Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (35346 Views)

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Girls, someone aptly said, “Men will be men”. They are the one who will pamper you, cajole you and almost pester you to get into a relationship with them. And just when you start falling in love and appreciating your man, you catch him cheating on you. What I do not understand is if you were cheating all the while, what was the need for the relationship? Or even the other way round. If you were so bent on being in a relationship, then why did you have to cheat? Men say girls are complicated. I would say they themselves are complicated. Girls are too, to a certain extent. But they do not complicate relationships. Girls do take time to say yes to a guy, but seldom we see a girl cheating.

Guys, on the other hand, are basically confused about everything. They will take months to impress their ladies, and once the girl is actually impressed, guys find the “spark” gone. Really? Can something be that lame? Wait girls. The height of lameness is yet to arrive. The best(!) part is when they get caught cheating red handed. They jumble with words. Well even women do, but at the end of it they either come up with something smart and straight forward or use their biggest weapon, tears! But men, I tell you, they will find weirdest of excuses and when those are placed in front of you, even you will get confused whether to plant a tight slap on the guy or laugh or cry. Amazing creatures they are! Let’s see how stupid can the physically stronger sex get.

[/b]10. “I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO
SHE IS”[/b]

Okay, so you go around with this girl and get caught in some “wrong” position, and all you could come up with is that you don’t know the girl with whom you are cheating on your girlfriend or wife? What were you doing inside the theater or in her room then? Trying to know her? See, after you get caught, it is most unlikely that your girl will sort out things with you. So better tell the truth. Or at least think of a decent excuse, a more believable one!

9. “I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP HER…..”
What are you, Father Teresa? Okay, it is good to help others. But in their bedroom?! But girls, make sure when you argue after this line is thrown at you by your ‘cheating’ boyfriend. Any thing you say can be used against you and you will end up getting a lecture from your guy on how pathetic you are that you think helping others is a crime. So frame your questions after putting in some thought. Ask him what category of ‘help’ was that? Eventually you will break up and get separated, but make sure you give your guy a hard time trying to explain his own excuse. Slap him if you want to. (It sounds somehow shey? cheesy )

8. “I WAS JUST ASKING FOR HER SUGGESTION TO BUY YOU A GIFT”

Don’t fall in the trap, girls. You might get all angry and fumed up, when just the mere idea of a gift will melt you down, and will go all “Awwww….” to your guy. But no! think with your rational mind. If your guy really wanted some gift suggestion, why would he call up another girl? Doesn’t he know you well enough to know what will be the perfect buy for you? Or even if he doesn’t, he can just give a call and ask for gift suggestion from his so called friend. Why need to go for a movie or to some parks? Think girls, think.

7. “YOU DON’T GIVE ME TIME”
This is a smart move. It is human tendency to put the blame on others when a person knows he is wrong. Guys are no different. They will try to push the blame on you, saying that you do not give time to the relationship, or how busy you are with your work or studies etc etc. Do not buy it. Work, studies or whatever it is, comes first any day. If you are working to have a safe and secure future, or if you are getting educated, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. OR even if you are giving more time to your friends and family, it is fine. You should. But does
that mean your guy will go around with other girls? No way! If he says this when he is caught, just say that you are glad you did not give him much time. Else all that time would have gone waste and you would have regretted that all your life. Say this. It is a hard blow to a man’s ego.

6. “I DON’T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION”

When the ‘criminal’ mind cannot think of any better excuses, it comes up with the harsh truth. But guys, you do owe an explanation to the girl who is heart broken because of you. Just the day before, you
claimed that her heart was yours and all those mushy mushy talks. And within a day you don’t owe her an explanation? This line is generally said when the guy was not so much into the relationship thing and is smart enough to know that this is the end of what you people shared. So My sister, just walk out after throwing up your anger. Don’t even try to sort things out, because the guy is clearly no longer interested in making things work.

5. “SHE WAS TRYING TO SEDUCE ME…”
If she was trying to seduce you guy, then why was your guy on top of her? Or why did he just simply
not walk away from there? Or is your guy such a freak that he cannot control himself and gets excited by the mere presence of a girl? Girls, if your guy uses this as an excuse, do not forget to backfire at them. Ask him why would he get seduced at all if he was so
much in love with you? Leave him then and there to keep getting seduced by anybody.

4. “…BUT SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND’S GIRLFRIEND.”

So what are you doing with her huh? Giving proxy in
your best friend’s absence? Girls, this is absolute
nonsense. Guys have a bro-code, like we girls have
our BFF (Best Friends Forever) code. And it is the
rarest of rare situation when a guy will break that
code. It is like an unsaid rule that a guy just CANNOT date his bestie’s girl. Do not believe when your guy
says that. It is just some random girl that he has
picked up and now trying to hide his mistake. You
know it is time to break up.

