Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? (1011 Views)

Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R / I Fear Boko Haram Will Overrun Adamawa – Gov Ngilari / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? by Shaw007(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2012
I'm just thinking aloud here. . .i was going through the news and i came across a topic where pastor kumuyi,of the deeper life bible church. . .was telling/instructing christians nOt 2 have d single iota of fear in them whatsoever,he said in his words
“Don’t allow people to put fear in your heart.We are for signs and wonders in this land. Evil reports should not drive us away. What are people telling you? Are you going to Bible Study again after this attack? We will not give up."

“Reports of fear in the land have the potential of eroding the courage and faith of believers and discouraging them from regular attendance at fellowships and faithfulness to the Lord. So, believers need not allow reports of fear to cancel their faithbut remember great blessings they have received from the Lord"

well here's what i was thinking. . .its true God would save us and all that,and if paradventure we die,our solace is in heaven. . .but then again,we are talking about death here,mostly brutal,personally i dont think its in anyone's ability not 2 be naturally scared and seek 2 keep head on neck

i would lOve 2 hear your views on this
Re: Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
lots of iibon...but I'll correct one...just to piss you off some more..."peradventure"
Re: Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? by Shaw007(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2012
gmyguy: lots of iibon...but I'll correct one...just to piss you off some more..."peradventure"
Lol. . .a$sholegrin
ddnt cross-check. . .no nd
Re: Should Christians Really Fear Boko-haram? by Shaw007(m): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2012
gmyguy: lots of iibon...but I'll correct one...just to piss you off some more..."peradventure"
well well, peradventure is an actual word

and this is five years later grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? / Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention / The Politics Of Oil Blocks And The Northern Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.