Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice (1226 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by peterg3: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2012
I met dis lady some months back,nd we got to be frnds!with time,we got really close,so I felt we should take d frndship to d next level!I told her I was interested in her,nd desire a relationship,she told me she liked me well enough,but needed sometime,so I said no probs!d strange thing is,she just started avoiding nd ignoring me after then!I kept trying to find out wat was wrong,but to no avail!so I kept my distance,even deleted her off my bbm!but a week later,I just couldn't bare it,so I went to see her,apologised nd asked dat we be frnds again,atleast!now,she calls me nd tells me she fears am too soft,no explanations or apologies for avoiding me!pls good people,I love her but right now,am not sure if she feels d same way!wat would u advice me to do?
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Tenderly1(f): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2012
if you love her very much study her before you leap.but i would advise you to forget about her.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by deniyor: 1:58am On Aug 30, 2012
Get rid of her. She is not interested in you, not as a lover anyways.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by obowunmi(m): 3:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Pele. Hang in there. Maybe she's shy.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by tashanja(m): 4:22am On Aug 30, 2012
Your are right, she doesn't feel the same way i.e. only likes you as friend not a lover, her actions clearly says it all - she's not interested and also given you the reason why - you are too soft.
The ball is now in you court, either engage her in platonic relationship or move on.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Onegai(f): 5:17am On Aug 30, 2012
Leave her. She's sadly not into you. She'll spend a few more years dating Id.iots and crying on your shoulder about it. When you now have a babe, she'll quietly be dying inside. I've been in her situation, guys have been in that situation with me, and it is the reason my brother told me "never in a relationship make a choice based on emotion, or how you feel. Chances are high it's the wrong choice". Let her be, go find some girl who will not avoid you.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by djeezy(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2012
LET HER GO. Sometimes things don't work the way we want them to happen.Quit ''wishful thinking"" and do not hope that she will change her mind, you will only end up torturing yourself. You have to understand that if she rejected you because she clearly wasn't attracted to you resason being that you're too soft and inter alia we don't know about, that will likely not change. It's best to simply accept that she feels nothing for you and move on. Always remember, if she doesn't want you, she is losing someone that has a heart for her, and you're losing someone who doesn't. Hopefully you'll get over it in a couple of days. Wish you the best.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by frank317: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2012
Ya, u are too soft, I can evn feel it from ur post. we all know most women hate soft guys. What's with deleting her contact frm ur bbm wen u know u stll care? U need to make a proactive move man to stir up a womans emotion.
How can she be urs wen u have decided to jst be her friend for a long time without makin any serious move, or u tink all these while u guys were friends she didn't notice from d way u look at her dat u wanted more? U made her wait for sometin that was urs for a long time, yet wen u did u left her with options by avoidin her wen she purposly wend defensive. Women like go getters. Go for ur woman like a man and sop whining!!!
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by frank317: 5:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Ya, u are too soft, I can evn feel it from ur post. we all know most women hate soft guys. What's with deleting her contact frm ur bbm wen u know u stll care? U need to make a proactive move man to stir up a womans emotion.
How can she be urs wen u have decided to jst be her friend for a long time without makin any serious move, or u tink all these while u guys were friends she didn't notice from d way u look at her dat u wanted more? U made her wait for sometin that was urs for a long time, yet wen u did u left her with options by avoidin her wen she purposly went defensive. Women like go getters. Go for ur woman like a man and stop whining!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Godsheir: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2012
If u really lyk dis girl go afta her. U dnt need 2 change who u are because a girl said u r soft. Listen,its her loss nt urs.Move her 2 friend zone n sart relatin 2 her freely,dare her,cal her bluff n u wil enjoy knwin her beta

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Mynd44: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2012
Its not that the girl does not like you, she is merely playing hard to get. She wants you to chase her around like some 16 year old. Give her some space and she will come to her senses
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2012
one of the reasons some ladies will not find good guys
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Mynd44: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2012
Care to share those reasons?
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by MMM2(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Op
Have u giving her money b4
If no angry
Then Y

Buy her heart & love with money wink

Spend / waste d money on her cool
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2012
abeg my dear,
you are not soft,
it may be an excuse.

Or maybe the softness she meant is
you lacking self discipline& control,
that maybe its sex you want.
Which she does not want.

So find out if its this,
if it is work it out,
but if not, maybe she has someone else,
i dont know
But it will do you well to
forget her.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by obowunmi(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2012
So because a girl avoids you means she's dating someone else. What a warped thought process. If she avoids me, then she doesn't like me - dumb! What if she's going thru some struggles that you don't know about? 1. Let her know how you feel 2. Give her a time span to respond 3. Ask her what is wrong 4. Show her you care 5. Be bold 6. If none of those don't work, move on. But don't have the logic of if - then, life sometimes is complicated than that.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by frank317: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2012
[b]
AmBeautiful: abeg my dear,
you are not soft,
it may be an excuse.

Or maybe the softness she meant is
you lacking self discipline& control,
that maybe its sex you want.
Which she does not want.[/b]

So find out if its this,
if it is work it out,
but if not, maybe she has someone else,
i dont know
But it will do you well to
forget her.

Rubbish, so u are trying to tell me ur boyfriend does nt want sexx from u? Let me tell there is no relationship dat the man wouldn't want sex. Weather d guy has d abilitu to keep his pants zipped up for a long time is another matter.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Emmy9ite(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2012
Op next time you see her,give her a dirty slap to show her you are not soft. There are many girls out there,she is jez playing hard to get. Find another chick!
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by peterg3: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks a lot,everyone!I sincerely appreciate ur advices!
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by Lovetinz(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2012
Bro,
Your post stink of despondency and despair!
Repeat after me:
"I will not stand up like a man
and would not let my emotions overwhelm me"
repeat 100times and continue reading.

Deleting her contact is a dumb action:
What the conscious throws away,
the subconscious will yearn for,
Your error was wanting her to want you.
It should be 'making' her to want you.
All is not lost.
PRETEND you are her best friend,
dont mention Relat.... again,
work hard at being the best friend she ever had,
WAit for the situation to self promote. It will.
Re: Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice by laberry101(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
peterg3: I met dis lady some months back,nd we got to be frnds!with time,we got really close,so I felt we should take d frndship to d next level!I told her I was interested in her,nd desire a relationship,she told me she liked me well enough,but needed sometime,so I said no probs!d strange thing is,she just started avoiding nd ignoring me after then!I kept trying to find out wat was wrong,but to no avail!so I kept my distance,even deleted her off my bbm!but a week later,I just couldn't bare it,so I went to see her,apologised nd asked dat we be frnds again,atleast!now,she calls me nd tells me she fears am too soft,no explanations or apologies for avoiding me!pls good people,I love her but right now,am not sure if she feels d same way!wat would u advice me to do?

Good reason why I don't believe in asking a girl out. Seriously y'all asking a girl out and sometimes telling her how you feel, when she doesn't feel d same way is bad for your health, and most cases for me asking a girl out is like seeking her permission to start tapping something.... And most times is bad idea...

You like a gurl, cool.

Buy wait for that important chemistry, understanding, missing each other situations,I wanna/ feel like seeing you situations, from both parties.And above all she or he must be comfortable and feeling safe whenever your together, then you don't ask out...

Make I contacts and go for the lips man... That's how it's done....

Cheers mate and you have made the right decision of going to ask her to forgive and forget the earlier situations. All you need to do now is make her fear not your presence and go on.

(1) (Reply)

Would You? / Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman / Having A Crush On Someone Only Lasts 4 Months, If It Lasts Longer... . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.