3. “GIVE ME ONE LAST CHANCE,
PLEASE”

Okay, so this might make you think twice, or even
more. When a guy says words like ‘please’ and
‘sorry’, it is likely that they really mean it. A guy
asking for a last chance or another chance is a rare
situation, but when he does that, it clearly means he
wants you. He wants the relationship to work out. He definitely has made a mistake. But what can be
better than your husband or boyfriend agreeing and
accepting his fault and wanting to change it. I
personally think this particular man should be given a
chance. But here too there is a trick. Do not give in
immediately. You know your man well so you will know that he is genuinely sorry by looking into his
eyes. But let him repent and suffer a little for what he
did. Don’t talk for a few days and ignore him.
Ultimately, forgive him, if you want to.

2. “I WAS LEARNING SOME NEW
MOVES TO PLEASE YOU”

You feel confused as what to say next. You feel like
laughing at the stupidity of your own choice.
Seriously guys? This is the second best thing you can
say or use as an excuse, the first one being point 1.
Guys, are you so dumb that you think your girl will
buy it? If she can catch you cheating on her, then she is smart enough not to believe these stupid excuses.
Please think of a better excuse next time. Because
this will only lead to your downfall and you might end
up getting slapped, if not because of cheating on her,
then at least for this excuse.

1. “SHE IS LIKE MY SISTER”

This is a funny excuse for sure. By now the girl knows
that her boyfriend deserves a high five in his face.
Sister? Really? Can someone get so mean? Who gets
on the couch or bed with someone ‘like sister’?
Guys, this is a dangerous stunt. You are most likely to
be abused with the worst category of expletives. Yet, it is unfortunate that guys mostly use this excuse to
run away from the situation after getting caught.

WiseUp Guys

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by stano2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
[b]SHE WAS REALLY DISTURBING ME SO I HAD GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED JUST ONCE, SO SHE CAN FREE ME..I REALLY LOVE YOU. I saw the coming of this thread b4 now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by CLIQBOY(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just like Jose Mourinho I've nothing to say
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by ThuGnificenX: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Guys my candid advice...
If you are living the James bond life like me, don't u ever on any circumstances allow Nike to know about bola, or ngozi to see the picture of ada on ur fone. Be very smart and vigilant,
Make sure you play ur card like our pro here decker unless you will have a broken babe like halfricanadian.
Always Lie with a capital 'L'. If possible cry while lying, they'll never suspect you again.
This is a playstation generation and if u can't play the game, you can as well be a spectator while we demolish the beaches on a kentrol level...

Dis key of mine was not made for one padlock.. It universal, I have to unlock every possible doors
*drops mic*...

#unfollows thread

Modified#
Such a sensitive thread coming from a guy
#aNAIJAFAN

Bro u fall our hand sha!

undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by falconey(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin

no comment.
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by CLIQBOY(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
stano2:
hy
Bros,I'm very sure you're not in Nigeria.
Which kind fast network you dey use??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
ITS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL

Finally devil don suffer undecided

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
FAKE THREAD

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by stano2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Bros,I'm very sure you're not in Nigeria.
Which kind fast network you dey use??
I am, I was looking out for the counter thread and got it fast.. Using MTN but please unquote my comment, u caught me at the wrong moment "hi"
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Must there always be a counter thread ?
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
So this will also make front page? Ok.
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
embarassed My boyfriend gives ALL those excuses ....yeepa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Meeloreh(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
'Twas just a one - time thing, she even knows about you. Treat her as insignificant cuz we were far over before you found out

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
All the best for them boys o
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by klassykute(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
lol me be like .. baby dis is not me oo.. its d devil in me .. baby is dis my real face ..lol

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Cre8(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by sylvar02(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
true talk
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Flashh: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sport headline: Leicester on the verge of winning the Premier League this season.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by iphanyiuma(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Me be like:: baby its just chemistry nothing more....works all the time gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by macino1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
There is no better excuse for cheating. I will call it indiscipline, lack of respect and love for your spouse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
A real man does not cheat..

It's Boiz that cheat.. grin grin grin

So ladies wenever ur man cheats.. just knw he is still a boy... and he will keep cheating on u,until he becomes a man..

Quote me and get the wrath of a dibia..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by macino1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
That is caught in the act part one
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by adonbilivit: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
unfortunately, girls don't care if we cheat coz they are not dating us but our pockets. if she catches me with another girl, I will just take her to Mr BIGGS or crunches and buy her shawarma....after that, I will take her to silver birds cinema. that settles it. she would even thank me with a good Bleep

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by xender(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
loll .counter head
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
I knew that a woman wrapper will come up with a counter thread.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by bettercreature(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by Sunexy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
It was just a 1 night stand
cry
Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by samuel051: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wetin concern me,me wey girls don use and dump.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating by pennytration(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
waiting for a counter thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.