Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2500 Views)

(pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by drnoel: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
Guys, I wonder why people keep screaming negative stuffs about exs. No matter how much he/she hurt u why be angry. Let sleeping dogs rest, live and let live, 4get it and move on.
Don't get me wrong, I also had a nasty experience with my ex a long time ago in Uni. I was naive then and she was young but far too wise 4 me. She would have reaped my heart out of my chest if I had allowed her . But what could I say then, I was in2 her. Anyway, I got wise and moved on after she left me 4 a much bigger boy in school then. It hurt then, it hurt so bad that I swore to hurt any girl that comes my way. I actually did, I hurt a lot of ladies along the way till I met the lady I married.
I remember some years back ex came to me wanting 2 come back. Says I was the only one that was good 2 her. The only one that treated her like a woman and with respect. Said she was young and didn't appreciate what I felt 4 her. I could have hurt her then 4 all she put me through, all she did 2 me, all she made me suffer. Revenge would have been sweet then, cos revenge is best served cold. But I let her go unscared. Didn't touch her. Told her its in the past and 4gotten and that I was in a serious relationship and would like 2 concentrate on it. Ex tried me 4 years in the hope that I give up the relationship 4 her until she finally gave up.
Today, ex wants 2 wed but her family says they want a guy from the South-east. She called me and I adviced her about things about how 2 go about it. She calls every now and then asking about this advice or that. Have told her wifey doesn't want her calling me but she still does. May have 2 change my number if she continues.

So like I said earlier: Don't be angry wit ur ex.....instead thank him/her 4 making u wiser. I won't have met my wife if ex didn't walk out on me. Ex cried the day she called and I thanked her so much 4 walking out on me the way she did.

Guys sorry for my blabbing but just wanted 2 share this piece. U guys can add to the thread if u wanna. Just tell us which of ur exs made u learn to be a better person or made u heartless the way u are.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Tyche(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
I agree with the thread title 100 %. People come into our lives for a reason, it is left for us to decode why.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
U am not mad my ex neither am I happy with her. Its gone its gone there is no point in me re-visiting that well again
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by drnoel: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: U am not mad my ex neither am I happy with her. Its gone its gone there is no point in me re-visiting that well again

ok, thats ur opinion
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2012
I'm very thankful. I wouldn't ask anyone to date young/early, but if one chooses to, I wouldn't stop them either as it's very enlightening. The old me was naive, gullible, and clueless in terms of street smarts. Not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Tyche: I agree with the thread title 100 %. People come into our lives for a reason, it is left for us to decode why.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by drnoel: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
ogugua88: I'm very thankful. I wouldn't ask anyone to date young/early, but if one chooses to, I wouldn't stop them either as it's very enlightening. The old me was naive, gullible, and clueless in terms of street smarts. Not anymore.

well spoken
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Still, it doesnt stop me from being angry at him or even hating him.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maria-G:
Still, it doesnt stop me from being angry at him or even hating him.
What did he do? Tell me so I can do the same to you
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
What did he do? Tell me so I can do the same to you
hahahaha....very funny. Thats a private thing.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Onegai(f): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
Don't be proud of yourself. Because one girl hurt you, you went about hurting several women, one of whom may have dated a guy that encouraged a girl for 3 months, only for him to disappear like she was a demon, no arguments, just didn't reply any messages or used the wicked way you treated her to deal with a guy who will insist on sleeping with a girl looking for commitment and then bail after, though he made promises and on NL, all of us will add insult to injury by insulting her. That's an example, but I'm sure it's real. I'd have congratulated you if you had said your ex treated you badly yet you decided to be good and not hurt girls till you meet the one you marry (and I'm sure guys hurt her too, so yeah). Right now, all I can say is "big deal". Go impress me by apologising to the girls who paid for your ex's mistake.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Flashaldrin(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
ogugua88: I'm very I wouldn't ask anyone to date young/early,
this.
I wonder how people reason atimes! Why go into a relationship which you know fully well is not going anywhere!!
I always lmao when i see two classmates dating, da fuq?? The relationship aint going anywhere and someone is just gonn get heartbroken.
My advice is, dont even try to awaken love before its time, cos someone is gonn get hurt.
I dont have an ex and i dont plan to, there's still enough time for all that relationship stuff.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
^^
some people date just for the companionship. They don't care about where it is going as long as they are not alone
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Flashaldrin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
some people date just for the companionship. They don't care about where it is going as long as they are not alone
you must be very unsocial if you have to date for companionship.
I have friends (both guys and ladies) that are closer than any relationship can get. Its all about mindset really.
I'm not saying people shouldnt date o, i'm just saying dont rush into it, or enter it too early or unprepared.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ok
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by saintvc(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Does it mean dat d more ex u have, d wiser u are.?
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
I totaly dis agree with the OP. Because it depend on how you people letf each other. Are u telling me dat someone that left you due to your incapability either financialy or healty/education and so on, also insulted you join. (go to hell, warning mesage, who are u et cetera). No and never i cant even call such a person nor text neither reply.

