Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? (35845 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Testing The Efficacy Or Scam Of Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
naijathings: [size=18pt]Is it just me or has any other person noticed that... the sermon and preaching becomes more INTENSIFIED when it reaches the "giving" and "sowing seed" part. Meanwhile, some of these pastors are the stingiest humans ever[/size]
Hmn
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Luxythere: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
I find this disturbing.... undecided
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by zoedicus: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow:

Oya!! Shut up!!

The Lord is using men of God to defraud innocent and gullible christians whose only offence is trying to get a blessing from him..
i'm nt suprised at dt comment, ur name says it all.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by hunkydory(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
I dont know why people love to make mountains out of mole hills.There is absolutely nothing wrong in what the man of God has said.Its simply a call to support the work of God.He is not forcing anybody to pay any money.He said IF you want to partner,these are the categories of money you can choose to pay.You can pay as low as N100 per month or as high as N2,000,000 per month.Let it be know to everyone here that there is no amount of money too much to give to God.He is the owner of life,the author and finisher of our faith,the Alfa and Omega.When you give to God,dont think about what the pastor will do with the money.Its between you and God and not the pastor.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by gsalvatore: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Na wetin poverty and braindrain they cause. When Adeboye told his members the " your understanding of the bible depends on your level of ignorance" I guess his brethren didn't really understand what he meant. The smarter(Adeboye) ones will always fleece on the dull/braindrained(peeps that refuse to think) ones.. This one of the baddest format I've seen,"God told me'', very tight line, jst what they wanted to hear. Some folks will say" na by force?" but that doesn't make it good/ok. Am a christain and I will spit it out, MOGs are hell bent on reducing Christianity to mockery. Na Cooperate Christianity be dis Ooo- Expensive Cars,Mansion,private jets,International/local bank accounts,High end-fashion Couture,One day you will see them on Naija stock exchange..
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goshen360: You guys will never stop to surprise us/me.......If God gave "seed" to the "sowers" and the sowers decides to sow seed into the ministry......why the heck should it bother you guys?....don't let the devil use you to run your mouth against God's anointed because there is a devil loosed in this end time. You people should just mind your own business since they are minding their own business, abi them force una to sow seed ni? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mr man stop defending the indefencible, these men are no longer men of God, anointing has departed from them, they are simply crooks now. BTW are you now say that these men are God, are they infaliably such that people can no longer critisiz them when they defraud people in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by omotolsy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
may God av mercy on u guys
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
jimino: Am nt a member of RccG bt 2 d best of my knowledge, non of d members were forced or at gun point ask 2 b a partner. It is ABSOLUTELY OPTIONAL. And God wil nt punish any member if he/she refuse 2 join any group. So y r u pple taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache.
bros, 419 na crime period.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
H$LBroker:
Partnership with God is not a scam and not a sin, if you partner with the GO to build the new auditorium that will accommodate more people is not a crime, and beside nobody is forcing anybody to give to God, if you don't give to God you will surely give to the devil one way or the other. I'm a partner, I will continue to be a partner in Christ.
That means your own level of foolishness has gone beyound redemption.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
lumideezle: Please just asking how are we sure non of the partners died in the last 10 years??
my brother the thing tire me. CROOKS AT THEIR BEST. Lol.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:

WELL, I AM AN R.C.C.G MEMBER, BUT TRUTH BE SAID, THIS LOOKS FISHY TO ME - AND TASTES FISHY TOO. . .
thanks bro, let me see how God will strike you dead for being an honest man.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:

WELL, I AM AN R.C.C.G MEMBER, BUT TRUTH BE SAID, THIS LOOKS FISHY TO ME - AND TASTES FISHY TOO. . .
thanks bro, let me see how God will strike you dead for being an honest man. Lol.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:

Thanks bro, no mind them, let me see how God will strike you dead for being an honest man. Lol.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
digospel2: I pity those judging men of God and doubting His prophet. If you are not participating, hold your money and remain wretched. But for me and my household, we will serve the LORD with our money, time, strength, sacrifice and lay down everything at His feet. My future and propect is sealed in the LORD. I have no doubt of false men of God everywhere in the world but for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;hold your tongue or expect the consuming fire soon.

Now, we know your type, you feed from the extortion from the sheeple.

