Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' (4033 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by teeboy2007: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2008
hi house,

i need ur candid advise on this issue. just want to knw if am the one that is wrong or the other person and also a way out of it. never done this b4 but am kind of baffle abt what happened.

there is this chik that i met some months ago, she stays not too far from my area. we became pals and later we started dating. i stay with my cousin, where i really dont like staying cos the area is a GRA and its kind of boring, i have no pals. its from home to work and from work back home. am this type of guy that like having people of my age around so that we can talk.

wen am coming back from work everyday, i bracnch and spend like an hr b4 going home, i kind of asked her if her family is kind of cool with my coming but she said now.

3 days ago, i found out that she doesnt wanna talk to me, i just felt it was one of those things but on new year's eve, we went to church 2geda with her 2 younger sister but she didnt talk 2 me all thru. at 12am that every one was telling each other their prayers for the nu year, my gf just walked past me without saying a word, rather she hugged her sisters. i was just pissed off. i sent series of goodwill nu year messages to her but all she cld send to me was HAPPY NEW YEAR, not even good wishes for the new year. wont lie to u i was heart broken to have gotten such a treatment for some1 that told u a week ago how u mean to her.

yesternite, on my way home i branched and engaged her in a conversation to knw why she is acting like that and she told me she needed me not to come over to her place like i use to and that am chocking her up too much, that its getting monontonous.
i told her she has all the space she wants and i'll not bother bother her abt attention again.

cld it be that she wants out? just curious. though i love her for real but will not stop her if she wants out
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Don1DeMaco: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
probably distraction from another man. most likely. give her the space but put ur ears to the ground, though i dont think there is anything u can do about it if dats the case cos my people usually say dog wey wan lost no dey hear hunter's whistle.

too bad ur in love, wish u luck
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by tboy1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
teeboy2007:

cld it be that she wants out? just curious. though i love her for real but will not stop her if she wants out

Homie-You don't have to be curious about anything.
Move on and find a better chick who will appreciate you wink

P.S
I'm also going through so much stress because of some crazy girl and she's absolutely driving me nutts. grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Busta(f): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
Give her all the space she needs

Let her be and pay her no attention. . and see wat happens.
She will be back if she loves u, if not just move on with ur life.

All the best!
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by dimpules: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2008
yeah, another man in d picture so u decide what to do n if u can live with it
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by adekennis(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2008
I beg liv am jare angry angry
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by klassyguy(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2008
As busta has said earlier, give the chick all the space she wants. Most chicks behave that way when they see that a guy really cares alot about them, and also if another guy who they feel they can get more from(material-wise) comes into the picture. My advice: keep ur ears to the ground and try find out if there's any other guy. Give the girl her space. If she sees u aint giving her the usual attention, i bet my last dollar she'll come back to u if she likes you. If not, i urge u to go get another sweet babe that will not pose or "shako" on you. There are millions of sweet ladies out there looking for a nice guy like you.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by teeboy2007: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2008
thanks all for the words. this is a text i got from her on new year's day

am not happy with the way things are with us, its getting monotonous and boring. we need to break off from the old ways and do things differently. take kia

yesternite 3/01/2008, i got this from her:

wats up? hw was your day and work? i'm sorry about my attitude. take kia and have a wonderful night rest
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by klassyguy(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2008
teeboy2007:

thanks all for the words. this is a text i got from her on new year's day

am not happy with the way things are with us, its getting monotonous and boring. we need to break off from the old ways and do things differently. take kia

yesternite 3/01/2008, i got this from her:

wats up? hw was your day and work? i'm sorry about my attitude. take kia and have a wonderful night rest

What does she mean by the highlighted? and i hope u didn't reply her. Definitely there's something fishy going on. There's some other guy taking her attention. Like i said earlier, give her the space she wants and ignore her. Don't even give her a call. There are many fine and caring babes out there. When and if she comes to her senses, she'll call you. What arrant nonsense angry.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by henchmark: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2008
from my experience if a girl tells you to give her space, quietly reallign your life man, no time for nonsense.
but lets be sure we are on the right track, how long have you guys been dating? or is she just seeing you as a casual friend while you are seeing her as your babe cos some guys fall prey to this a lot, a guy would ask a girl out while she is still considering one or two things the guy is all over her, thats why IN MY OPINION, i wont say a girl cheated on me or is seeing another guy if i havent slept with her.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by efuah(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2008
Busta:

