Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! (2549 Views)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / 10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You. / Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by nlmonpoint(m): 5:24am On Jan 19, 2013
Ayomipo Oriade is ma name,"I met my love and my heart long time ago and I have ever since then been so loving, caring and faithful. In fact I am deeply in love with her BUT lately say since the past 3 yrs, she had been soo demanding. Now she is demanding I build a house in her own NAME b4 marriage ? Though, I am a rich Guy and I have never really shown it to her how much my riches worth, not omo baba olowo o buh self struggle and strong hustle made me ok. Ladies and Gentle men of Nigeria, the challenge now is I am yet to build n complete a house of my taste own taste, my baby has put me on a race to build NOT even buy a house worth not less than a hundred million. I made a vow though secretly on ma own that I won't leave her no matter any storm/hindrance and I never confessed such a vow in2 her ears. The p now is I don't have such an amount to build a house in her name and she is treathning not to marry me. What can I or should I do because I don't wanna lose her in fact, I can't leave her cos she get package too baaad. Pls advice me and God Bless !!!" You may send me a mail via freeminded_guy@yahoo.com if you think your advise is confidential !
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by EzePromoe: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Tell her that she should carry her 'problem tori' to house of assembly. Don't allow a mere woman that has just one waist, which you can find in many places within that vicinity, to run your business down.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by greatgod2012(f): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2013
When i come across some stories here in romance sectin, i cant but burst into laughter.......build a house worth#100m b4 marriage......hahahhhahahhah...........laugh wan tear my bele. grin grin
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Les: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: Tell her that she should carry her 'problem tori' to house of assembly. Don't allow a mere woman that has just one waist, which you can find in many places within that vicinity, to run your business down.
i concur. Bros gals are demons, infaat ol gals are big demons, need not to elaborate much sha. My own baby left me and started dating a banker dat is old enough to be her father, this is somebody i worshipped as if she's a goddess. So my guy, never you trust gals especially dat ur babe, she's a demon sent by devil to tear down ur business, dont let it be by running for ur life!!!
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2013
nlmonpoint: What can I or should I do because I don't wanna lose her in fact, I can't leave her cos she get package too baaad!

Then remain with her and do her bidding. But, bear in mind that there will be no end to her demand after this has been accomplished.

Besides why does she want the house in her name before marriage? You don't think she is bound to move on after getting her dream house?

Of course, by building a house worth more than a hundred million, she will know your worth and the package that will be hers after divorce or untimely death!

Well, it's only your view we have here and don't know what you mean "she get package too bad" cos if it is feminine features you are referring to, your name is sorry also, we don't know how many abortions she has done for you.

But, believe me marriage is not like business contract where you bid to gain i.e. IT IS NOT FOR DIAMOND DIGGERS AND TREASURE HUNTERS

I wish the best of what you wish yourself!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by nicky4lif(f): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2013
So u are here talking abt me?now its over.wake up nd finish reading before u die.so someone is acting like ur God nd u are dancing to it.from what u wrote,it seems u are joking.u are not married yet nd she wants a house,what of when u guys are married,she wld want a jet.well be ready to die before ur time.when someone acts like he or she is ur God nd without them u will die,then u let them be for sometime nd see how humble they become nd if the person doesn't change,u move on nd know it was never meant to be.house my ass.
nlmonpoint: Ayomipo Oriade is ma name,"I met my love and my heart long time ago and I have ever since then been so loving, caring and faithful. In fact I am deeply in love with her BUT lately say since the past 3 yrs, she had been soo demanding. Now she is demanding I build a house in her own NAME b4 marriage ? Though, I am a rich Guy and I have never really shown it to her how much my riches worth, not omo baba olowo o buh self struggle and strong hustle made me ok. Ladies and Gentle men of Nigeria, the challenge now is I am yet to build n complete a house of my taste own taste, my baby has put me on a race to build NOT even buy a house worth not less than a hundred million. I made a vow though secretly on ma own that I won't leave her no matter any storm/hindrance and I never confessed such a vow in2 her ears. The p now is I don't have such an amount to build a house in her name and she is treathning not to marry me. What can I or should I do because I don't wanna lose her in fact, I can't leave her cos she get package too baaad. Pls advice me and God Bless !!!" You may send me a mail via freeminded_guy@yahoo.com if you think your advise is confidential !

