Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Caught Cheating In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Cheating In The Dream (1072 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Cheating In The Dream by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
I dreamt and saw my girlfriend with a guy having serious sex in a hotel room.I woke up and asked her if she's planning to cheat on me or has already cheated but she declined.please,what does the kind of dream means house ?
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Dondav(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by MMM2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Op
It mean dat ur GF belong 2 me undecided
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Dondav(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Rolling.:

I dreamt and saw my girlfriend with a guy having serious sex in a hotel room.I woke up and asked her if she's planning to cheat on me or has already cheated but she declined.please,what does the kind of dream means house ?
Did u recognize the guy in your dream?
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
It is just a nudé nightmare.
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Dondav(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by k2039: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
na wetin u tink b4 u sleep,ur mind dey corrupt sha
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by belovedaja(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2012
The dream is real, review your life and relationship with her because it is not secured
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2012
it means that you are insecure and always think that your GF will leave you soon for another guy. . . which will happen soon enough, trust me. tongue
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
It is Clear that you do not trust you GF and you have a very weak heart. How many of your dreams actually are a representation of reality? Dude you are lucky she kept quite, she should have slapped you back to your silly dream
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
Rolling.:

dat means u gonna have a serious quarrel in future cos both of you are so insecure.. @ op how old are you?
Re: Caught Cheating In The Dream by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: dat means u gonna have a serious quarrel in future cos both of you are so insecure.. @ op how old are you?
7 years old

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Could This Be Love? / Are Arranged Marriages By Force In Nigeria? / Why Do Men Cheat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.