Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21368 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by AdeniyiA(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2012
if u've nt bn 2 d synagogue,litle wil u kno d activities of d devil n ao u wil run away from his(devil)works Gal.5:19-21,a hse dvided against itsef wil nt stnd.truout my stay in lag 4rm 1992 thru 2001,i was atendin d synagogue,so i kno wateva i say,nt lik som who jst talk cos of wat dey hear.am savd 2day cos of God's presenc in d church.i learnt nt to speak against wat/who i dnt undstnd.many dt condem him av nt seen or watch him b4.my advic 4 em is in Acts5:38-39.
FOOLS AR DOS WHO COMENT ON WAT DEY KNO NOT
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chrome1(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: I don't have a problem with Tbj...buh i do have a problem with his prophecies. Why would an acclaimed Man of God only prophecy events which are evil and filled up with calamity. Why can't he predict anything positive for once, abi is it dat God dosnt reveal dat to him?? It musnt be death, death, plane crash and yet, more deaths...There are better things to predict like Falconets scaling through to the fiinals? (its possible), Naija overcomin BH menace by 20.... and Naija gettin 4 gold medals in d paralympic games, its not too much to ask and Am sure God wuldnt mind revealing such to his people
my dear how many of his ministrations have u listend/watched??apart from d ones u read on nairaland?dat makes u draw ur conclusion? Go and read about prophet Elijah and come bak to dis thread.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by DICKtator: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

You sound better than the rapper!!!
Uhn!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by oraclefemi(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2012
Must be respected? MUST? come off it OP , you can't tell me who i must respect, go back and rearrange your statement...in this age miracle workers need to be viewed with a sense of doubt , religion is the opium of the masses , i am a christian so don't think i don't have an understanding of religion but God has given us a sense , if something or someone is doing something not right, your common sense will tell you its just that these Pastors try to do away with your common sense and feed you with what they want you to believe without giving you a chance to question or decide what to believe in..if you're a member of his church and you go there and things work for you then you should respect him but since i have no experience with him or his ways then i have no opinion about him
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by kaiye007: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2012
I love u tb joshua. May God continue to bless u and ur family. U are prophet Elijah of our generation. No man or forces on earth shall bring u down. U are really ordained from Heaven. Long live Tb joshua! Long live SCOAN!! Long live Emmanuel tv. Long live Nigeria..Amen
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by frankpessu(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2012
If truly tb is a fake prophet den i pray al prophet shudnt be real. I luv u sir

2 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by expertman(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2012
@ Poster You Are Very Right Jare This Man Even Though Na Juju He Dey Use At Least He Is Trying To Solve So Many Peoples Problem.

Do You Know How Many Old People And Widows Tb Joshua Is Feeding Every Month?

Abeg No Mind Them Jare Make Only God Can Judge You Jare
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by EmmaUG: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
and u tink ur perfect to church a man of GOD u get mind sha
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by vanbonattel: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2012
He must be respected.
He is rich
He pulls a crowd.
He is handsome
He speaks good english.
He dresses well
He is a TV star
He doles out money to the poor
He owns fancy toys and cars
He speaks slowly and with caution
He has a full afro hair (not bald)

Please respect this man!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by EmmaUG: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2012
For me I respect dis man for what I have observe,even if he perform miracle with whatever power in the name of God.he is very simple and has dat humanity
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by AdeniyiA(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2012
Rick_Ross thank u.
there was a day wen some pastors,afta bn dealt wt by God,came to confes dt dey ganged up agst TBJ cos dey wer losin dea members.TBJ stil prayd 4 4gvnes for em. -his humility is incomparabl,he's faced a lot of persecutions,trials n tribulatns,1c he was arrested due to fake acusatn of drug peddlin.he's said dt persecutn wud continue n dt his incrisn anointin depend on incrisn persecutn,infact,continu to speak agst him cos dts wat makes him flourish.
woe unto u wen men speak wel of u
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by olu4life(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Mornin everyone,i look at TB more like a Philanthropist and not a MOG. Why? Simply because he is not a Born Again christian. A man claiming to have been born again in his mother's womb and not bothering to re-do it is not a MOG. And that was the main reason why he wasnt accepted into CAN. Shikena
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by danjalingo: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2012

Wow
some times we write because others are writing.we spread malicious rumours and make stupid assertions we cannot substanciate. now, can you tell us why he is a froudster? because he prophesises, heals,helps and preaches without the eloquency of some other pastors? sometimes we bring condemnation upon ourselves through plain stupidity. may God forgive us.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Shaw007(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis:
Read the post again. . .you'll see your comment is not making any sense.
BTW, Did He steal your money?

stop wasting ur time replying stupid ppl. . .and ur topic is right on point,Nigerians do not knw what they have

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2012
olu4life: Mornin everyone,i look at TB more like a Philanthropist and not a MOG. Why? Simply because he is not a Born Again christian. A man claiming to have been born again in his mother's womb and not bothering to re-do it is not a MOG. And that was the main reason why he wasnt accepted into CAN. Shikena

Did TB joshua tell you he is looking for CAN registration form?

