Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan (905 Views)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by bilms(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2012
I saw this and i think i should share it here.

In honour of our dear 1st lady,
A PRINCIPAL IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL WARNED THE STUDENTS TO STOP WRITING ON THE PAINTED WALLS OF THE SCHOOL, especially when they are awaiting the visit of JONA. JONA later visited the following week and after supervision, he decided to test the academic ability of the students:
JONA: What class are you in?
STUDENT: SS III
JONA: Are you a science or art student?
STUDENT: Arts student sir
JONA: Good…w
ho wrote
Things Fall Apart?
STUDENT: Sir, please it was not me that wrote it, I swear! I did not write any Things Fall Apart.
In annoyance, JONA went back to the principal)
PRINCIPAL: You are still around?
JONA: Yes, I came back because a student in SS III could not tell me the person that wrote Things fall Apart when I asked him.
PRINCIPAL : Forget them, that is how they go about writing all sorts of rubbish, I will make sure that I fish-out whoever that wrote Things Fall Apart and he will be severely punished.
In utmost dismay, JONA departed the office)
AT HOME
PATIE: Darling, you look worried. Anything the matter?
JONA: I am ok, I am just pondering on the downward slide in education in this country, could you believe that a student in SS III could not tell me the person that wrote Things Fall Apart, even the principal does not know
PATIE: It is your enemies that wrote it, don’t mind them, that is how they go about writing all sorts of petition against you, don't worry, God will judge them!
.good morning fellow Nigerians, may our 1st lady be heal and return back in sound condition, amen.
Re: Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by bilms(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
smiley
Re: Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
lol grin
Re: Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by plendil: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
crude form of an old stale joke
Re: Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by Yeske2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^
That was wicked mehn.
Re: Who Wrote Things Fall Apart-jonathan by bilms(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
lol

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins Amnesty Third Phase With 3,642 Ex-militants / Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? / Private Jet: Christian Leaders Back Ayo Oritsejafor, Blast Tunde Bakare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.