My point is dat it depend on the way u left each other.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by 190theclown: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hehehee

Talking abt ex's

Ogun fire my ex and woe betide her if I eva talk2her eva again!
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by OldDirtyBastard: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Why should I thank the skank?

After giving her my time, body and money she still had her greedy eyes out there. Guess you can't make a house wife outta of a hoe.

I wish her worse than what she is currently going through. she is jus 27 but looks like she is in her late 30's. She cant get a man because she isnt worth the lowest scrub.

She currently trolls every social network in between begging me to forgive her after 2yrs. B@tch better wake the fark up and smell the latest c0rk in her mouth.

tl;dr: I will forever hate myself and her more for ever loving her
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Flashaldrin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hehehee

Talking abt ex's

Ogun fire my ex and woe betide her if I eva talk2her eva again!
hehehe, where've you been man??
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by 190theclown: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
hehehe, where've you been man??

Been on a phucking spree

3girls in 2days

Clearly my body na firewood!
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by claremont(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
One of my exes showed me the worst that a Nigerian girl can offer, the ex after her showed me the best they can offer as well. I'm happy I met both, it shows that we just can't paint them all using the same brush.
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by 190theclown: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
too small, Mr cork is on his 6th girl in 10hrs. Thats why he is no were to be found. cheesy

Cork is all jokes
Mine is reality, I wish I cud take a pic of my 3rd gurl
Relaxing in my arms rite this minute!
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by saintvc(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
The question we shud ask our self is DO WE LEARN ANYTHING? WHAT HAS OUR RELATIONSHP FRM OUR EX TAUGHT US? DO WE APPLY D LESSONS LEARNT IN OUR PRESENT RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
saintvc: The question we shud ask our self is DO WE LEARN ANYTHING? WHAT HAS OUR RELATIONSHP FRM OUR EX TAUGHT US? DO WE APPLY D LESSONS LEARNT IN OUR PRESENT RELATIONSHIP?
What if there were no lessons but stabbing pains instead?
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by drnoel: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Onegai: Don't be proud of yourself. Because one girl hurt you, you went about hurting several women, one of whom may have dated a guy that encouraged a girl for 3 months, only for him to disappear like she was a demon, no arguments, just didn't reply any messages or used the wicked way you treated her to deal with a guy who will insist on sleeping with a girl looking for commitment and then bail after, though he made promises and on NL, all of us will add insult to injury by insulting her. That's an example, but I'm sure it's real. I'd have congratulated you if you had said your ex treated you badly yet you decided to be good and not hurt girls till you meet the one you marry (and I'm sure guys hurt her too, so yeah). Right now, all I can say is "big deal". Go impress me by apologising to the girls who paid for your ex's mistake.

I didn't open it 2 tell the world or NL about my previous prowls which I can tell u am not happy about. Don't crucify me or any person for that matter 4 certain life experiences good or bad. Just learn from it and if u feel its something u can't learn 4rm then post ur comments and move on (don't mean to sound disrespectful here). I know just like everyone else does that 2 wrongs don't make a right. At that phase of my life i was still too blind to see a lot of stuffs I see better now, thats my excuss good or bad but that was just it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by drnoel: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44: .
is that all u got 2 say ma guy
Re: Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser by 190theclown: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2012
He's a troll dats why he did th e .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Low Self-esteem Please Advice! / Ebony Flavour / Girl Accidentally Sends Naked Photo To Her Father. Check Out His Reaction (just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.