Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead (21952 Views)

EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
See what belief in bullet-proof juju has caused. A young boy's life.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by naturalwaves: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Donlittle: is this english or latin?

I think he tapped that speech from Hon Patrick.lolz.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
stpat1:

Guy, you are beginning to sound like Hitler here by calling for a pure breed. Without different people saying different things here, Nairaland would have been damn boring.

Following your posts for sometime now, I can clearly deduce that you also posted some of the dumbest topics here, but we let it go because this is Nairaland. So pls live and let others live. cool
Do you know how much it costs to host and run Nairaland by the benefactors ? Do you think its very profitable to the investors of this project ? If the site admin puts up a TOS, you have no choice than to obey it or visit other forums. Sometimes we have to be firm and decisive. Obey the rules of the forum. I obey them too.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by mcevans1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bullet proof cream? Hahahaha!
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
TerryCarr: welcome to Africa

Africa is a continent, not a country. A continent with several countries, with several states, with several regions with several cultures. Please be more specific next time.

1 Like

Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
cindyrella:
I wonder o¡
but y shud d fada want a bullet proof? Abi him na thief? I see no reason why a benue state man wud need a bullet proof when dez no threat of bocoharam
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
you are all baboons. THis is not a Yoruba Babalawo, who are higly learned religious leaders. This is a private Juju practicioner who it seems was experimenting with the occult.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by TerryCarr(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Africa is a continent, not a country. A continent with several countries, with several states, with several regions with several cultures. Please be more specific next time.
ture but the magic thing is in most of these nations
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
you are all baboons. THis is not a Yoruba Babalawo, who are higly learned religious leaders. This is a private Juju practicioner who it seems was experimenting with the occult.

Don't mind them. Some ppl no sabi their neighbors o. So a Benue man is Yoruba again?

Well traveled indeed. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by charlsecy4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
THOSE ASKING WHAT THE POLICE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING ARE ASKING A DUMB QUESTION. SUCH PERSONS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS OF DISCOVERY. INVESTIGATING MAY LEAD TO FURTHER DISCOVERIES, THAT'S THE ESSENCE OF INVESTIGATION.

1 Like

Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by UfuomaUN(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Stupid man.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
The nigerian police are investigation if it was done with the boys consent..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by ibide(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Was prepering for war ?
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by kariolality: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
chucksbadt: Please how does this affect the price of garri ??.....
we are talking about human life here man
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
I rushed in to see if at last a Yoruba crime has made the front page, but alas, I was wrong..

I wonder if they serve Garri in prison..

#Ban Sexkillz, Not Garri..

#FreeGarriMovement
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is what you get for having a romance with the devil, warmongers and criminals are always his too many victims.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=gadgetry]I nearly did not want t
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by simeonism: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
that man is not normal.he should have test his charm with an animal like goat or foul.come to think of it, are you sure he did not use his son for rituals?
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Decryptor(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
cogitoErgo: I nearly did not want t open dis thread, 'cus I tnk its an Igbo persn tryng t portray a Yoruba man in a bad light!
Thank God you are aware of the fact that your tribesmen are the types that are always involved in this kind of mess.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by ABsI1: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fullish man.why use your son when you could have used guinea pigs like jimmyboy1010;lightheart and nanotechy instead.you wasted your son for nothing wen these GPs are there for wastage
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by maigaskiya1: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Acidosis: Man Shoots Son Dead In Failed ‘bullet Proof’ Charm Test

September 2, 2012 | 4:49 am

News
By PETER DURU

In a bid to test the potency of his newly acquired bullet proof ‘juju’, a man, Ornguga Adega, of Agbatse village in Kwande local government area of Benue State, shot his only son dead while conducting a gunshot test on the boy.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the suspect, who was immediately apprehended by men of the Benue State Police Command, is currently facing trial at a Makurdi Chief Magistrate Court. According to the First
Information Report, FIR, by the police, the suspect and father of the ten- year- old had, in August 2012, bought some charm from a native doctor with the belief that it was potent enough to prevent the penetration of bullets into his body. He was said to have rubbed his ‘bullet proof’ cream on the body of his son in order to verify its efficacy and potency in line with the instructions of the native doctor from whom he bought the charm.
According to the FIR, Adega fired a shot with his single barrel gun on the right leg of his son following which the
bullet shattered the leg and also penetrated through to the left leg.

The boy was said to have bled profusely but before his shocked and devastated father could get proper medical attention for him, the little boy bled to death. When the case came up at the Makurdi Chief Magistrate Court, police prosecutor, Inspector Gabriel Egbonyi, said the accused was arrested at the process of investigating the cause of death of the young boy.

Egbonyi further told the court that the accused confessed to committing the crime and also acknowledged responsibility for the unfortunate incident which prompted further police investigation into the matter. Meanwhile no plea was taken for want of jurisdiction. However the prosecution said investigation was still in progress in the matter and asked for another date for hearing. The Chief Magistrate, Mr Dan Ogoh, ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the case to 12 September.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/man-shoots-son-dead-in-failed-bullet-proof-charm-test-2/
chei boko haram se wat u cosd.imagne benue man dy warm up aganst boko boys d yeye yam farmer go reharse wit hm only son.ha sory o
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
One hell of a Dad to test it on his son.

Now I wonder, why can't a Goat or Ram be used for a test of this nature? Is it so the Goat doesn't become invincible? undecided
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by mrperfect(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is sad.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Donlittle: is this english or latin?
na italian.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by phreakabit(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=18pt]Yoruba![/size]
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by stpat1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you know how much it costs to host and run Nairaland by the benefactors ? Do you think its very profitable to the investors of this project ? If the site admin puts up a TOS, you have no choice than to obey it or visit other forums. Sometimes we have to be firm and decisive. Obey the rules of the forum. I obey them too.

Of course I know how much it costs to host and run. I believe anyone that is interested to can also easily get that info. Hope you understand that though this is a free forum site, the owner can only make money with it if there is a considerable amount of visitors to the site. So its not really a matter of what they come here to say, but how much what they say can attract people to the site.

Though I am not is support of some comments though, but those silly comments may just be raking in some money for the site owner you know.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
In this day and age, some people still pay for such rubbish! What did he think he was trying to achieve exactly? Dat he wld suddenly become Magneto of the X-men N btw, what does he do for a living dat would make bullet repealing a necessity? Is he an armed robber or working with d FBI? Its a pity dat d sins of d fathers r truly visited on their children. RIP to d poor child.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by NAJALYN: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
The man will go in for life imprisonment aside from the fact that he will mourn the loss of the child. Adequate punishment, I think.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by acidtalk: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na Jamb, WAEC, GCE and NECO cause nairaland problem oh!

Assuming most of this children knew they had to read really hard BEFORE they can pass any of the above listed exams, they won't be all over nairaland derailing threads with their stu*pidity and crappy offpoint talks on some garri nonsense.

@billyoniare, I agree with you on the payment thingy. If we needed to pay to use this forum, believe me, nairaland won't only attract heavy investors but also attract ONLY mature individuals with class and style. Then people will even feel free to come out behind the "anymousity status". All this bloody kids will be left with no other option than to return to their facebook life.

1 Like

Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by ABAKA72(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Why didn't the chimpanzi coward test the charm on himself 1st.
Re: Man Testing ‘Bullet Proof’ Charm Shoots Son Dead by drzed: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I think the Federal Government should use this man to test whether an electric chair will work or not for convicted murderers; or whether NEPA needs to upgrade its voltage. What a cruel and heartless person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman / Nigeria’s Police Chiefs From Edet To Arase - History About The Police Force / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.