay and help you fight the trauma. Mind you,there's nothing hidden under the sun babe,he'll know someday and you know how disheartening that will be,it's more dangerous,he'll never trust you if he finds out later. Please tell him,he deserves to know and everyone has an unpleasant past,it's a bitter pill you've to swallow before you tie the knot with him.Good men don't run away from ladies because of their past rather they stay to help them conquer likewise good women,thanks.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Nollywood
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by duduade: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Gbam.... Thats how i roll.... What stays in the past stays there...

2 Likes

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Ruttashobolwa(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2015
If i were in position of that your boyfriend and you tell me you slept your father..consider that our relation is over and i will slap you!

Don ever tell him that your dirty secret if you real want that relation!

1 Like

Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Afrok(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Secrets are not meant to be revealed and not everything U don't wanna reveal are secrets undecided.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
No matter how secret ur story may be, what if one day d truth comes out when u r married. U may say how is dat gonna be possible.

At d same time u love him so much and telling him will ofcos destroy d relationship and future ones.

This is difficult but Hmmm don't share at the moment.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by ireneony(f): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2015
You better tell him, what you did with your dad was an abomination, cos it will surely affect your unborn.
Then I have a second thought, if you tell him, he might forgive you but he will definitely hate your dad.
My sincere advise is for you not to tell him.
Some things are better l left unsaid.
Ask God forgiveness and please go for deliverance so that whatever way you have place a curse on yourself, you will be set free
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
You better tell him, what you did with your dad was an abomination, cos it will surely affect your unborn.
Then I have a second thought, if you tell him, he might forgive you but he will definitely hate your dad.
My sincere advise is for you not to tell him.
Some things are better l left unsaid.
Ask God forgiveness and please go for deliverance so that whatever way you have place a curse on yourself, you will be set free

* Placed (Past tense)
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Xb4Real: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Some reasonable folks in dis forum have said it all, dear. Some things are better left unsaid. There are secrets u only confess to ur God, make peace wit Him and move on. Never review such atrocity to ur guy, we are all humans. U maybe shock on how he's gonna react. just vow never to go back to ur formal lifestyle and gv ur dad 1m miles.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by loke(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
You are right.I think OP should move on with her life. Old things have passed away. Never go back to that again.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by JayTeeA(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2015
truth will always come to light.. weda it takes 10months or 10years bt oneday oneday it will b known.. so sweethrt ask ursef.. how will u feel if after being married to ur boo fr some yrs u now find out he was sleeping wit his mum.. dat would b rough right?

here's my take.. tell him! and get ready for d worst.. bt console urself wit d peace u will have dat u choose to b open dan to betray his trust..

u ll definitely find sum1 dat can forgive ut past and love u despite. .
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Welepamilayo: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
I can't tell you what to do here because at the end of the day you need to make a decision you can have peace with. However, I want you to start managing your expectations around outcomes of telling or not telling.

If you tell, do so risking rejection. We are all humans, flesh beings. While God is in the business of forgiving and forgetting, humans can forgive but the forgetting part is difficult, unless they get amnesia. It is very difficult to unsee/unhear things. This secret could be too much for him and he has a right to leave if he can't handle it. (As you would too if he told you a heavy secret).

If you don't tell, do so risking future exposure. There is nothing hidden under the sun. The truth always manages to come out. Truth just has its own way of not staying secret forever. For him to find out in the future, he will feel betrayal, in addition to all other feelings attached to your secret. You still risk rejection at this point and collateral damages are far greater (children, and businesses could be involved at this point)

So you have a big decision to make. Either way, you have a huge feat ahead of you. The choice is yours.
Re: My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buried emotions don't die it stays in the subconsciousness.

(1) (Reply)

Crowny 11 / Can This Be Seen As An Abomination? / Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.