Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? (725 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by mecussey(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2012
There is this guy that we normally sit at the bar with, he is deaf and dumb but very well sane. He is old enough and good looking, he tries to get a girl friend and all to no avail. It happened again this morning, he called a girl and the girl didnt mind looking back. On her way back, the dumb guy came out fully, to block the girl but the girl snobbed and passed, the guy was so embarrassed. I later met the girl and ask why she didnt want to talk with the guy, she said the guy does not talk. Clear evidence that they have met before and I pity the guy because, I see him staring at girls. Konji go finally finish and my point is that if you were in his shoes, what will you do, must the handicapped go for the handicapped? Yes, if you ask me I wont go for the handicapped, but its a pity.
Re: What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by KINGwax(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2012
Cut your clothes according to your clothes. I knw i'm supposed to say 'size' but dt's old school. Cos if u got a yard of cloth and u wanna do big size it won't work. But cut it according to the cloth at hand. Let him find a deaf and stop worrying. Na my force ni?
Re: What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
He shuld go 2 deaf n dumb skols de hav preety deaf girls there.
Re: What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Simple, work on yourself, make yourself useful and likeable.
Pastor nick is an example.
Re: What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
If you wanna be loved, be lovable
Re: What If You Were Deaf And Dump, How Could You Have Gotten A Girl? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 03, 2012
KINGwax: Cut your clothes according to your clothes. I knw i'm supposed to say 'size' but dt's old school. Cos if u got a yard of cloth and u wanna do big size it won't work. But cut it according to the cloth at hand. Let him find a deaf and stop worrying. Na my force ni?
it is now, cut your clothes according to your money. grin grin if na only collar the money sow, make hin manage am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Virtues Of A Good Wfe . / Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! / I am abuse for over spending for my Main Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.