Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22202 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by akin23(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
THE SAME WAY FORMER PRESIDENT DIE IN EXILE WHILE IS CRONIES KEEPS TELLING NIGERIANS LIES.................. WETIN DEY PAIN ME NA OUR MONEY WHICH THIS POEPLE KEEPS SPENDING ON FOREIGN HOSPITALS WHILE OUR NAIJA HOSPITAL IS AS GOOD AS A SLAUGHTER LAB. LET WAIT AND SEE..
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Exponental(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
So reuben believes nigerians are thinking like him so he is trying to be smart.
Patience is sick n he finds it difficult to tell nigerians dat she might die soon.
The presidency game requires sacrifice.
Obj sacrificed wife (stella)
Yaradua sacrificed himself
Gej to sacrifice wife or self
Then d next president shld get ready 4 his own sacrifice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
That's a lie.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
It has come to stay. Ur guess is as good as mine. I mean THAT WHICH MUST NOT BE MENTIONED.
Sorry guys, i must get back to my GARRI OVER-SIGHT FUNCTIONS.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Gistben: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nawa for dis piple oh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm if she like make she go heaven go stay na ha time
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by koolg: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
How does her travel affect the price of - in the -. Oga Seun n his cohorts don't ban me I did not mention the g-word because any mention of the g-word, u people will just ban person. Pls unban my former username oga seun

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by waice6571: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Germany is relatively peaceful. so, we say to iya nigeria rest in peace in germany.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sunofgod(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
koolg: How does her travel affect the price of - in the -. Oga Seun n his cohorts don't ban me I did not mention the g-word because any mention of the g-word, u people will just ban person. Pls unban my former username oga seun

Madam Patience being out of the country causes the price of 'garri' to drop due to a decrease in demand.

Madam 'blows' garri in the morning after breakfast; she 'whacks' garri as part of her lunch; and 'scatters' garri in the evening 3 hours after having her dinner.

Garri sellers are longing for her return to restore demand . .
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Johndoe100(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
The posters here are soooo strange. Anyway the internet cafes are now closed so they have to stop.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by reindeer: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
grin People, abeg leave the woman to rest in peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by MAYOWAAK: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
I guess we can in good conscience avoid the necessity of wishing the First Lady "soonest recover" before offering our thoughts on yet another manifestation of recklessness in the presidency. If the owner of the head says she has no headache, those posting get well messages need to stop taking panadol and Alomo Bitters on her
behalf. They have said that she is not ill. She has only gone to Germany via Dubai for a "moment's rest" because "she has not taken a rest since President Jonathan’s election last year". That's the Presidency's official statement, released by Ayo Osinlu, spokesperson to the First Lady. Two quick observations, though, on the politics of this expensive rest in Dubai and Germany.

1. I don't understand why it is the business of the Nigerian people that the First Lady has not rested since her husband's election. On which errands did we or our military-imposed constitution send her? How are we responsible for her state of non-rest? She is not recognized in the Constitution. Even in Bayelsa, she is a ghost worker and not really doing the work of a permanent secretary. We shouldn't have to foot the bill of this curious "moment's rest" in Dubai and Germany because no be we say make she no rest.

2. When you are stressed and you need real rest, the Western world is not the place to go. I've spent the bulk of my adult life circulating in Europe and North America. Real rest is still in the deep African countryside - where you can get away from it all, sleep to the cries of crickets and wake up to the crow of the cock, take evening strolls on paths fashioned by dew-beaten legs and just experience that psychic connection with creation. Admittedly, you have to go deeper and deeper these days for this idyll because of the penetration of social media and cable TV to even our remotest villages but the African countryside is still the place to go to recharge your batteries. Mrs Jonathan should have gone to Otuoke - not to the gloss of Germany. Nigeria's elite suffer from an incurable inferiority complex. Westerners would give a leg and an arm to escape the postmodernity of their world and enjoy the kind of rest Mrs Jonathan could have had in her husband's village, Otuoke.

