Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Cinderella Story... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cinderella Story... (992 Views)

Lady Asked For Cinderella Tattoos, But See What She Got Instead / Tell Us Your Cinderella Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cinderella Story... by marvelck: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2012
This is when as a guy you happen to stumble upon a beautiful woman either on your way to work, in church or at an event. but you're prevented from making a move on her due to one reason or the other. or cos you're too shy to approach her. and as she leaves, you console urself with the hope of seeing her again and eventually making a move on her. but my guy, such things only happen in dreams or in movies. but in real life, such opportunities hardly come twice. if you fail to make such a move at that moment, there're a million and one guys just around the corner waiting to make the move you couldn't make on her. and that could be the end of your dream/plans. you know guys nah, dem no dey take eye see fine girls. na so dem go dey lick their lips and sweeten their mouth whenever they wan chyke babes. and most guys dont leave what they are suppose to do right there and then till another day. they do it right away. so, whenever you see a girl you like, dont be afraid to walk up to her and initiate a decent and light conversation with her. she wont kill nor maim you. the highest she can do, is to snub you. but if you keep postponing such opportunities till another day, my guy you go remain a bachelor for life o. most girls aren't like cinderella that would leave behind their golden slipers or some traces for you to use in locating them afterwards. if you dont do it there and then, then you may have to say bye bye to her. Cos opportunities comes but once. And dont even make the mistake of asking your friend to help you chyke any babe, if you dont want to lose the babe to that same friend. except the guy na monk. do it yourself, and make that move right there and then...
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2012
True talk ma guy...me i like your sister,how e go be na?? wink
Re: A Cinderella Story... by MMM2(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2012
Op

Do u still have Cinderella's phone nos undecided
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2012
dis guy to like narration mehn... d other day, na d story of Nnamdi and his castles now cinderella? na wa oooo!
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: dis guy to like narration mehn... d other day, na d story of Nnamdi and his castles now cinderella? na wa oooo!
Na wa cheesy
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: dis guy to like narration mehn... d other day, na d story of Nnamdi and his castles now cinderella? na wa oooo!
The next one na ali baba and the forty thieves!! grin grin
Re: A Cinderella Story... by MariaGoretti: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Lmao...make una free d guy nw, eh. After una don enjoy d 'narration' finis
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: The next one na ali baba and the forty thieves!! grin grin
That will be nice. I am sure if this story comes on NL, it will be some broke backside person who wants to complain about his GF's demands again
Re: A Cinderella Story... by honeypie02: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Me Likey it! grin
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
You like every thing
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
That will be nice. I am sure if this story comes on NL, it will be some broke backside person who wants to complain about his GF's demands again
i will ignore u again. You wont be so lucky next time. Dont push ur luck dude!
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: i will ignore u again. You wont be so lucky next time. Dont push ur luck dude!
Oh I am so scared. Go look at my posting history dude, you don't wanna go there
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
smh. Nairaland, small tin fight go just shele! grin
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Me fight? Hell no not today
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Break his head o! fawck ee up mahn! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Break his head o! fawck ee up mahn! grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind these juveniles, they think cos they have bot seen you in action that you are gentle.
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
hehe,i laugh in past tense. I repeat, dont push your luck dude cool
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
fluid26: smh. Nairaland, small tin fight go just shele! grin
fight?? Call it funeral bro. grin
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: hehe,i laugh in past tense. I repeat, dont push your luck dude cool
Dude go read my post history, i aint someone you wanna go there with
Re: A Cinderella Story... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
fluid26: smh. Nairaland, small tin fight go just shele! grin
fight? Call it funeral..

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Long A Wait?? / She Will Kill Herself If Her Younger Sister Gets Married B4 Her. / You & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.