Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth (2822 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Come here!Is anything wrong with you Must you insult everybody.Anyway I don't have time for you now.

Op.I think it's disgusting.I haven't seen it but I have seen a groom holding a cake in his mouth and the bride biting some from his mouth.That one can fly but the wine thing. Damn! !
when you grow old enough and mature to start kissing, you'd realise dat it isn't so disgusting. For now, focus on passing ur waec next year.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Kirinwa: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2012
booqee: when you grow old enough and mature to start kissing, you'd realise dat it isn't so disgusting. For now, focus on passing ur waec next year.

You don't know shit about me.So keep mute.I can give you scholarship from kindergarten until you finish University. When you see me in real life you wouldn't even open your mouth talkless of spewing garbage. Be warned!
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Kirinwa: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2012
booqee: when you grow old enough and mature to start kissing, you'd realise dat it isn't so disgusting. For now, focus on passing ur waec next year.

I can understand you have a low sense worth.I will add urine in the mixture for you. Disgrace to womanhood.Let the decent ladies come forth.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Still childish..talk something better pls...
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2012
How did this thread descend to this?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by vivianc(f): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Nice idea.....I gotta try it out.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza: Nice idea.....I gotta try it out.
With me right?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by vivianc(f): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
With me right?
grin definitely, good morning.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:
grin definitely, good morning.
Good morning too. Hope you had a great night?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by vivianc(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Good morning too. Hope you had a great night?
Yea I did. Hope you did too?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Yea I did. Hope you did too?
Yeah I did
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by vivianc(f): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah I did
Good.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by DExplorer1: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2012
#Now Boring
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Good.
yes ma'am
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
#Now Boring
Go jump from the 3rd mainland
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
omotola1: This is normally done at wedding reception.
Very disgusting!

If spouses kiss eachother FRENCH KISS... Or dont you know in kissing, you exchange salivas? What stops them from getting a drink from each other's mouth? Its somehow though but still romantic..
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by DExplorer1: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go jump from the 3rd mainland
*ignores him*

1 Like

Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

*ignores him*
that's better
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Slapme(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol. What is d big deal?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by switdick(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
I don't get all these unnecessary rants undecided op came in here to get peeps opinion on what they feel about such act,disgusted or not,y'all shd give quota of whAt you feel ....instead of the usual tantrums y'all slinging@ each other like kids with no teeth,just bickering,hurling insults can't do harm to each other still.....undecided

So if a 40year old man finds it irritating,he a kid?....not grown?.....LmFa0!!!! grin .....bunch of fakerz we have here on NL(anonymous site4 that matter) if you'd ask me! .....smh!
{{{TO EACH HIS or HER OWN}}}OP hasn't said hers(opinion)yet,she's being fired on4 posting a thread2know ours...... If you feel offended by my post,then it just might be directed@YOU grin .....hit me! LoL let me not derail further,

@OP,its DISGuStiNg2me.....!! grin

1 Like

Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Lovely.

Op if I can't be comfortable with my honey's mouth, then no need for wedding.

Its nt disgusting.

You know wat I think about u? You r UGLY dats y u use dis username am I wrong?
grin
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kirinwa:
That you support a groom drinking wine and spitting it with his saliva inclusive into his bride's mouth beats me.As in,are you for real? undecided

When the husband and wife are kissing, are they not exchanging saliva in the process? smh
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by bizzlemie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
TAAAAAAAAH!!!
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
jmoore:

When the husband and wife are kissing, are they not exchanging saliva in the process? smh
But when did the mouth become a cup?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Romance Corner / My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years / Chinese Man Has Car Accident – 17 Girlfriends Show Up To See Him In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.