Finally, we must leave Ayo Osinlu, the Jonathans, and the entire cast of clowns in the Presidency with these words. Okay o, we hear you. Madam is not sick. She's only gone to rest in Germany via Dubai. When a man has ten yams and announces noisily to his neighbours that he has thirty yams in his barn, he will eat twenty lies after eating his ten yams.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by MAYOWAAK: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
I guess we can in good conscience avoid the necessity of wishing the First Lady "soonest recover" before offering our thoughts on yet another manifestation of recklessness in the presidency. If the owner of the head says she has no headache, those posting get well messages need to stop taking panadol and Alomo Bitters on her
behalf. They have said that she is not ill. She has only gone to Germany via Dubai for a "moment's rest" because "she has not taken a rest since President Jonathan’s election last year". That's the Presidency's official statement, released by Ayo Osinlu, spokesperson to the First Lady. Two quick observations, though, on the politics of this expensive rest in Dubai and Germany.

1. I don't understand why it is the business of the Nigerian people that the First Lady has not rested since her husband's election. On which errands did we or our military-imposed constitution send her? How are we responsible for her state of non-rest? She is not recognized in the Constitution. Even in Bayelsa, she is a ghost worker and not really doing the work of a permanent secretary. We shouldn't have to foot the bill of this curious "moment's rest" in Dubai and Germany because no be we say make she no rest.

2. When you are stressed and you need real rest, the Western world is not the place to go. I've spent the bulk of my adult life circulating in Europe and North America. Real rest is still in the deep African countryside - where you can get away from it all, sleep to the cries of crickets and wake up to the crow of the cock, take evening strolls on paths fashioned by dew-beaten legs and just experience that psychic connection with creation. Admittedly, you have to go deeper and deeper these days for this idyll because of the penetration of social media and cable TV to even our remotest villages but the African countryside is still the place to go to recharge your batteries. Mrs Jonathan should have gone to Otuoke - not to the gloss of Germany. Nigeria's elite suffer from an incurable inferiority complex. Westerners would give a leg and an arm to escape the postmodernity of their world and enjoy the kind of rest Mrs Jonathan could have had in her husband's village, Otuoke.

Finally, we must leave Ayo Osinlu, the Jonathans, and the entire cast of clowns in the Presidency with these words. Okay o, we hear you. Madam is not sick. She's only gone to rest in Germany via Dubai. When a man has ten yams and announces noisily to his neighbours that he has thirty yams in his barn, he will eat twenty lies after eating his ten yams.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Martini101(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Johndoe100: The posters here are soooo strange. Anyway the internet cafes are now closed so they have to stop.
. Guy. If u still dey go to cyber cafe to log on to nairaland, then Garri is really lacking in ur system!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by jeroton: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
May be she is going for talking tommy grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
MAYOWAAK: I guess we can in good conscience avoid the necessity of wishing the First Lady "soonest recover" before offering our thoughts on yet another manifestation of recklessness in the presidency. If the owner of the head says she has no headache, those posting get well messages need to stop taking panadol and Alomo Bitters on her
behalf. They have said that she is not ill. She has only gone to Germany via Dubai for a "moment's rest" because "she has not taken a rest since President Jonathan's election last year". That's the Presidency's official statement, released by Ayo Osinlu, spokesperson to the First Lady. Two quick observations, though, on the politics of this expensive rest in Dubai and Germany.