2 Likes

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Thats what you get when you love a lady too much. You need to be a man here, stand-up,mke her realize dat you don't have such amount anywhere. What i'm i saying, since your in love ur bound to do stupid tins,so my advise won't count. But think with ur head not with ur heart.
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by dmcdad: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2013
greatgod2012: When i come across some stories here in romance sectin, i cant but burst into laughter.......build a house worth#100m b4 marriage......hahahhhahahhah...........laugh wan tear my bele. grin grin
My sister the thing tire me sef ooo. Eh! Na wa ooo. Buh sha, I no believe the story. Op just come here dey come throw us lamba..Guy! E na go work for my body.. Na pikin you think say you dey tell all that one? Na wa you oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by dmcdad: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Wizee: Thats what you get when you love a lady too much. You need to be a man here, stand-up,mke her realize dat you don't have such amount anywhere. What i'm i saying, since your in love ur bound to do stupid tins,so my advise won't count. But think with ur head not with ur heart.
Guy! You wan believe this tin wey tis guy dey yan? NA wa to you ooo. See as you serious dey advise am sha.... Lngkmfho
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by ik121: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2013
I smell foul in ds relationshp.
R u a dummy mr man?
I was meant 2 undastand dat A wise nd responsible man neva falls in love but plays to d gallery nd wen he smells foul he disapears neva 2 luk bac hence he turns into salt like lot's wife.
Be wise my friend, i hate dis.
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by ik121: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2013
dmcdad:
My sister the thing tire me sef ooo. Eh! Na wa ooo. Buh sha, I no believe the sory. Op just come here dey come throw us lamba..Guy! E na go work for my body.. Na pikin you think say you dey tell all that one? Na wa you oooooo

Guy na tru u yan joor, the op be nnama, i don alrdy waste my time advise the anuofia sef
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by heed101(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Oga will you carry that your tale to PEFTI for review! Omo baba olowo ko, Omo baba alawo ni. angry
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by overdrive(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2013
we are all pencils in the hand of our creator

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Abbey2sam(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
You're nothing but a cheap liar

You never let her know your financial details and she want a house not less than hundred million

You dey craze
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
cock and bull story. RUBBISH!
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by dmcdad: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Abbey2sam: You're nothing but a cheap liar

You never let her know your financial details and she want a house not less than hundred million

You dey craze
@bolded, you dey mind am? Na children wey him born him dey lie to na... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by temi4fash(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
O guy... Pls love wit ur heart and think wit ur head..... Love is not supose to b stupid...
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Dyt(f): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
And here I am still single and searching
I got all d packaging in and out
Come to me and I promise I won't demand upto that 100m
I cross my heart
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dyt: And here I am still single and searching
I got all d packaging in and out
Come to me and I promise I won't demand upto that 100m
I cross my heart
Lol... Badt girl...
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Op pls come
I will so love u
Even if all my packagings are not enuf, you will pay for my surgery
I am so inlove already
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by greedie1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
op, u r rich yet u cant build common 100 thousand naira house eh? grin

u funny sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:
op, u r rich yet u cant build common 100 thousand naira house eh? grin

u funny sha

Na million no b thousand
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by chikeorji123(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Op
l don't even understand what u mean wheather ur saying the truth or not..well that business partner u said ur inlove with,kindly advice her company to invest somewhere else b/c ur company have enough share-holders already...but incase ur blind so call *malaria love* refuse to listen then bankruptcy is at ur door!..
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by greedie1(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dyt:

Na million no b thousand

i know, and i also know he meant thousand grin
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Dyt(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:

i know, and i also know he meant thousand grin

Must u mk d op know say we dey laugh am?
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by greedie1(f): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dyt:

Must u mk d op know say we dey laugh am?

haha... d guy funny die.
he is so rich he had to include his email addy for confidential advice grin

oh and his money isn't omo baba olowo ogrin laff wan kill me for here abeg
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Hoshea: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yo a strong hustler broda, make a strong decision broda.
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Gudintent: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Buhahahahaha

I read to the part you said 'lately' as in the past three years

I could not help buhahahing . .. .how is 3years lately buhahaha grin

Ok let me go back and finish reading [size=5pt]not like im bothered[/size]
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Konnektions146(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
i dont believe a guy would fall for dis condition.

y dd she ask u build a house in her name?
y cant u guy mary and have things together?

build a house and she will NEVER marry u

in short, de babe is on a mission- to finish u.

good luck and happy being single cos as soon as yu finish buildin de house for her, she leaves u
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tell your babe to tell her fada to build that house for her.

On second thoughts, please build the house for her. Na bobbi, fine face and kpekus dey make you write this kain nonsense? You are weak.

E be like say that babe don use okpor cook efo for you. cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by addictiv(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2013
Which nigerian girl would ask her fiancee to build a house 4 HER (as if thats nt enough) nd get the deed signed in HER OWN NAME. Poster its obvious that u re either feeding us blanks or that the chick is one selfish mf. U for ask her if her papa build house 4 her mama 4 village. Rubbish . I still dnt believe that 9ja chicks don get enuf mind to make dis kind demand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy (which Is More Difficult?) / What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.