Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam (6735 Views)

Alert!!! Guys Watch Out,fake Bumbums Here And There. / Romance Scam: How Ladies Dupe Guys / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
fresh_dude: Ah ah. Isn't that 190's babe?
lwkmd 190 don pay maga abi na maga pay 190.
Re: Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam by RickyRoss1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is old story, its been going on since the last 6 years, it is called DATING/ROMANCE SCAM.

Most of the emails are usually from west Africa especially Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast etc, the anti scam sites usually call it THE SENEGAL SWEET HEART.

However, the highest dating scammers on earth are Russians. I abandoned one of my emails when these fukkking russians were bombarding me with several LOVE LETTERS daily. Try google RUSSIAN DATING SCAMS for more info...
Re: Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam by goofie: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
am a babe and i hv got many of these messages.i jst delete cos its an annoying and uncreative scam
Re: Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2014
I also received one from that girl but with me she wanted to become best friends She was very pretty and asked me to support her in her struggles. I though it was weird so I just said I'm not in the position to do that
Re: Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam by captain8873: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello Dearest one,
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important matter i have read through your remarkable profile before contacting you today,Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation Here, My name is Stella Kona, I am a single girl of 24 years,I am from South Sudan, but presently living at the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ORPHANAGE HOME SAINT-LOUIS as refugee, as a result of war that was fought in my country, I am the only daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Dr. Joel Kona.
My late Dad was a key member of the South African Gold and Diamond Mining Association and a well known granite and marble (Anorthosite) merchant also a Former State Minister of Finance in my country but he was killed in cold blood together with my mother in a gun short and Bombing, the rebels attacked our house and killed my father and my mother, it was only me that is alive now Because i was living in the School Hostel when the war began so I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now, I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country during the war.
Before the death of my father, he secretly called me by his time and told me that he has the sum of Six Million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($6.5million cash) he deposited in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin, All i need now is someone who will assist me in the wise investment of the money properly for my future. I want an investment purpose like real estate management or hotel management. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways with honest,i will live with you for a better life and for the proper invest of the money with you, If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives where killed while many ran away in the middle of the war,I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war, Now i am in SAINT-LOUIS seeking asylum under the united nation high commission, I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help my self,even to eat is very hard for me as we use to eat once in a day in this refugee camp,
I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here, I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited the money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.
But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me, With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money to his or her position's with care,
Dearest one this is the main reason i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this i believe that you are my god sent,because with God all things are possible, I have not told any one about the existence of this fund ,So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you So i will like you to keep it within your self till the money is transferred to your account then i will continue my education and for investment of the fund also for a better life, I will be happy to offer to you a 35% percent of the total money ($6.5million dollars )for your assistance in doing this for me Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father I told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day,
My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me in my private and personal phone number ( +221782927277 ) so we can talk more about my situation, please dear, i believe you will never betray me, But I still need your contact information, your Telephone Number and your House Address, your occupation and your pictures.
this information will help me to inform the bank that you are the one that i nominate as well my foreign partner to claim my inheritance to your account and i want you to know that i kept this secret to people in this camp due to the situation of life here in Africa,the only person that knows about it is the Catholic Reverend father because he is like a father to me I will give you the information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them through their email address and phone number immediately to know the procedures of their transfer,Thanks and God bless you ,hoping to read from you together with your information for knowing you more and to send the bank contact details to you ok
Yours faithfully
Stella Kona

She Won' T Have Sex With Me / See Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Lady With Two Different Skin Color / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You