Give her all the space she needs

Let her be and pay her no attention. . and see what happens.
She will be back if she loves u, if not just move on with your life.
I second that!

klassyguy:

What does she mean by the highlighted? and i hope u didn't reply her. Definitely there's something fishy going on. There's some other guy taking her attention. Like i said earlier, give her the space she wants and ignore her. Don't even give her a call. There are many fine and caring babes out there. When and if she comes to her senses, she'll call you. What arrant nonsense angry.
Na u sabi!. . . na real wa for u O! what an advice angry grin
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by teeboy2007: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2008
henchmark:

from my experience if a girl tells you to give her space, quietly reallign your life man, no time for nonsense.
but lets be sure we are on the right track, how long have you guys been dating? or is she just seeing you as a casual friend while you are seeing her as your babe because some guys fall prey to this a lot, a guy would ask a girl out while she is still considering one or two things the guy is all over her, thats why IN MY OPINION, i wont say a girl cheated on me or is seeing another guy if i havent slept with her.

we have been dating since late august and ever since we have always been 2geda until some few days ago. on new year's day while i was on the fone talking to my friends, she came to sit beside me so that she'll knw what i am talking abt cos i was talking to a lady and she asked if she is my new chik but i just ignored.

thanks all once again for ur words, its just helping me. i have taken what i need from all that u said.

i just wanted to have my love life back, thats why am giving her so much attention but dont knw why itsn not appreciated. anyway, am bracing up for the worst cos i have been in this lane b4 so it aint gonna work on me again cos the 1st time something like this happened, i knw what i went thru
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by klassyguy(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2008
efua, are u the girl in question grin?
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by henchmark: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2008
all you just have to do is completely ignore her, am not going to ask too many private questions here cause this is a forum and public as well even if you are unknown, just stop calling her and see what the response is if she doesnt call back then count her as a lost sheep.  make new friends immediately, it helps to fill the vacuum. take care
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by IykeD(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2008
Leave the gal alone, infact delete her no from your phone cos there will always be this urge to call her if you still got her no, i hope you do not know it off hand.A gal that gave you such a cold treatment on first 1hr of the year(that my enemy even sent me good wishes) certainly hates you and doesn't deserve you one bit.You deserve more than that bro.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by 9star(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2008
na wao!! for this recent time?
who si that girl that dare gv a guy such treatment?
Guy forget her abeg.I blame u sef for bin so emotional.
girls think dey will alwas have dia ways.
I stay in the GRA 2 and dia lots of shakara girls around the area but i don't even send them.
Afta work i jst go take some beer(shine shine bobo) and aftawards go home and have a good sleep.Recently the girls are gossiping say i 2 dey feel.I pity anyone that will enta my trap.when i gv her one lonnnnng tin she will go confuse to her fellow ajebotas for the area.
man forget the girl abeg.na 2day
Alwas rule your world,
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by topeorekoy(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2008
i cant believe that am getting used to the situation, though its kind of hard but i will pass thru.

same thing happened to me some year ago and i cldnt bear it but wen i completely got over it, the girl kept looking for me and was like why did i stop looking for her. we did it once after then and i told myself that was the last time. wen i got a cool job she kept bothering me for credit but i never replied her
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by TheSly: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2008
bro! u can see the handwrittin's all over the wall! cheesy. . . . . . .try to give her the *space* as she had requested b4 she'll say it to ur face that she wants out!

let go and continue with ur life!. . . . . cool
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by t0kunb0(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2008
@ poster

sumoda guy's probably disturbin/distractin her & she's kindda comparin u both. sad cry

d new guy has an advantage cos evritin he does trips her lyk crazy, kindda lyk havin a new shoe or sumfin

bad tin is, when she realises she was rung about you, "alot of water wuld have passed under the bridge" if u no what i mean. tongue

you probably nid 2 muv on(it aint as easy as dat dou). get sunfim els 2 occupy your tym & all (anoda friend probably), but dont b surprised wen she cumz bac beggin sumtym in d future tongue
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Iyanlax: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
@Poster, Give her some space and then plan an exciting surprise for her that does not invlve her neighbourhood kiss
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Iyanlax: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
@Poster, I really DONT THINK SHE IS SEEING SOME OTHER MAN. Your girlfriend simply WANTS A BIT OF A CHALLENGE  wink Would you not get BOARD of the same old routine day in day out?

