Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! (3134 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Please I Need Ur Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by dytbabe: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
There's nothing to worry abt
U don't have to cover frm head to toes before u meet a muslim
Jst be ursef oton

Now u have come here, am sure muslim guys will pick interest in u
grin grin grin

Ma salam
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes it could be a hindrance isn't covering your hair one of the ways to identify muslim chics?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mid-twenties....... The pressure has started I guess

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Charles4075(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just practice what your religion recommends..

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly: I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.
I don't think you have any problem but possibly muslim guys have been coming your way maybe because they aint your taste !!

I for one I'm a muslim and a fair one @ that yet, I will prefer my girl to be covered in Ijab anygirl otherwise can't have my chance !!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Mid-twenties....... The pressure has started I guess
Not really...it's just that I can't stop thinking about it.wink
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Mid-twenties....... The pressure has started I guess
I think she is doing the right thing .... Kudos to her cuz it requires courage !!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: I don't think you have any problem but possibly muslim guys have been coming your way maybe because they aint your taste !!

I for one I'm a muslim and a fair one @ that yet, I will prefer my girl to be covered in Ijab anygirl otherwise can't have my chance !!

There you have it.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: I don't think you have any problem but possibly muslim guys have been coming your way maybe because they aint your taste !!

That means you fall in the same category with my brother.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: I think she is doing the right thing .... Kudos to her cuz it requires courage !!
Thanks man.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly:
That means you fall in the same category with my brother.
wow, tis not as if I discriminate and tis not about me but The future children need someone well oriented in the legacy and the dressing is the beginning !! .... The world has gone odd mehn !!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

There you have it.
straight to d point ma'am !!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida: Yes it could be a hindrance isn't covering your hair one of the ways to identify muslim chics?

Andromida, am not just used to it. I guess its not too late to start learning.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly:
Andromida, am not just used to it. I guess its not too late to start learning.

Just carry veil and cover your hair. Simples! smiley
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can't use veil oooooo.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly: I can't use veil oooooo.

Which one can you use?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
I sometimes use pashmina....
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly: I sometimes use pashmina....

Sorry not familiar with that or maybe i know it but don't call it pashmina. Just go with whatever you feel comfy with, with time you will definitely adapt.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by stinggy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
debolly: I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.
But seriously must you date a muslim?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
The problem now is this lady will get pressured and maybe start pretending to use the veil while in reality she doesnt like it.

Once she gets a muslim guy and they probably get settled down then she gets back to her real self then problem starts.

I think what you need is a reorientation about your religion and relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
NairaMode: The problem now is this lady will get pressured and maybe start pretending to use the veil while in reality she doesnt like it.

Once she gets a muslim guy and they probably get settled down then she gets back to her real self then problem starts.

I think what you need is a reorientation about your religion and relationships.
Thanks for this piece of advice. I like the "reorientation part"
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by msmon(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
debolly:
I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.

I'm in Abk, and I need somebody like you! 22b03c26
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

can we talk about these?
i sent you a PM.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

can we talk about these?
i sent you a PM.
Alright then....
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by baralatie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:
don't bug your head!what you want will come for you!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
baralatie:

don't bug your head!what you want will come for you!
Ameeeeeen....Thanks.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by TBrenks(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think you should keep ur heads up and live ur life. What will come ur way, will come ur way.
I'm a Christian but won't discriminate against Religion, it's a way of life to does who believe.
You've got to believe that 1 day, a Muslim man will approach you, irrespective of your head being covered/ not. wink

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:
I think you should keep ur heads up and live ur life. What will come ur way, will come ur way.
I'm a Christian but won't discriminate against Religion, it's a way of life to does who believe.
You've got to believe that 1 day, a Muslim man will approach you, irrespective of your head being covered/ not. wink
Hmmmnnnn....kind words TBrenks.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by TBrenks(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

Hmmmnnnn....kind words TBrenks.

It's ok... I would advise you read up a Post on my profile.
Advice is needed also...
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by sneak3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
I cld Link you up wiv a Muslim banker.. my colleague. Cool dude.

If u are in pm me..

Tank me later
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
sneak3:
I cld Link you up wiv a Muslim banker.. my colleague. Cool dude.

If u are in pm me..

Tank me later
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House / CUM And Quench My H.orniness. / GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.