Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? (3150 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by cindyrella(f): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you self-service enter soup enter alone. No drag me put
shocked Mynd speck/write pidgin?
Rain go fall tongue

laberry101:

@ cindyrella... Good question? How long woman?

For as long as it takes.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2012
Even if they don't, I think the most pathetic of their lot are the ones that give signals, but then all in the name of playing one yeye hard-to-get game that they read in some magazine, start doing dumb sh[i]i[/i]t like not returning calls and being generally unavailable when you ask them to come out.

I just laugh and walk away from such girls as it shows that they are still children in mind. grin
....and then they're left wondering what happened.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by laberry101(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2012
2buff: Even if they don't, I think the most pathetic of their lot are the ones that give signals, but then all in the name of playing one yeye hard-to-get game that they read in some magazine, start doing dumb sh[i]i[/i]t like not returning calls and being generally unavailable when you ask them to come out.

I just laugh and walk away from such girls as it shows that they are still children in mind. grin
....and then they're left wondering what happened.

Thank you
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by candieangel12(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2012
I've asked a guy I like out before. Granted I was very scared but hey what did I have to lose right? So I asked him out via txt 2 go 2 d movies wit me. I was so shy he wud reject me but he txtd back "yeah for sure" God I felt on top of the world lol because I had been tryn 2 get his attention 4 months. Well we ended up goin 2 d movies n den he took me 2 get ice cream afterwards. Well our rlship dint last more than 2 months cos we just wasn't fit 4 each other lol. Do I regret makin d first move? Hell no! Have I done it again? Nope, I hvnt needed 2 again so far

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by laberry101(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2012
candieangel12: I've asked a guy I like out before. Granted I was very scared but hey what did I have to lose right? So I asked him out via txt 2 go 2 d movies wit me. I was so shy he wud reject me but he txtd back "yeah for sure" God I felt on top of the world lol because I had been tryn 2 get his attention 4 months. Well we ended up goin 2 d movies n den he took me 2 get ice cream afterwards. Well our rlship dint last more than 2 months cos we just wasn't fit 4 each other lol. Do I regret makin d first move? Hell no! Have I done it again? Nope, I hvnt needed 2 again so far

No waaarryyyy ! You will with me! Make we try am?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: If you see something you like, whether you are male or female, go for it. Don't sit on your backside sending silly messages
you're on point but like gree-die said, it aint easy in the essence that we guys are naturally the hunters when it comes to the love game so gurls wouldn't want to tell a guy they love her cos if the guy's doesn't reciprocate the feeling, na correct yawa be that.but a guy can easily move on to the next one.
Plus if am a lady, i wouldn't do that cos' some guys have this tendency of soiling the names of gurls that wooed them, esp if they got them laid
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
lalaosky:
you're on point but like gree-die said, it aint easy in the essence that we guys are naturally the hunters when it comes to the love game so gurls wouldn't want to tell a guy they love her cos if the guy's doesn't reciprocate the feeling, na correct yawa be that.but a guy can easily move on to the next one.
Plus if am a lady, i wouldn't do that cos' some guys have this tendency of soiling the names of gurls that wooed them, esp if they got them laid
guy lets be honest, guys will soil a girl's name whether she behaves well or not. That is how most guys behave so it is pointless.
If you like something, go for it
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nnekacherry: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
ikekings1: It ain't bad at all..... Actually, its more romantic wen a girl asks a guy out....

Hmmm.. Iyke!
How is it romantic if i may ask?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings1: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hmmm.. Iyke!
How is it romantic if i may ask?
Very romantic to me... Just try me and I will never take you for granted...
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nnekacherry: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings1: Very romantic to me... Just try me and I will never take you for granted...

Hahahaha.. You are looking for a girl to chyke you abi?
Lol.. Wait for it.. tongue
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings1: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hahahaha.. You are looking for a girl to chyke you abi?
Lol.. Wait for it.. tongue
Lol... Girls dey chyke me nw... I just want your own chyking...
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nnekacherry: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmmm I can see you want to test my skills and talent... Lol.. If you want to be wooed, you know the thread to go to...
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings1: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nnekacherry: Hmmmm I can see you want to test my skills and talent... Lol.. If you want to be wooed, you know the thread to go to...
Don't bother... Your name don show your skills already... You don chyke me with your name already...
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings1: Don't bother... Your name don show your skills already... You don chyke me with your name already...
lmao! u're d lamest dude I know grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by tonardo107(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
omotola1: Nothing is wrong with it o. Seriously, 3 different babes don ask me out before na. You know i‘m irresistible.
cheap product has many buyers
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao! u're d lamest dude I know grin grin grin
Lol... Idiat!!! Wetin now? Abeg leave “ikekings” to have fun jare... grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Idiat!!! Wetin now? Abeg leave “ikekings” to have fun jare... grin grin grin
Excuse you??! Who u dey call I*diot??!

Catch all d fun u want, I ain't hating on you brah grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
Excuse you??! Who u dey call I*diot??!

Catch all d fun u want, I ain't hating on you brah grin grin
I said “idiat”... Thanks momma... grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Mynd44: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sholly, I swear you get time to dey argue with this one oooooooo
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pritheeann: undecided......az 4mi i dnt fink its bad,,if i knw i lyk u as a quy i wud tell u...,nt witstandin wad d world wud xay bout mi....
My friend, what happened to waiting?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmmm.... It seems like I will activate my “hibernation” mode until all this “haterz” and “hypocrites” cools down... cool cool cool...
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
What is wrong in a lady asking a man out? If I were the guy, I will marry her asap.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpacalipse: What is wrong in a lady asking a man out? If I were the guy, I will marry her asap.
On point!!!!
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Cherish100(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2012
I have no problem asking out a guy I like.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Jentleromeo: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2012
laberry101:

Good question! Oya who dey answer ?

its not bad at all..if you love somebody walk up to her/him and tell them such regardless of your gender but as a girl you do it with style.....moreover you should chose your friends and not allow them choose you....
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Jentleromeo: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2012
its not bad at all for a girl to ask a guy out... its a free world and we all have equal rights to express our feelings.if you love somebody walk up to her/him and tell them that you love them regardless of your gender but as a girl you do it with style.....moreover you should chose your friends and not allow them choose you....
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by NdTheophilus(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am a kind of dat guy u r luking 4, u can hook me on 08162513026, a guy of integrity nd honest hve a nice day jooooooooooooooooooooh! coolAm a kind of dat guy u r luking 4, u can hook me on 08162513026, a guy of integrity nd honest hve a nice day jooooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by sconp: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Well to me i see nothing wrong with it cos you can only get two answers either a yes or a no. So what d big deal if he says yes gud nd if he says no gud all d same. Have had experiences tho but i always love to treat my ladies right.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? by Situation: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Buaahhh!! Say wetin..make una no use laffta kill my engine oo.most girls aint gat the v*gina to that..none ever asked me sha coz every chic that cross my path are always under the impression i‘m engaged n my no-bullsh*t look sef join matter lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With A Jealous Sister-in-law / Only For Romantic Guys/men / Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.