What else do you people do besides you going o see her EVERY day from work? What are her interest? What are your interests?

@ Every body who suggested another man has taken her interest. Its best not to judge EVERY case by your own experiences. Not every body is this fickle tongue
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by teeboy2007: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
thanks all ya for the words. am working on myself and looking for a way out. though it aint easy but i'll work hard on it
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by 9star(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2008
teeboy2007:

thanks all ya for the words. am working on myself and looking for a way out. though it aint easy but i'll work hard on it

My friend stop wallowing in self pity.
Wetin dey do u sef?
ur not actin like a man jare.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ poster

Don't you ever go out together? I myself would be bored to death in that kind of relationship!
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by teeboy2007: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
9star:

My friend stop wallowing in self pity.
Wetin dey do u sef?
your not actin like a man jare.

aint wallowing in self pity.i love this chik and am trying so hard to get everything out of my mind and aint finding it easy. thats why i came to post it here. if am able to get it out of my mind, will i post it here?
michelin89:

@ poster

Don't you ever go out together? I myself would be bored to death in that kind of relationship!

that question is giving me a kind of answer to my assumption abt the whole thing. we really dont go out 2geda much and its her fault. the time we have gone out 2geda have always been from my side. she is always saying she want to stay at home. this just came to my mind, cld it be she never loved me? this question is bring so many things to my head, we hardly DO THAT THING and truly wen we do it, it really dont enjoy it at all. its always very boring to the core and u knw we men cos of the urge we gat to do it.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Iyanlax: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
that question is giving me a kind of answer to my assumption about the whole thing. we really don't go out 2geda much and its her fault. the time we have gone out 2geda have always been from my side. she is always saying she want to stay at home. this just came to my mind, cld it be she never loved me? this question is bring so many things to my head, we hardly DO THAT THING and truly when we do it, it really don't enjoy it at all. its always very boring to the core and u knw we men because of the urge we got to do it.
---------------------------------
OK Now it sounds as though you both are simply not COMPATIBLE lipsrsealed I now agree you should just be friends and move on, you can not FORCE love. Pele.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by 9star(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
Na u sabi.
Y did u fall in love in d 1st place?
Real men don't fall in love.Real men are Players.
You hear me so?
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by almondjoy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
Then please give her space. If you love something, set it free. If it is truly yours, it will surely come back to you. kiss
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by koolsasy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
@poster
if ur gurl really think s she needs space,i think u shud give it to her, and unlike wat sum pple said,i dont think there is necessarily a man in her life.maybe she s jus bored or she needs tyme to sort herself out or sumtin.i think its a nyce tin dat u re worried dat u guys r drifting apart, i can c dat u really care about ur gurl.
u kno,maybe she s jus bored or tired of cin u evryday in d same manner, since u go to c her from work d same way evryday,i think it wud b very monotonous and unexciting, may be dahs y she feels crowded.
my advice to you is to give her a lil space to straighten out her feelings, wen i mean a lil space,i mean kall her evrynow or then but dont stop by her house.i also think u shud try to let her kno u care, so u guys dont drift further apart.most importantly,u nid 2 change ur style and add more spice to ur relationship, find out stuffs she loves doin and do it with her.always give her sometin different to look forward to, less monotonous, ,she wont feel crowded and bored dat way,
good luck tee
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by koolsasy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
teeboy2007:

that question is giving me a kind of answer to my assumption about the whole thing. we really don't go out 2geda much and its her fault. the time we have gone out 2geda have always been from my side. she is always saying she want to stay at home. this just came to my mind, cld it be she never loved me? this question is bring so many things to my head, we hardly DO THAT THING and truly when we do it, it really don't enjoy it at all. its always very boring to the core and u knw we men because of the urge we got to do it.

i jus saw dis part, hm, i dont think u guys re compatible, or maybe she jus realized dat d feelings re not there.my dear,take heart.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by adeboo(f): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
Maybe u are choking her - maybe u should get more hobbies so that u wont have to go to hers all the time.
Re: She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space' by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 05, 2008
9star:

Na u sabi.
Y did u fall in love in d 1st place?
Real men don't fall in love.Real men are Players.
You hear me so?

9star, You are not a real man. And I say it with no apologies. It is a fact.

@ poster
Give her her space. Do not call her. If she really loves you she would call you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff? / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? / Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.