Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner (1758 Views)

Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
To be direct this thread is not for d married couples let's know the highest amount you have received from your boyfriend or girlfriend, you can also mention d best you have given to him or her.
Do you knw y I asked dis question? Here is the reason I told my grlfriend that am fed up and not happy wif myself or any one around me and I would need a loan of 3 million naira to start up a small business and all effort has been to no avail guess wat she offers 1 million without payback all for her love for me. Am still surprise about it, that she can sacrifice her lifetym savings just to make me happy.
Can u do that n hw much have you done.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by jhydebaba(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Nija Babes?
My own na "Shingbai"
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
400 Bucks worth of airtime
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
1naira
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: 1naira
I try pass you. Yaaaaaaaay
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by MMM2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op

If I call d amount u will kidnap me [sub][/sub]
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
I try pass you. Yaaaaaaaay
wow I see!
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by DIG1: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
As a guy, don't think its in my best interest τ̅☺ accept monetary gratification from my partner, if she is a wiffy, dats a different ball game. Nothing hurts my more than spoken word. @ OP, wish all goes fine with ur partner, if not, I comment my reserve.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Cowries!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by bittyend(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
My ex gave me £3000 last Dec. for no reason, that's a super woman right there.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend: My ex gave me £3000 last Dec. for no reason, that's a super woman right there.
Yeah man dats a lady
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
I see this is a thread to show who sabi lie pass for NL.

Somebody go soon come here say him babe offer herself for money ritual and she dey vomit money every hour inside him room just to prove her love for am.

Btw i just bought a car worth $5 million for my man, its no biggy so don't tell me that was too much cool
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by bittyend(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
^What makes you think I'd lie about it? You're a pagan! undecided
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
^You see, i didn't call names o, why is your conscience pricking you already? undecided
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by bittyend(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
dvdon:
Yeah man dats a lady

There are good women out there, but that needy and hungry ones outnumber them. I'm just blessed to have been with a couple of good women.

I know girls who have spent almost all their life savings on their bfs, and their bfs are not broke. Some women are just like that.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cowries!
Iru awon eyan wo ni iwo n ba rin? Cowries ke? Change your crew mehn.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 31, 2012
bittyend:

There are good women out there, but that needy and hungry ones outnumber them. I'm just blessed to have been with a couple of good women.

I know girls who have spent almost all their life savings on their bfs, and their bfs are not broke. Some women are just like that.
Yeah you r ryt brova d problem we have wif most nigerian girls is dat they are always expecting from guys or there bfs n therfore go any length to getting their expectations but there r the gud ones dat believe love is all about sharing nd not otherwise.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by temmym4(m): 2:11am On Aug 31, 2012
DIG1: As a guy, don't think its in my best interest τ̅☺ accept monetary gratification from my partner, if she is a wiffy, dats a different ball game. Nothing hurts my more than spoken word. @ OP, wish all goes fine with ur partner, if not, I comment my reserve.
WORD!
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by obowunmi(m): 2:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Yet to meet a girl that will spend on me.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Mynd44: 5:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Don't worry, she will come around soon or she won't
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by cindyrella(f): 5:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cowries!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by tobechi20(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2012
Biafra notes
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2012
tobechi20: Biafra notes

grin grin
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2012
make sure she is for keeps...
bittyend: My ex gave me £3000 last Dec. for no reason, that's a super woman right there.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2012
you got it right...
bittyend:

Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Bluemoon1(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2012
sanb: be sure to keep her mate...

keep her? she's already his ex.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by MMM2(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2012
Anytime a lady give u money, it is just ur profit of d money u invested on her undecided
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Mynd44: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2012
M M M: Anytime a lady give u money, it is just ur profit of d money u invested on her undecided
Yeah its you nah
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2012
really and how do you know that...
Blue moon:

keep her? she's already his ex.
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Bluemoon1(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2012
sanb: really and how do you know that...
he said so himself, dear
Re: Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2012
haha you got me there did'nt see that bit...tara
Blue moon:
he said so himself, dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift / Does He Still Exist / Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.