Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (6321 Views)

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Over-population, Not Corruption, Is Our Greatest Problem / Congratulations Osun PDP, You Were Not Humiliated At All. (2) (3) (4)

NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2012
NIGERIA Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG, yesterday, said Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, lacked the moral fibre to question it over its decision to embark on strike over the non-payment of subsidy and other issues, noting the party was Nigeria’s biggest problem.

The planned strike was, however, suspended last week after an agreement between labour and government.

NUPENG, in a statement by its Acting General Secretary, Mr. Isaac Aberare in Abuja, said the PDP had drawn Nigeria years back in her national development and could not be taken seriously in its recent outburst on the union.

It challenged the party to respond and face the barrage of daily criticisms of its activities by the opposition party— Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.

NUPENG said: “The PDP spokesman, Chief Olisa Metuh, exhibited ignorance on the demands of the union, and only responded on impulse and faulty base.

“The union has never sabotaged the efforts of the Federal Government, especially when it bothers on transparency and accountability in the oil and gas sector.

“We have always been in the forefront in the fight against many obnoxious polices of government.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/nupeng-to-pdp-youre-nigerias-greatest-problem/

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by scopusng(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wetin concern me.Abeg, OBJ na housa man? Mtcheeeeew
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Rhino5dm: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Even my dog knows that PDP is an association of blood sucking vampires. Next story jooor!
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by kholis(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Actually, PDP has been more of curse than blessing.

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by blacksta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
tell me something new
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by kumbalo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for reminding us. Perhaps, that would be put into consideration when next we go to the poll.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by CuteTj(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by CuteTj(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Are they just knowing? 13 years and things have gone from bad to worse. PDP = cabal/boko haram. We need to purge them out come 2015.

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by ebamma(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
PDP =peter deceiving paul
PDP=people duping people

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by fankasibe: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
this statement is no more news......even my dog is aware that PDP in Nigeria problem grin[color=#990000][/color]

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Temismith(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
SIN!!!
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by sambos994(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
ACN, APGA, Labour, any party but the PDP for 2015!!!

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by ebamma(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
PDP legacy in nigeria for the past 5 years are
1)the brought mtn who are milking us dry with the poor service the render
2)militants became millionaires
3)bokoharam woke up from slumber
4)waec failure is now a normal protocol
5)touts and killers became legislators and councillors
6)trillions were invested in power yet we still have epileptic power supply

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na today? We already know who nigeria's problem is. Na PDP of course! Next topic pls! undecided

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by azubukograce: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
not only pdp, all the parties are the same,
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by sharubutu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
PDP? - This type goeth not out except by fasting and prayers!

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by kim77: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yet , people like ME and YOU will still vote GEJ not PDP in 2015. Let us shine our eyes...

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is silly. Why would a Trade Union be exchanging words with a Political Party when it members are also members of diverse Political parties even in PDP. Are we now saying that NUPENG is now an arm of ACN ?
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by DeGenius3(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
kim77: Yet , people like ME and YOU will still vote GEJ not PDP in 2015. Let us shine our eyes...

If that's what you think.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Dollarman101: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
NUPENG should face the issues. The issue is who is trying to sabotage the present efforts by TEAM GEJ to sanitize the oil sector?
Before our very eyes, NUPENG went on strike insisting that those who were indicted for subsidy loot should be paiid. Isnt that sabotage?
Coming at a time when govt is yielding to public clamour for probe of the oil sector, the strike was, to say the least,wicked.

I read so many reports that indicated that NUPENG was heavily sponsored by the cabal to do what they did. And I believe it otherwise why should NUPENG go on strike to protest the non payment of outstanding subsidy claims even in the face of AIG's report indicting the said companies for 400 billion.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by brightmon: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Am not voting party but personality, yet its still same party you all are complaining abt. Nigerians dont know what they want, period.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by tnktosin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is not news.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by brightmon: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dollarman101: NUPENG should face the issues. The issue is who is trying to sabotage the present efforts by TEAM GEJ to sanitize the oil sector?
Before our very eyes, NUPENG went on strike insisting that those who were indicted for subsidy loot should be paiid. Isnt that sabotage?
Coming at a time when govt is yielding to public clamour for probe of the oil sector, the strike was, to say the least,wicked.

I read so many reports that indicated that NUPENG was heavily sponsored by the cabal to do what they did. And I believe it otherwise why should NUPENG go on strike to protest the non payment of outstanding subsidy claims even in the face of AIG's report indicting the said companies for 400 billion.
Who is (are) this Cabal ?. names pls or is the Cabal not PDP? Abegyyyyyyy
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Phikom(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Even my dog knows that PDP is an association of blood sucking vampires. Next story jooor!
well said

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by dedeike: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: This is silly. Why would a Trade Union be exchanging words with a Political Party when it members are also members of diverse Political parties even in PDP. Are we now saying that NUPENG is now an arm of ACN ?
Exactly my questions too. If anything, most of NUPENG's members work in Rivers state. Can they say the PDP government in the state led by Chuibike Rotimi Amaechi is their problem?
Can they also say that in AKWA IBOM , where most of their members operate, that PDP has failed?

We must learn to be objective and desist from playing politics with development. Every party has its own fair share of the good, bad and ugly.
If we are to rank 5 topmost performing governors, PDP will come in with three AKPABIO, AMAECHI, CHIME,. ACN will come in with FASHOLA while ROCHAS comes in for APGA.

The most performing Governor in the North is Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa of PDP. Not CPC or ANPP.

At the national level, we have not seen another party in power so as to draw objective comparisons. But if the Tinubu's style of leadership in the south West is anything to go by, then I pray we never have the misfortune of an ACN presidency.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Dollarman101: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
brightmon:
brightmon:
This is the cabl as exposed and being punished by GEJ.

Alminnur Resources Limited, Brila Energy Limited; Caades Oil and Gas Limited, Capital Oil and Gas Industry Limited and Capital Oil Plc. Ceoti Limited, Conoil Plc, Downstream Energy Source Limited, Eterna Oil Plc, Eurafic Oil and Gas Limited, Heyden Petroleum, Lumen Skies Limited, Majope Investment Limited, Masters Energy Oil and Gas Limited, Matrix Energy Limited, Menol Oil and Gas Limited, MOB International Services Limited and MRS Oil and Gas Plc.

In addition, Nasaman Oil Services Limited, Naticel Petroleum Limited, Ocean Energy Trading and Services Limited, Pinnacle Contractors Limited, Sifax Oil and Gas Limited, Tonique Oil Services Limited and Top Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: This is silly. Why would a Trade Union be exchanging words with a Political Party when it members are also members of diverse Political parties even in PDP. Are we now saying that NUPENG is now an arm of ACN ?

Are u aware that the Killer party spokesman threw the first salvo? PDP is a curse.

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by vodkat: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
kim77: Yet , people like ME and YOU will still vote GEJ not PDP in 2015. Let us shine our eyes...
so wat is the difference u vote for PDP gej remainings in power. Gej is PDP pawn gej na puppet while PDP na puppet master .

Buhari, Stop Doing Interviews With Al Jazeera / Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land / I Will Not Waste My Energy Supporting Atiku Who Cannot Go Anywhere – Ekweremadu