Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pls Friends I Need Help On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Friends I Need Help On This (2120 Views)

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. / I Find It Difficult Keeping Ladies As Friends . I Always Wana Go Down With Them / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Friends I Need Help On This by starpon1: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
We ve just known each other for 1week now, and she is asking me to give her #1500. I dnt know if she wants to play me.i need help pls
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by koozy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
grin grin grin You're welcome
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by starpon1: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
koozy: grin grin grin You're welcome
wat do u mean by dat?
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Abeggi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
starpon1: I dnt know if she wants to play me.i need help pls

I wouldn't advance anyone money after just a week of knowing them and I certainly wouldn't either If I was unsure of their intentions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by 50samuel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
She want to test you if u'r ATM. If you give her this time it wil b 20k next time. If she said she is broke will she not survive if u dont meet that time? I beg SHE DEY LOOK 4 MAGA!!!
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by titsandall: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
my guy are you so cheap....only 1,500 and you are here screaming for help

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by HOTCASSY(f): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
What is #1,500 that you cannot give.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Silverstonnes(f): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
starpon1: We ve just known each other for 1week now, and she is asking me to give her #1500. I dnt know if she wants to play me.i need help pls
like seriously
Why not go tell ur pastor to help u pray over it?
U're such a funny guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by fowowe411: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
starpon1: We ve just known each other for 1week now, and she is asking me to give her #1500. I dnt know if she wants to play me.i need help pls
my guy #1500 is wat u kan aford nw nd We neva kan say she might nid it
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
You should have asked if you were her father or something. Don't give her instead tell her its not that you can't afford it but giving her will set a bad precedence and for the plans you have for the two of you, it will just ruin everything.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Poverty!
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by EmmaUG: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
she don't want 2 play with u rather make u MTN buss centre
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by cdamsel(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
U open a thread 4 1500?there is notin I won't c on NL.wat ll happen if she asks 4 a house in banana island?u wld close down NL abi?mtchewwwww.NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by jayjagz: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
starpon1: We ve just known e smileyach other for 1week now, and she is asking me to give her #1500. I dnt know if she wants to play me.i need help pls
It's better for you to tell her you don't have such money and let's see her reaction but I as a person will advise you to run for your dear life except you want to get dry.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2012
HOTCASSY: What is #1,500 that you cannot give.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
I wonder oo
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by starpon1: 2:39am On Sep 04, 2012
50samuel: She want to test you if u'r ATM. If you give her this time it wil b 20k next time. If she said she is broke will she not survive if u dont meet that time? I beg SHE DEY LOOK 4 MAGA!!!
abi? Bt if dat is wat she thinks then she have fail 2 plan well
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by starpon1: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2012

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
c your mouth lipsrsealed

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
c your mouth
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by starpon1: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2012
jayjagz: It's better for you to tell her you don't have such money and let's see her reaction but I as a person will advise you to run for your dear life except you want to get dry.
nna 10ks jor
jayjagz: It's better for you to tell her you don't have such money and let's see her reaction but I as a person will advise you to run for your dear life except you want to get dry.
nna 10ks jor
nna 10ks jor
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 04, 2012
I think you should open your eye and move on wink
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2012
cdamsel: U open a thread 4 1500?there is notin I won't c on NL.wat ll happen if she asks 4 a house in banana island?u wld close dan NL abi?mtchewwwww.NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Sijo01: Poverty!
titsandall: my guy are you so cheap....only 1,500 and you are here screaming for help
Hello!!!! B it 10naira, money is money. Na so una dey spoil dem o! Soon wen dey start billing large sums ur jaws starts dropping and instant migrane begins.

@op
I'll say u give if u willing to pick up oda bills, if u feel cheated... Den close d deal and bounce.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by cdamsel(f): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hello!!!! B it 10naira, money is money. Na so una dey spoil dem o! Soon wen dey start billing large sums ur jaws starts dropping and instant migrane begins.

@op
I'll say u give if u willing to pick up oda bills, if u feel cheated... Den close d deal and bounce.
ID u missing my point,I mean 1500 is nt enough 2 open a thread,is he 5?his options re simple he knows d rules its either he gives or nt.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by HOTCASSY(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2012
starpon1: c your mouth lipsrsealed c your mouth
:PWhat is wrong with my mouth.No bi u want GF?
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Sijo01(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

you misunderstood me girlfriend......was refering to the girl.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2012
mtchewwwwwwww!
why are you guys bashing this guy say #1500 too small!
even if it is #2 she asked for,
Must you ask a guy for money within weeks and months of knowing him,
If he gives you from his mind, fine, or if its what he ought to do or give normally without asking fine, or if it gets to when you are now permitted to ask, fine!!!
I never see this kind of Nigerian girls before.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Why must the girl ask like an ashi? Guy, no send her any money again
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

mtchewwwwwwww!
why are you guys bashing this guy say #1500 too small!
even if it is #2 she asked for,
Must you ask a guy for money within weeks and months of knowing him,
If he gives you from his mind, fine, or if its what he ought to do or give normally without asking fine, or if it gets to when you are now permitted to ask, fine!!!
I never see this kind of Nigerian girls before.
Na u type dis tin or ur elder sister? No b u dey beg guy for Brazilian wig d oda day? Wonders dey say will never end.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sijo01:

you misunderstood me girlfriend......was refering to the girl.
I c! I wan change give u sharp sharp! Cus u suppose dey blow correct 2 4.U no we wafferians get sense
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by DExplorer1: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2012
You just got for yourself an fmate.
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by somebodybobo: 12:48am On Sep 05, 2012
bro, press her yansh and never give her the money angry angry
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Mynd44: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u type dis tin or ur elder sister? No b u dey beg guy for Brazilian wig d oda day? Wonders dey say will never end.
Hehehehehe. This babe badt
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Beync(f): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2012
something is wrong with kids these days
Re: Pls Friends I Need Help On This by Mynd44: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Beync: something is wrong with kids these days
And for some wired reason, they seem to all be coming to NL. Is FB not enough for them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. / How Females Get Over Relationships.....photo / My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.