Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (6329 Views)

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Over-population, Not Corruption, Is Our Greatest Problem / Congratulations Osun PDP, You Were Not Humiliated At All. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by brightmon: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dollarman101:
This is the cabl as exposed and being punished by GEJ.

Alminnur Resources Limited, Brila Energy Limited; Caades Oil and Gas Limited, Capital Oil and Gas Industry Limited and Capital Oil Plc. Ceoti Limited, Conoil Plc, Downstream Energy Source Limited, Eterna Oil Plc, Eurafic Oil and Gas Limited, Heyden Petroleum, Lumen Skies Limited, Majope Investment Limited, Masters Energy Oil and Gas Limited, Matrix Energy Limited, Menol Oil and Gas Limited, MOB International Services Limited and MRS Oil and Gas Plc.

In addition, Nasaman Oil Services Limited, Naticel Petroleum Limited, Ocean Energy Trading and Services Limited, Pinnacle Contractors Limited, Sifax Oil and Gas Limited, Tonique Oil Services Limited and Top Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
who are the owners, i need individual names not oil company. If you dig deep you will be suprised at the real owner of the listed companies but i wont be cos in this country anything can happen.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: This is silly. Why would a Trade Union be exchanging words with a Political Party when it members are also members of diverse Political parties even in PDP. Are we now saying that NUPENG is now an arm of ACN ?

We are not saying............................
You may want to say..........................

Communication is about two-way information traffic.
If only one speaks without response, then it is no communication.
"If Olisa Metuh speaks for PDP, Isaac Aberare can also speak for NUPENG"
A mad man is the only person not worth exchanging words with.
If that is reasonable, I infer that you are saying that PDP is a fraternity of Mad men that doesn't worth being replied for any reason.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by ujukala: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
No no to politics!
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dis is so not a news..every1 know PDP is a curse...mehn! Dat party is blood sucking vampires/demons

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by PeterKbaba: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: This is silly. Why would a Trade Union be exchanging words with a Political Party when it members are also members of diverse Political parties even in PDP. Are we now saying that NUPENG is now an arm of ACN ?

What are you saying, didnt nupeng go on strick, during the doctor payment crisis in lagos, especially when they know the health sector as nothing to do with petroleum. Pls think with ur senses properly before typing next time. I hope i'm clear!!!
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by sonyjacobs(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
PDP = people deceive people grin

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by brightmon: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
sonyjacobs: PDP = people deceive people grin
its Papa Deceive Pikin

Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by impetus: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2012
@ dedeike:
Exactly my questions too. If anything, most of NUPENG's members work in Rivers state. Can they say the PDP government in the state led by Chuibike Rotimi Amaechi is their problem?
Can they also say that in AKWA IBOM , where most of their members operate, that PDP has failed?

We must learn to be objective and desist from playing politics with development. Every party has its own fair share of the good, bad and ugly.
If we are to rank 5 topmost performing governors, PDP will come in with three AKPABIO, AMAECHI, CHIME,. ACN will come in with FASHOLA while ROCHAS comes in for APGA.

The most performing Governor in the North is Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa of PDP. Not CPC or ANPP.

At the national level, we have not seen another party in power so as to draw objective comparisons. But if the Tinubu's style of leadership in the south West is anything to go by, then I pray we never have the misfortune of an ACN presidency.

Even if the most performing Governor comes from pdp, once he becomes the president, the whole story would change. GEJ is an example. The problem is pdp and not individual. We need to flush out pdp from this country cos they are calamity to us.
Re: NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by banki(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2012
its funny that you guys automatically award "the best governor" awards without any visible criteria.....The PDP at all level remain a shame to democracy and are the current reasons for our problems,
its a shame that anyone in his right state of mind would still argue in favour of pdp, but then again money can do a lot of wonders....next thing they would say is that is ACN or APGA or CPC any better... well thats not for us to judge because none of this parties have the kind of wealth power and influence the pdp has courtsey of the money they have stolen in the last 13years.
so I urge every nigerian young or old to flush pdp our and kill thier entire party machinery, because they are the problems nigeria has.

Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. / Naira May Fall To N1000 Per Dollar - Federal Government / The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar)