Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22206 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Pataki:

Haba James, na so you suffer reach. NEPA give you light for 7 days, you are in jubilation. Suffer head no good oh!

I once told you, you are DAFT. See how you are disgracing yourself here........ cheesy Pray tell us, what are you trying to say here: ''I need you to be reason like an educated ediot since you're one product of that failed educational system.'' My guy, yarn pidgin abeg. It is not by force to speak English abeg. grin

How will a chronic f0ol understand the wise if the wise doesn't come low to his minute level of understanding and that i won't do. You can join Sagamite in the suicide quest.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
How will a chronic f0ol understand the wise if not by coming low to his minute level of understanding and that i won't do. You can join Sagamite in the suicide quest.

And the person calls himself wise? grin

Are you mentally divergent? Do you mean you are wise in the land of Ogo? grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUXoF2rv3M8&feature
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Sagamite:

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

person, did I not tell you that you were dumb and I would get and humiliate you? grin

It really is not that hard. I can spot the moronic thinking patterns of products of a failed education system and judge how dumb they are to the point I can tell them and beat my chest that I will humiliate them before I actually take the pleasure to humiliate them. grin grin grin grin

So getting light for 7 days is the "growth" you are elated about?

You see nothing wrong with your incompetent leaders giving you sub-standard hospitals they will refuse to use because they don't want to die, and then use your public funds to go to countries were leaders are actually competent?

Cretin! And you have a right to vote? undecided

You are a lunkhead A certified one.

Dude, i think it's time you shut up and get a real life. Stop doing drugs and live right. Deal with the subject, the first lady crossed abroad to have a really good rest. Don't be silly in comments. Use your brain..oops, i'm sorry you got none! grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, i think it's time you shut up and get a real life. Stop doing drugs and live right. Deal with the subject, the first lady crossed abroad to have a really good rest. Don't be silly in comments. Use your brain..oops, i'm sorry you got none! grin grin grin

You are a professional person.

Also switch to pidgin. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Sagamite:

And the person calls himself wise? grin

Are you mentally divergent? Do you mean you are wise in the land of Ogo? grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUXoF2rv3M8&feature
Dude you are a lunkhead! You suck big time!! You lack logical comments. Don't wake this thread again, let it die. The topic is overstretched and right now, you're making no sense. We've got bigger fish to fry anyday and if you dare reply this comment then you are a true product of a broken home. Deal with that!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude you are a lunkhead! You suck big time!! You lack logical comments. Don't wake this thread again, let it die. The topic is overstretched and right now, you're making no sense. We've got bigger fish to fry anyday and if you dare reply this comment then you are a true product of a broken home. Deal with that!!!

You are a person!

A product of a failed education system!

In the land of Ogo, making sense is when you boast having light for 7 days is a sign of "growth"! grin

Cretin! You need to have your brains blown with a shotgun!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by stormm: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmmm? http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/111-personality/7048-we-performed-major-surgery-for-ruptured-appendix-on-mrs-jonathan-horst-schmidt-klinik
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
stormm:
Hmmm? http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/111-personality/7048-we-performed-major-surgery-for-ruptured-appendix-on-mrs-jonathan-horst-schmidt-klinik

Our hospitals cannot be trusted to treat stomach complaints/food poisoning but yet fucktards like D-Explorer will defend those in charge of making things work using public funds to run from the poor service to places where their peers are competent.

And the person claims he is making sense! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by chic2pimp(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Or deserves to be lined up (i.e. about 90% of the citizens) and shot so their mentality stops polluting the Earth.

grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously though it is really disturbing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Idokojimmy:

http://www.ynaija.com/just-a-moments-rest-the-first-lady-is-not-hospitalized-presidency/
Did somebody remembered this?
This people told us incredible lies that Patience was not sick, that this, that that.
Insincere Nigerian, Proud-ibo, wesley80, Talaka alagidi and co rain curses and abuses on us because we demanded to know where Patience was considering the fact that it was Nigerian money being spent on her.
Wesley80 particularly called Sahara reporters a bunch of Ediot just because they revealed the truth that hurts some nerves.
Now Patience have told us she died for Seven days.
What more?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
We will never trust this kind of Presidency.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Insincere Nigerian
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wesley80
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Jmaine
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by blacksta(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oops
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Talaka alagidi
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Proud-ibo
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wesley80
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Are you seeing what am thinking
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Insincere Nigerian, are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bare facet lies like this must be exposed
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wesley80 are you suffering from shortsightedness?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Insincere-Nigerian i can treat that your tunnel vision.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by doctokwus: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Seanet,those pple are to b excused;@least we understand dey can do anytin for cash;but what of a situation where d pres& d first lady on her return categorically denied she being treated in any hospital.Such bare faced lies frm d first couple is d one dat scares me d most,not those frm her houseboys/girls
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
D-Explorer:
..and when does taking a rest outside the country becomes controversial? The hatred for GEJ and Madam first lady has made so many of you haters so dumb to the extent that understanding a simple yet innocent statement is practically difficult. GEJ 2015 - 2019

So was the First Lady taking a rest?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
The truth is out. The liars have been exposed, foolish set of people.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sagamite:

So was the First Lady taking a rest?
Yeah.
She was actually taking some knife cuts.
D-Destroyer, oya come out and defend this.
You t.w.a.t
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem: The truth is out. The liars have been exposed, foolish set of people.
This people get no shame.
Insincere Nigerian, the nairaland version of Okupe sold many gullible ediots then dummies.
Now sahara reporters have been proven right.
Buncha Liars this PDP people are
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by MrMcJay(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
First, GEJ learnt of his brother's death from Sahara Reporters. Secondly, Patience confirms SR's story.

Sahara Reporters 2 V 0 GEJ & 40 Laptops

BTW, Insincere-Nigerian, Taharka, truckpusher, Jmaine, D-Explorer & Co, May Amadioha, Sango and Ogun visit you one-by-one and punish you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by dayokanu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
So where are the 40 laptop squad
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by seanet01: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr McJay: First, GEJ learnt of his brother's death from Sahara Reporters. Secondly, Patience confirms SR's story.

Sahara Reporters 2 V 0 GEJ & 40 Laptops

BTW, Insincere-Nigerian, Taharka, truckpusher, Jmaine, D-Explorer & Co, May Amadioha, Sango and Ogun visit you one-by-one and punish you.
One the last paragraph i say a big
Ase Wa!!!We know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Refugees Being Fed In Buckets And Trays / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo / Babangida Letter Saga: Police Detain PREMIUM TIMES Reporter, Confiscate Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.