If you are the type that pay you would have had a second thought on how you spend your hard earn money.

Listen to yourself:
digospel2:
I have no doubt of false men of God everywhere in the world but for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;hold your tongue or expect the consuming fire soon.

so, he is Jesus christ abi.

Did the apostle ask any disciple to pay for blessing?

Or buy it?

Is a blessing suppose to be paid for?

What about other members of the church, are they Westing their time?

Giving money in God's service is it because of a reward of a material kind or for the love of God?

You think you can bribed God.

You eat from his church that is why you sing his praise.

Idolater like you.
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
ABAKA72: my brother the thing tire me. CROOKS AT THEIR BEST. Lol.
dear mallam, the people did not complain of fraud or being robbed of their funds. Why you dey take panadol for another man headache? Please talk about your brothers bokoharam
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Baraac(f): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
You guys that just open your useless mouth and talk against men of God and most especially the most respected PASTOR ADEBOYE WORLD WIDE.
This is just a simple confirmation that you guys are so dumb.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
achebe referred to the church and offerings in things fall apart as a man fetchn water in a basket,no matter how much u gave the church,it would never be satisfied,tithes or first fruits were made because levi priests in the old testament were exempted from farming,so other people who worked were to bring their first friuts to the them for sustenance,give if you will to the poor who are everywhere,raise someone up,give to orphans,the sick,the prisoners,the forgotten and downtrodden,why build edifices?because solomon did?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
dorox: The sad thing is that some of these guys would rather pay the patnership fee as well as tithes and offerings than pay their tax and nepa bills while bemoaning the poor state of power supply.
the payment of tithes and offerings and partnership seeds do not stop people from meeting their other obligation. Tithes and offerings are simple christian tenets and the people knows that. Hence stop fighting what you know nothing about.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by styno(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Partnership is a common thing with not just Nigeria churches but churches abroad too. The church does not get subventions or grants from the government and they still need to execute numerous projects. So they rely on partners to fund these projects. Nobody is forced to pay so free the rest G.Os
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
hunkydory: I dont know why people love to make mountains out of mole hills.There is absolutely nothing wrong in what the man of God has said.Its simply a call to support the work of God.He is not forcing anybody to pay any money.He said IF you want to partner,these are the categories of money you can choose to pay.You can pay as low as N100 per month or as high as N2,000,000 per month.Let it be know to everyone here that there is no amount of money too much to give to God.He is the owner of life,the author and finisher of our faith,the Alfa and Omega.When you give to God,dont think about what the pastor will do with the money.Its between you and God and not the pastor.

thief!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Baraac: You guys that just open your useless mouth and talk against men of God and most especially the most respected PASTOR ADEBOYE WORLD WIDE.
This is just a simple confirmation that you guys are so dumb.

hoping he will give you a husband?

He is a thief.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by NNBB2012: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
I'm a convenant partner and I pay mine in dollar. I'm really delighted that I'm doing that. A carnal man can not and can never understand the things of the Spirit. Over the ages, Men and women have supported God's work,men of God and their ministries. Our dispensation can not be an exception. Why are you disturbed because some people that have understanding of this are paying? Why not just keep your mouth shut, if you don't understand the things of the spirit? My prayer is that God will open your eyes to see the light.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Baraac(f): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2012
truthislight:

hoping he will give you a husband?

He is a thief.

YOU JUST CONFIRMED AGAIN THAT YOU DON'T THINK NOETICALLY
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ABAKA72(m): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2012
lorddannie: dear mallam, the people did not complain of fraud or being robbed of their funds. Why you dey take panadol for another man headache? Please talk about your brothers bokoharam
Mumu, who told you am a Muslim,the truth is that you have been so brain washed that you no longer have a mind of your own,I will not waste my time on a complete Zombie, your resorting to insult instead of facing the issue shows that you have nothing left upstairs to contribute.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by braveheart2012(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2012
I had a family friend who was a covenant partner in Group Ten. I don't want to give more details about her because people will know who I am talking about. Anyway, she died in a helicopter crash during the 10 years of covenant. I am not God to know exactly why He allowed her to die, but I was pretty shocked because she was very close to Papa Adeboye and according to what I heard, he didn't attend her funeral. I am only saying what I know as a human being; I am sure God knows all the details and understands the situation. I just wanted to share the story as a cautionary tale against giving lots of money to a church in hopes of protection.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Baraac(f): 2:12am On Oct 16, 2012
braveheart2012: I had a family friend who was a covenant partner in Group Ten. I don't want to give more details about her because people will know who I am talking about. Anyway, she died in a helicopter crash during the 10 years of covenant. I am not God to know exactly why He allowed her to die, but I was pretty shocked because she was very close to Papa Adeboye and according to what I heard, he didn't attend her funeral. I am only saying what I know as a human being; I am sure God knows all the details and understands the situation. I just wanted to share the story as a cautionary tale against giving lots of money to a church in hopes of protection.

