Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is This Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Normal? (1623 Views)

Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by Iyoaye1(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Pls I've been thinking about this over a month ago,and I need matured answers pls.I went to my friends house,Her mother was around to visit them.I asked after her mum and she was like she's in the bathroom washing.I greeted her but to my surprice she was washing her son inlaw's cloth.I asked my friend and she told me she always wash it whenever she's around.pls nairalanders is this normal?Cos to me it's abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by Roona123(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Well i would say washing only his clothes are funny but if she is washing other people's clothes along with his its normal. smileyhttp://onlinecnatrainingclass.com/cna-class-online/
Re: Is This Normal? by maclatunji: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
It depends, maybe she loves the Son-in-Law very much and also loves washing clothes to while away the time. I admit it is weird but neither you nor us really understand the issues involved and should rather leave them to their ways.
Re: Is This Normal? by blank(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Kini big deal?
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Its not normal, why should my mum come to my house and wash my husband clothes, she won't even wash her own clothes sef, after taking care of me for how long, she'll start taking care of my husband too, that's just wrong! What am I doing that I can't wash my husband's clothes
Re: Is This Normal? by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Iyo-aye:
Pls I've been thinking about this over a month ago,and I need matured answers pls.I went to my friends house,Her mother was around to visit them.I asked after her mum and she was like she's in the bathroom washing.I greeted her but to my surprice she was washing her son inlaw's cloth.I asked my friend and she told me she always wash it whenever she's around.pls nairalanders is this normal?Cos to me it's abnormal.

In-law don chop amala.... What would my wife's mother wash my clothes? What happened to house maids? Not normal if you ask me.

Did she also wash his underwear and panties??
Re: Is This Normal? by safeact(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
There are 2ways to dis: Either that d husband expects d wife to wash his stuff but d wife being a lazzy type pushes it to d mother and since d mum already knew her daughter's phobia towards clothes decides to humble herself to b doing for her to maintain peace!

I tell you, no sensible husband will have his clothes washed by her mother in law , i guess d man in question doesnt know abt it unless if sometin fishy is going on!
Re: Is This Normal? by Iyoaye1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
steph7: Its not normal, why should my mum come to my house and wash my husband clothes, she won't even wash her own clothes sef, after taking care of me for how long, she'll start taking care of my husband too, that's just wrong! What am I doing that I can't wash my husband's clothes
I think I agree with u steph.
Re: Is This Normal? by taryour(f): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
angry angry
for what now Why would my mum wash my hubby's cloths? She asnt even washed mine not to now talk of my hubby, even if i was on a sick bed,my siblings would rather do d laundry for me instead of my mum or better still get someone paid to do the washing if my siblings aint around.....

On a second tought,life is unpredictable. Alot of circumstances can lead to such... When life trows challenges, alot are bound to happen. But in my right senses i would never allow such,its totally unacceptable....
Re: Is This Normal? by 2mch(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Really what is your business about their family dynamics? It works for them, and you are a stranger in their house. Know your place

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by CrazyMan(m): 5:19am On Sep 06, 2012
2mch: Really what is your business about their family dynamics? It works for them, and you are a stranger in their house. Know your place
I agree with your reasoning...she should mind her business.

(1) (Reply)

Birth Order Of Children. Does It Apply To You? / Discipline Or Wickedness : Child Training / Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.