Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help (824 Views)

Why Our Naija Brodas Dey Para 4 Us Na? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
It all started wen d younger bro 2 d 2brodas shared ha on 2go wit dem..d elder of d 2 fell in luv wit ha first b4 d younger..she cudnt tel d younger she luvd d elder one cos he jst sufered hrtbrk frm his ex-galfrnd..now she cant go on wit it any longer..she pland wit a guy whu cald d younger one n told him 2 leav ha alone 4 him jst 2 get him off ha..she also told d elder one dt shes no longer interested..he cried n pleaded wit ha nt 2 cal it off..mind u both of dem neva knew wot was goin on.

Now,,she found out dt she luvs d elder one more..she doesnt knw weda 2 tel d younger one dt she luvs his elder bro..or weda 2 leav both of dem...none of dem(she,,d 2brodas) has eva met b4..

Pls advise ha..
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Flashaldrin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
How this mata take concern you now??
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by greedie1(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
She fell in love wit someone she has never met?? Oh well, she should tell d younger bro dt she loves d oda. Her happiness is of paramount importance
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
She should get both brothers heart broken if she doesn't want to create problems between them
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
I agre wit una be fool

1 Like

Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Flashaldrin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Una be fool: She should get both brothers heart broken if she doesn't want to create problems between them
you be real fool.
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
I agre wit una be fool
cool cool
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: How this mata take concern you now??

shes my frnd..na so e tk concern me..na wa 4 u o
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
undecided
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Flashaldrin(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Titiluvly:

shes my frnd..na so e tk concern me..na wa 4 u o
ehen. . . She send you message??
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
How does this concern the OP?
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2012
4get d 2
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by frank317: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2012
everytime, girls and fallin inlove. Doeas she realized that she is about to b fuc.ked by two brothrs?
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Mynd44: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2012
^^
How do you know that's not her plan?
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2012
Kai! Yet another 2go wahala! cheesy
Re: Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2012
2go tins.. Online love i in love oo

(1) (Reply)

So I've Noticed / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / Does Flattering Work For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.