Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State (4653 Views)

Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Ejine(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ess: In the north na beg pump attendants dey beg customers to come buy at N97! Small thing they go dey say our oil...oya chop am! tongue

That's because na leg everybody dey carry waka for North, so don't think this is an achievement.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Ess: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ejiné:

That's because na leg everybody dey carry waka for North, so don't think this is an achievement.

Haha you wish! Travel and open your eyes, ignorance is not an excuse... tongue
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Last week Abuja, now Imo. I advise Nigerians to be prepared for another increment very soon.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by olivertwist: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimdiggi: This will definitely affect the price of garri

...and Akpu
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by kennyslim1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
miteolu: [size=13pt]IMO is 3 letters word so 3 digits should be their correct Fuel price [/size]

I = 1
M = 1
O = 0

grin grin

This is the most foolish comment so far!
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by reindeer: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is the result of youths being complacent when they should have fought this evil man and his ''cabal''
Unfortunately, in the midst of this suffering, many will still rather die supporting GEJs ineptitude than side with the truth.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Fuel is 105 in Port Harcourt with queue.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by sammhi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
price of barrel of crude $112. amount of barell sold per day 2.5m total amount per day $280m
in one month amount sold is $280m x 30=$8.4b(N1.2trillion) total budget N4.5trillion. this means in a period of 4 months the totaL BUDGET amount for the year
is sold. what happens to the excess of N9trillon(amount sold after gettimg the budgeted amount for 4 months?)
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by CLEANSLATE: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Even in Enugu,almost all petrol stations now sell pms at 105 naira.so its not only in imo state and it will be totally wrong for anyone to blame Rochas for this. the way things are going in this country if care is not taking ,the youths of this country will rise up and resist this someday-and the time is now.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2012
[size=28pt]Goodluck to you
Goodluck to me
Goodluck to everyone
Goodluck to Nigeria[/size]

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2012
^ Look at Sambo's face in the picture , he even looks dishonest angry
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari was cheated of the presidency in 2011, but Nigerians failed to protest to regain their mandate.

This is the consequence of our inaction.

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by CLEANSLATE: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
GenBuhari: Buhari was cheated of the presidency in 2011, but Nigerians failed to protest to regain their mandate.

This is the consequence of our inaction.

GenBuhari,
It may be true dat you were cheated out of the election but the fact remains that nigerians desires a fearless leader,a leader with a vision to move us to greater heights.a leader that will turn things around-give us employment,security,improve power generation and basic amenities which was promised by the failed GEJ adminstration.Things have gone so bad in this country dat the ordinary nigerians can no more afford one good meal a day.I graduated since 2003 but have no job and have resorted to doing menial jobs to survive.
So many youths out there are ready to stand against bad/´poor govervance but it will involve sensitization, awareness,mobilization.To be frank GEJ has failed nigerians and i believe u are that leader we want considering your past performance as president.my e mail is fediocare@yahoo.com
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by xtayle(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2012
My people, the simple reason is that our leaders have refused to be responsible. Why? because they can either get it free or can afford it even if its sold for N500 per litre. What then do we do? Crying will not change them as "they don't give damn". Only individuals can provide answer for him/herself, that will make us be able to afford anything no matter d price.

We need to think and act outside the BOX because some people are not complaining. Why? They can afford it!! Why not be that man/woman who won't have to complain because u can afford anything u want?

The choice is yours!!!!
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by xtayle(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2012
CLEANSLATE: [color=#000099][/color]

GenBuhari,
It may be true dat you were cheated out of the election but the fact remains that nigerians desires a fearless leader,a leader with a vision to move us to greater heights.a leader that will turn things around-give us employment,security,improve power generation and basic amenities which was promised by the failed GEJ adminstration.Things have gone so bad in this country dat the ordinary nigerians can no more afford one good meal a day.I graduated since 2003 but have no job and have resorted to doing menial jobs to survive.
So many youths out there are ready to stand against bad/´poor govervance but it will involve sensitization, awareness,mobilization.To be frank GEJ has failed nigerians and i believe u are that leader we want considering your past performance as president.my e mail is fediocare@yahoo.com

I sent you a mail of offer. Check it ASAP.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2012
NIGERIANS ARE COWARDS AND LAZY. SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, THIS WOULD HAVE LED TO RIOTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by bobbymore: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2012
In Calabar, petrol is also sold at N110. Its strange. Something should be done to stem this ugly tide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed / Mehn! See What Recession Has Done To Ex President, Olusegun Obasanjo (must See) / APC Senator Turned Back From US Embassy With Visa Application Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.