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerians and religious fanaticism.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Shaw007(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2012
His humility is incomparable. . .and for some of you that will like 2 say he performs miracles thru diabolical means. . .can you pls tell me when u last sighted him at some herbalist's?

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2012

Wow

People like you piss me off with your inferiority complex. Where is the proof that he's a fraudster? And even if he's a 'fraudster;, who cares? - as long as Nigeria can tap into the lucrative tourism effect he brings to the table, I think Nigerians need to support this gold mine. Do you know how much Nigeria can make off investing and supporting this man? We're talking about diversifying the economy, yet you guys want to chat crap about a gold mine, the country needs to exploit/explore.

Nigerian pilgrims waste billions every year to visit Israel, Mecca, Palestine, Iran, Syria etc. every year - can you give me archaeological proofs that Jesus and Muhammad actually walked through those countries? Yet those countries make billions of dollars every year from pilgrims.

TB Joshua is a gold mine, I watched some videos of his church on youtube - and this man brings millions of tourists to Nigeria year in, year out. I don't really care about what he does and his belief system, but I'm proud of the man.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by greedie1(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
Rick_Ross thank u.
there was a day wen some pastors,afta bn dealt wt by God,came to confess dt dey ganged up against TBJ cos dey were losing their members.TBJ stil prayed 4 4gvnes for em. - his humility is incomparabl,he's a lot of persecutions,trials n tribulations,1c he was arrested due to fake acusatn of drug peddlin.he's said dt persecutn wud continue n dt his incrisn anointin depend on incrisn persecutn,infact,continu to speak agst him cos dts wat makes him flourish.
woe unto u wen men speak wel of u

a man lyk him i ve never seen.... All des ple criticisin him now, ll someday come to der ryt senses nd visit SCOAN. Very humble nd good in teachin d word of God... I dont ve to tell his critics to ve a change of hrt, lyk T.B josuah said, it is God who converts...

We are sons nd daughters of zion, let love lead!!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by HumbleServant(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2012
GOOD OR BAD, LEAVE HIM ALONE. JUDGE NOBODY.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by vanbonattel: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Shaw007: His humility is incomparable. . .and for some of you that will like 2 say he performs miracles thru diabolical means. . .can you pls tell me when u last sighted him at some herbalist's?

He does not need to go to a herbalist, he can afford to keep one in his closet for years.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2012
van bonattel: He must be respected.
He is rich
He pulls a crowd.
He is handsome
He speaks good english.
He dresses well
He is a TV star
He doles out money to the poor
He owns fancy toys and cars
He speaks slowly and with caution
He has a full afro hair (not bald)

Please respect this man!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by salt1: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: And the OP's point is?

I wonder! Were you paid to launder his image? If he is of God, leave him alone. One day, wheat will be separated from chaff
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by lucnet: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Kingoflag and Goldenval i greet una o! i like u people's comment. TBJ should be allowed to do his work.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by jcmi(f): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: Hahahahahahah TB followers don come again, some of you should give up trying to tell us what we already know.....he is a fraudster!!!
hey, u better watch what u say. For touch not my anionted n do my prophet no harm.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by andyanders: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2012
T B. Joshua is a blessing to this nation and i is a pity that some ignorant people still call him names.But why I am gad is that he is been looked after by He who sent him. God Almighty loves him so much and we appreciates him.
Right now, I do not care anymore of those who calls him all negative names because he is above all of them in the physically and spiritually and it is out of envy and jealousy that these people castigate him for just no cause.

He has impacted to people all over the world positively and they still call him names.Well, I pray these people realize their mistakes and turn to God and ask God to open their spiritual eyes for them to know who T.B.Joshua
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by olu4life(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2012
van bonattel:

Did TB joshua tell you he is looking for CAN registration form?
guy,abeg park well. Stop displaying ur stupidity. Did i tell u CAN represent God? U failed to decode from my post. I RESPECT HIM AS A PHILANTHROPIST AND NOT MAN OF GOD COS HE ISNT ONE. #shikena
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sylve11: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2012
If people don't respect him, @least i do. cool
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every garbage is your relish.Shows your low life!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
jcmi: hey, u better watch what u say. For touch not my anionted n do my prophet no harm.

AAbeg go and die in the bush
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
shine-eye:

Every garbage is your relish.Shows your low life!

You this silly cow, must i respect your fraudulent man of fraud aka TB Joshua? grin grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Tundeiab(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
olu4life: Mornin everyone,i look at TB more like a Philanthropist and not a MOG. Why? Simply because he is not a Born Again christian. A man claiming to have been born again in his mother's womb and not bothering to re-do it is not a MOG. And that was the main reason why he wasnt accepted into CAN. Shikena
I don't think you have been following Emmanuel tv. Your conclusion is based on people's comment and what u read on d pages of news paper. He encourages ppl to say prayer of salvation. I was against before but ever since I started watching Emmanuel tv I have had a change of heart. Muslims who I personally know watch his programs and pray along with him and they become healed. He has gained my respect. Let's be objective before we criticize a man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.