NO SUBSTANCE IN YOUR STORY.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by TUMIC(m): 3:56am On Oct 16, 2012
This is interesting. I can see that a lot of you here on NairaLand do not have any work to do.
You should start think about your own life instead of complaining about other.
Ppl, get a job.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nuezha(m): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2012
musKeeto: At first, I was like
then angry
then shocked
finally, I just burst out laughing..

I expect one group of Christians will defend this with Bible verses, the other group will attack it with Bible verses. Then there will be the foools that will quote 'touch not my annoin-thieves and give my pro-flirts no ham'..

As an agnostic, I begin to wonder: isn't the so called Holy Spirit one?
You've got the meal, you've got no equipment to test if it contains poison or perhaps you're too hungry to have time for that. Go ahead and start eating...
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2012
LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE BEEN YELLING MY HEAD OFF, IF THE OFFERING JUST SAYS:
WE ARE TRYING TO RAISE 20 MILLION FOR SO SO AND SO PROJECT - AND EVERY MEMBER IS WELCOME TO CONTRIBUTE - I WILL MOST LIKELY CONTRIBUTE.

BUT BY ADDING CATEGORIES AND AMOUNTS, IT MAKES ME WONDER IF THERE WAS A SUBLIMINAL FORM OF ENTICEMENT THERE. HUMAN BEINGS WILL ALWAYS WANT TO DO THEIR BEST TO PLEASE THEIR PASTORS. THERE HAS BEEN RECORDS OF PEOPLE STEALING MONEY I MEAN ARMED ROBBERY ONLY TO RENDER 100% TO THEIR MAN-OF-GOD.

THIS CONVENANT STUFF IS SAID TO BE FREE-WILL OFFERING, BUT BY STATING AMOUNTS AND CATEGORIES, IT CHANGES EVERYTHING COMPLETELY.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by alextayo(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Trials of Brother Jero written by Wole Soyinka clearly depicts the slavery that Nigerian Christians have engaged themselves in...have you ever seen a church where it is declared that members dont need blessing/miracles again becuase they have gotten enough...NEVER, I SAY NEVER....on of the rule is to keep your followers dissatisfied so that they will keep coming.

This is nother form of monumental scam just like they succeeded with tithe scam....ontological inquiry into tithing starts when God demanded that the tribe of Levi be set aside for his work and they are not to have land portions....the remaining ten tribes will work and bring 10percent of the proceeds for the sustainace of the tribe of Priest and Levites....how does tht affect me an African Man, am I a Jew? is there no difference between being a Jew and being an african?.......

Nietzche once highlighted how lazy men have taken over the affairs of the society all in the name of religion.....they dictates our life for us... whom to marry, what to do in your home, whom o give alms to ....etc...

One of the key points about Christianity that made it so successful was in the way that it addressed the question of suffering. Ever since there has been man there has been suffering in man, it abounds everywhere and is something which is impossible to ignore. This is what the G.O's and M.O.G now uses to exploit us....I am expecting backlashes from those NL Christians who follow chirstianity without reservation.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Ayatullah(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2012
I really pity pastor Adeboye on the day of judgement, the mathematician brain God has given him is what he has chosen to use in defrauding and confusing people. Pastor Adeboye its not too late for you though, pick up a copy of the Quran in english, read it and redeem yourself. Please nobody should shout halleluyah because this is a serious matter.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nuezha(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2012
The young, vibrant and energetic critics of today shall become old tired and devastated.
Don't you waste your time condeming them or defending their victims.

Atheism has few known professors (ironically, they were in their millions at elementary) - Sir Isaac Newtow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.