Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? (3309 Views)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! / My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by manytanks: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
I met this guy from enugu last year september after then we became good friends. We always visited each other after which he started buying me gifts , been so nice and caring. Sooner than i realised i couldnt stop thinking about him i thought it was a joke but i fell in love with him. I tried to keep away but to no avail. The problem here is he is not saying anything and he knows am in love with him even his friends tell him. Am confused. Somtimes it makes me cry. What do you think?
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by MMM2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Manytanks

Next time whenever u want 2 cry come 2 my place & cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by eminemkayc: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
LOL. . .Try and politely let him kno how u feel... sometimes we do kip quiet for reasons best known to us. this sshit has happend to me wit ladies in d past. . .
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by obowunmi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ask him out. Don't be shy.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by DukeNija(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2012
No you don't need help. You are perfectly fineundecided
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2012
More like you are carried away by the gifts he buys for you.

3 Likes

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2012
you can ask ask him out na. nothing to it, but you should first of all know if he is currently going out with anybody and also know if he is the type to be committed to a relationship. some guys are scared of being tied down in any relationship. no cry again ya?
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by manytanks: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2012
he doesnt have any girlfriend. Mayb he is scared of committment or he is scared to approach a lady. dont reli kno
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by obowunmi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ask him out and stop giving urself headache.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by kittykat1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
He is not tht attracted to u or he doesn't need a relationship now. If his friends have told him and he knows well, u don't need to remind him again. He mite even hv feelings for someone else whom he might be tryin to get.

Be friends with him and meet other guys too. If women learn not to focus on one guy, you will find out that they are always better and more wondeful ppl out there. Infact that's why the bad gals always get the best guys. They always have an open mind.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by obowunmi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
It is a myth that bad girls always get good guys. The mere fact someone appears bad to you, doesn't make them bad.

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by kittykat1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi: It is a myth that bad girls always get good guys. The mere fact someone appears bad to you, doesn't make them bad.
Calling them bad doesn't mean I consider them bad.you shd see my comment as praisin not derogratory. That's d name d general populace will call them but I feel they are wise women, who know how to get what they need to get. I don't condone some nasty attitudes though but there is a lot for every woman to learn from the so called "bad girls".

Honestly when I started looking at the world in their own eyes, a lot of things fell into place.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by starlightRR(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
JOKINGLY I repeat jokingly tell him how you feel abt him....no or no reply won't hurt since you can convert it to a joke....everybody goes home happy....send my 'manythanks' later
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by nuattitude74(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
NEVER,REPEAT,NEVER ask a guy out if u don't want "see-finish". That's what'll happen eventually. Any self-respecting girl shouldn't do that. This fellow obviously was just nice to you and dosent want a relationship. If he did, am sure he'd have asked u out. Either that or he's taking his time. Have u considered whether he's in a relationship ? Whatever the case, whatever you do, DO NOT ASK THE GUY OUT ! Even if it kills u ! Just be yourself. Nice, well-groomed,respectful etc. Y'know, everything a guy wants in a girl. He'll eventually come round to it if he really wants you and is merely dithering.

2 Likes

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
The guy get wahala sef. Why was he buying you gifts and all that when he knows he won't finish what he started? This is what I call torture! angry

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by beylinko(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
kitty kat: He is not tht attracted to u or he doesn't need a relationship now. If his friends have told him and he knows well, u don't need to remind him again. He mite even hv feelings for someone else whom he might be tryin to get.

Be friends with him and meet other guys too. If women learn not to focus on one guy, you will find out that they are always better and more wondeful ppl out there. Infact that's why the bad gals always get the best guys. They always have an open mind.
are u 1 of d badt girls wit an open mind?
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by kokoye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
He's buying stuff because he likes you

What's wrong with letting him know how you feel ...in a subtle way?

Do you want to risk regretting later about what you could, would or shoulda have done?

Men also need a little help and nudging at times.

Show him a little bit of confidence and watch him react to it.

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Babe, you are normal, just ask the guy out. Tell him how you feel but don't compromise your standards. If he can't handle that, that is his problem not yours atleast you would know that you tries

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
nuattitude74: NEVER,REPEAT,NEVER ask a guy out if u don't want "see-finish". That's what'll happen eventually. Any self-respecting girl shouldn't do that. This fellow obviously was just nice to you and dosent want a relationship. If he did, am sure he'd have asked u out. Either that or he's taking his time. Have u considered whether he's in a relationship ? Whatever the case, whatever you do, DO NOT ASK THE GUY OUT ! Even if it kills u ! Just be yourself. Nice, well-groomed,respectful etc. Y'know, everything a guy wants in a girl. He'll eventually come round to it if he really wants you and is merely dithering.

ma guy u are gettin it wrong.i have seen so many gals lose d guys dey desire so much,simply b'cos of sum crapped stereotyped idealogy dat says a guy shud always be d one 2 make d first move and ask d lady out.times are changin dats why i luv dem white u.k chicks.dey no dey dull dereself

1 Like

Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
^^
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by fubbyy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
sanb: girl...go right ahead and ask him!!he would either say yes or no. if he says yes than that makes your day and if he says no then it's not the end of the world. whilst you're asking be sure you confirm that he is not with anyone already...all the best

WhAt I want 2 understand here is what she should ask from a guy whom is already friend with her, is it asking the guy to be her lover or 2 be more than a friend?
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Acidosis(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tell him these words when you're alone solemly..(solemnly I repeat):

..Please I need to know why your buying me gifts. . I don't think I've done or helped you in anyway to deserve all these. Pls dear don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your kindness as men like you are rare but all the same I wish you could tell me w
WHY.. ..
**then look straight into his eyes**

If the dude no tell you wetin you wan hear, abeg free am or u fit consult your reverend to scan your gender.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2012
Girls keep saying "times have changed." " dont be sexist", yet they themselves remain ever sexist.
If you want something, go after it. Or keep crying. Your choice.

Also if you like, if he finally asks you out, feel free to sabotage yourself by playing that yeye 'hard to get' tally-system nonsense.

...and they wonder why most leadership positions are given to men and keep complaining about "glass ceiling".
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2012
If he knows that u love him and he's not making any move, I'll say just keep crying till u get over him, lol

He might just be taking things slow though, undecided .........U can never be too sure
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by obowunmi(m): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2012
Shollypopz: If he knows that u love him and he's not making any move, I'll say just keep crying till u get over him, lol

He might be taking his time though, undecided .........U can never be too sure

Don't dull.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2012
Shollypopz: If he knows that u love him and he's not making any move, I'll say just keep crying till u get over him, lol

He might just be taking things slow though, undecided .........U can never be too sure
I doubt the guy knows which id the big problem here
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Favben(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2012
I guess d guy is subtly aware at least...he must have had an interest in you , at least at the time he started buying you those gifts.

I don't agree that a guy can want a girl enough and not be able to tell her, so chances are he is bidding his time, taking it slow and clearing any doubts he may have.
Therefore coming straight with him like bang! may not do the magic. In my opinion, show him love beyond the reciprocate measure( NB: I don't mean talk love to him nor *ake love to him), if an when he's getting into it then withdraw it and wait for him plain and non-grudgingly. If he wants you he would let you know.
Re: Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2012
The guy might just be generous or might be afraid of what will happen if he tells you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.