Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi (8582 Views)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by coogar: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
tpia@:
look at this decrepit, ugly old toad typing decent? what will one not read on nl!!!!!
is really helping you out here, old frog!!!!

ugly old toad? tpia can actually say someone is ugly? you would fellate on me free of charge if i ask you to - cos i am the type of guy you pray, aspire, dream to have...... however, it's a wishful thinking....i don't crink old hags with buckteeth.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by cowonubi: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2012
This is Crystal Owonubi.
All I can say is, "Na wah O!"
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2012
cowonubi: This is Crystal Owonubi.

Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by semid4lyfe(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2012
cowonubi: This is Crystal Owonubi.

Welcome to Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by repent4christ: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
@tpia,mrs chima and the likes i cant believe you guys are just fighting a simple story that just needs encouragement.
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by cowonubi: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by cowonubi: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
I would like to inform you or update you.
After a long 18 years of not having my father in my life and only seeing him three times in that amount of time, just a few weeks ago
my children and I spent a lovely weekend with my father. My husband and my father spoke on the phone for the first time ever and the conversation went very well. We are looking forward to them meeting soon. I prayed and God heard my cry. He gave me the desires of my heart. My father has had a change of heart. My heart is so full of joy. And me and my husband are still married today, still loving each other and standing strong. We returned to America two years ago after living in Nigeria for 8 years, a long battle to gain a green card for him after he was deported from the US. To those with the hateful comments, if I sat down with you and told you my story, you would hear hope that wouldn't let you go, you would hear victory over the enemy, and you would hear love that never gave up.
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by zeb04(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
cowonubi:
I would like to inform you or update you.
After a long 18 years of not having my father in my life and only seeing him three times in that amount of time, just a few weeks ago
my children and I spent a lovely weekend with my father. My husband and my father spoke on the phone for the first time ever and the conversation went very well. We are looking forward to them meeting soon. I prayed and God heard my cry. He gave me the desires of my heart. My father has had a change of heart. My heart is so full of joy. And me and my husband are still married today, still loving each other and standing strong. We returned to America two years ago after living in Nigeria for 8 years, a long battle to gain a green card for him after he was deported from the US. To those with the hateful comments, if I sat down with you and told you my story, you would hear hope that wouldn't let you go, you would hear victory over the enemy, and you would hear love that never gave up.
you are an amazing person.
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by itstpia8: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
OAM4J:

Living in Nigeria for 7 years with husband is not common.

it is.
Re: 'I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.' - Crystal Owonubi by itstpia8: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
coogar:

what a story!!!
marrying a nigerian against all odds must be tough.....

probably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious / Please Help! My Wife Is Too Sexually Uptight / Rigid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.