I think you also need rest because you don't see at night..and what will this diatribed epistle posted twice affect?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by waice6571: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
MAYOWAAK: I guess we can in good conscience avoid the necessity of wishing the First Lady "soonest recover" before offering our thoughts on yet another manifestation of recklessness in the presidency. If the owner of the head says she has no headache, those posting get well messages need to stop taking panadol and Alomo Bitters on her

Bitter truth! soon dem go go beg tuberculosis joshua to help them find remedy for thier ailment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Dreystar(f): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
If the first lady can't rest in any of the 36 states, how are we to rest?
Before GEJ's election, where did she usually rest?!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by JayKid1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Biggyd2: Is the rest from carrying out her duties as "first lady" or perm sec in Bayelsa? So what happens to GEJ who has been the president since last year? When will he go for his own rest in Hawaii? People who had no shoes now have diamonds on the soles of their shoes. Mehn, I pity this Ruby and his job of cleaning up after his master, kai!
grin grin grin i Luv N Landers

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by elimokhai(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: Now can nigerians actually see how gullible and silly they are to have swallowed that tale.

I told you guys she went to make sure the LOOT got to their destination and source for refineries and estates to buy in Asia and Europe.

Now I need an Apology from you all who doubted me early this morning.

You’re a genius, earlier today, I almost called you "Mr over sabi” now I respect your sense of calculation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by EkoIle1: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
she not fit put do not disturb sign on her door inside aso rock while she rest abi even tell abati himself to chase people away from her room while she rest. Even like another poster said, what about obudu?

These useless people don't even check their lies before they put it out there..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Mekusnwa: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mekusnwa:

It is glaring that you have a crush on mama patience. You dream her. Think about her. Gossip about her and blab about her always.
What's your own with her whereabout? It is indicative of how jobless you are to be blogging about the whereabout of a woman that has no constitutional role assigned to her.
Your post smacks of hatred and envy. But the truth remains that your wife will never attain her level of prominence or be first lady
@PATAKI,
I sincerely apologise for adding your mother in the above post. It's uncivil and uncultured of me. I'm so sorry. I have also modifiied it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by texazzpete(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mekusnwa:
@PATAKI,
I sincerely apologise for adding your mother in the above post. It's uncivil and uncultured of me. I'm so sorry. I have also modifiied it.

But you left the part about his wife in it...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by SisiKill1: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eko Ile: she not fit put do not disturb sign on her door inside aso rock while she rest abi even tell abati himself to chase people away from her room while she rest. Even like another poster said, what about obudu?

These useless people don't even check their lies before they put it out there..
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by elimokhai(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: Now can nigerians actually see how gullible and silly they are to have swallowed that tale.

I told you guys she went to make sure the LOOT got to their destination and source for refineries and estates to buy in Asia and Europe.

Now I need an Apology from you all who doubted me early this morning.

You’re a genius, earlier today, I almost called you "Mr over sabi” now I agree with your sense of calculation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Shifiunited: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Now, i don't know what 2 believe, first, she'd gone 2 germany 4 medical on food poison, now she's gone 2 rest. Which one 2 believe. I beg.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by shegsrules(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy:

http://www.ynaija.com/just-a-moments-rest-the-first-lady-is-not-hospitalized-presidency/
Instead of d lies say d truth so dat we pray 4 ha
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by tnktosin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Guess she's resting n peace now. No go do surgery oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Mekusnwa: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
texazzpete:

But you left the part about his wife in it...
Yes that one can suffice. Not the mother
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
GARRI GARRI:
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO CALL MY NAME.
sings styl plus- did u calll my name? naw niqqa, i didnt grin patience did
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
doctokwus: If Seun likes let him deny it,I bet he is too proud to admit he has made a mistake:every issue in nigeria either affects or does not affect the price of garri in d market,whether dis one actually does is left for d GPAN to determine
u mean garri people association of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ay0201(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy:

http://www.ynaija.com/just-a-moments-rest-the-first-lady-is-not-hospitalized-presidency/
Dem don begin lie to us again. In every rumour, there is always an iota of truth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by yosmen: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
garriBBPREYE: Does it affet the price of ''gary cahil" of chelsea in the transfer market?
Am in love with that woman!

GEJ for 2015

are u a member of the G4 republic.addvocating cassava bread and g.a.r.r.1 for nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.