Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,740 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is It Too Long A Wait?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Long A Wait?? (1002 Views)

What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose / Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long? / Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Long A Wait?? by rully2: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
They say it is never too late in love..but if a couple is separated for as long as 7/8months, can they make it work again?

Considering the changes on both lives due to the passage of time and other factors..can it work? Can things still be the same between them?
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by Sijo01(f): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Its never too late as far as the parties involved are still single and willing to make it work again....... Btw, why not hit us with the full gist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by GoldenLady1: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Depends on how things ended. If they just drifted apart due to things out of their control but they still had "feelings" for each other then maybe. If things ended on a bad note ie:arguing, cheating, etc then forget it. Nothing beats a failure but a try so reach out to them and see what happens.
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by GoldenLady1: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Sijo01: Its never too late as far as the parties involved are still single and willing to make it work again....... [b][/b]Btw, why not hit us with the full gist.

Agreed. Give us the whole story.
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by MrCork17: 2:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr Cork <<<<< only 17inches looong smiley
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by mataz(f): 2:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Golden Lady: Depends on how things ended. If they just drifted apart due to things out of their control but they still had "feelings" for each other then maybe. If things ended on a bad note ie:arguing, cheating, etc then forget it. Nothing beats a failure but a try so reach out to them and see what happens.
greAt minds think alike I agree wit u 100%and as for mr corksome things are really not necessary
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by Obassy(f): 3:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Mr Cork <<<<< only 17inches looong smiley
What has this gat to do with the tread? :>:>
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2012
make una yarn me da tory then I will tell you if I think it can be saved.
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by rully2: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ok! They were dating for some 2yrs and somehow they both did not agree on a particular matter, and since non was ready to bow to the other back then..she left. Even when they still loved each other

But months later, she realised just how much a part of her the guy has become. So she decided to give it one last final shot.

Though a seemingly welcome approach, things have been really gradual and there have been changes that could take some adjusting to.
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by omega25red(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
its never too late.
there was a couple in NY that remarried each other after they had been divorced for 20 years
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by rully2: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
omega25red: its never too late.
there was a couple in NY that remarried each other after they had been divorced for 20 years

20yrs!! That's a mistake to be avoided in the first place..being with one person when you know you still have another in your heart
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by rully2: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Sijo01, GoldenLady & Flowerpower..u asked for breakdown of the gist..now I need the response!!

angry
Re: Is It Too Long A Wait?? by GoldenLady1: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
It's not too long. Seems like it was a minor disagreement. They should take their time, rebuild the trust and learn to compromise. That's my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Care What Your Friends Think About Your Boy/Girlfriend? / Why Do Girls Play Hard 2 Get But Fall 2 Deep In Luv When Gotten? / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.