Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22203 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Any further updates from Aso Rock about our beloved first lady? cheesy

Is she still resting in peace in Germany?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mekusnwa:
@PATAKI,
I sincerely apologise for adding your mother in the above post. It's uncivil and uncultured of me. I'm so sorry. I have also modifiied it.

Mekusnwa:
Yes that one can suffice. Not the mother

What a hypocritical tool. My wife still suffices right? And you are sincerely apologizing? I pity your wife if you indeed have one already.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by 1025: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
why didn't she go to spain like stella obasanjo did? is germany a safe heaven? if these guys are normal ppl, they shld be asking themselves why german leaders and other leaders of this world don't come to nigeria for rest and hospital attention.
one good thing is that no matter how influential or rich one is, death does not care.
we are the same in which ever way she comes back.
in the minds of many nigerians, coming back the same way stella did the last time she visited spain will be a better option.
that god inside aso rock also feed on those worshipping it.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
To my fellow nigerians: please be remembered it is no good to hate the DAME, instead of hating the GAME.

[img]http://fotoidols.files./2012/03/capture-on-03-05-2012-08-06-28.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9rOo-Xa0NCw/UAAOKft35OI/AAAAAAAAHnE/oh5ndekKfz8/s1600/patience+jonathan2.jpg[/img]

It is well. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by oraclefemi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike: I can't believe that we are splitting our hairs over the First lady's trip abroad. For whatever it's worth, it's none of our business. She is not an elected officer or an appointee of the Federal government. Our constitution does not recognize a First lady and she has no constitutional role to execute that will warrant this level of anxiety over her absence.

Please let's redirect our discussions to more topical issues affecting the nation and leave the first lady alone. If she likes she can head to Fiji islands, it's none of our business.
I have even seen some useless comments advising her on where to go. One said its better for her to rest at Otuoke and not Germany. Then i begin to wonder when Nlanders have turned into the first lady's advicers on tourism. What is our business in her destination?

I DONT CARE ALSO..WHATS NIGERIANS BUSINESS WITH HER?? LEAVE HER ALONE, thanks for this ..you are on point
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ariy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
..and when does taking a rest outside the country becomes controversial? The hatred for GEJ and Madam first lady has made so many of you haters so dumb to the extent that understanding a simple yet innocent statement is practically difficult. GEJ 2015 - 2019

You are a person!

Bloody cretinous product of a failed education system.

How come she cannot take a rest in Nigeria?

So it is mooorons like you that make bad leaders comfortable enough to destroy the country and then head abroad with public funds to get a life they refuse to give the people of the nation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by laughinggal(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mrs Patience flew out just to rest her head and have fun as the first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Europeans are thinking of which part of Africa to have their vacations in. Our egocentric, idiotic leaders are running to Europe for their vacation. grin

Why has the first lady herself not spoken-up since this news about her has sprung out?

Something is definitely fishy here. And it is only utter dunderheads that will ask why we are bothered about the whereabouts of the first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Bloody cretinous product of a failed education system.

How come she cannot take a rest in Nigeria?

So it is mooorons like you that make bad leaders comfortable enough to destroy the country and then head abroad with public funds to get a life they refuse to give the people of the nation.
You are a lunkhead! A certified one. Bonkers like you won't mind celebrating their ignorance around threads. You got zero knowledge of the system and to educate your folly you product of a free local community school, it isn't a bad idea if the first lady head off to another country to relax. You sure will always be a dimwit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead! A certified one. Bonkers like you won't mind celebrating their ignorance around threads. You got zero knowledge of the system and to educate your folly you product of a free local community school, it isn't a bad idea if the first lady head off to another country to relax. You sure will always be a dimwit.

You are a person!

How come she cannot get her rest in the country? What is wrong with her getting a rest in Osogbo or Mubi? She wants to enjoy life?

Fooool! And the cretin has a right to vote!

What knowledge of the system? The one that created cretins like you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How come she cannot get her rest in the country? What is wrong with her getting a rest in Osogbo or Mubi? She wants to enjoy life?

Fooool! And the cretin has a right to vote!

What knowledge of the system? The one that created cretins like you?
You are a lunkhead! You top my list of low-lives. When has taking a recess outside the country becomes a subject of debate. Dunce, what has Osogbo or Mubi got to do? If anyone can afford a vacation outside Nigeria how is that of the first lady strange to your reading? Your shallow and cheap mind won't ever make you think aright. Dude, i could heal you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead! You top my list of low-lives. When has taking a recess outside the country becomes a subject of debate. Dunce, what has Osogbo or Mubi got to do? If anyone can afford a vacation outside Nigeria how is that of the first lady strange to your reading? Your shallow and cheap mind won't ever make you think aright. Dude, i could heal you.

You are person!

How come she knows how to go to countries where things work and everything looks nice for a rest?

Cretin, they did not even say she went for a vacation, her people said she went to rest!

She could not rest in Nigeria? The one her husband runs badly?

FOOOOOOOOL!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by SisiKill1: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
All the money they are burning to travel to other countries would have been best spent building a CAMP DAVID like resort. It would be the OFFICIAL retreat for the president and his people.

On second thoughts, that would be asking too much. . .why would they want to build an OFFICIAL anything when PERSONAL is the keyword over there?

Yep, scratch that. lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are person!

How come she knows how to go to countries where things work and everything looks nice for a rest?

Cretin, they did not even say she went for a vacation, her people said she went to rest!

She could not rest in Nigeria? The one her husband runs badly?

FOOOOOOOOL!
Dude, stop spouting arrant tosh! You got no logical opinion and your thoughts is so local. Read again, no one said she was on vacation. Get a positive life and stop doing drugs. You just can't think straight enough to appreciate growth or maybe you're just too dumb to admit. Every country got her ills and people still travel in and out daily. If you wanna go rest in some country, take a cheap one, it befits your status => lunkhead.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: All the money they are burning to travel to other countries would have been best spent building a CAMP DAVID like resort. It would be the OFFICIAL retreat for the president and his people.

On second thoughts, that would be asking too much. . .why would they want to build an OFFICIAL anything when PERSONAL is the keyword over there?

Yep, scratch that. lipsrsealed

Even when they build it as official with millions of dollars that is mostly overpriced and an avenue for looting, when they are leaving office they would pass a law to sell it to themselves for millions of naira all because we have fucktards like D-Explorer that would see nothing wrong with it.

Once she distributes rice before elections, to fucktards like him, she is the great leader that helps the poor.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/09/29/commotion-as-patience-jonathan-distribute-bags-of-rice/
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, stop spouting arrant tosh! You got no logical opinion and your thoughts is so local. Read again, no one said she was on vacation. Get a positive life and stop doing drugs. You just can't think straight enough to appreciate growth or maybe you're just too dumb to admit. Every country got her ills and people still travel in and out daily. If you wanna go rest in some country, take a cheap one, it befits your status => lunkhead.

You are a person!

Answer the questions!

How is the fact your First Lady goes abroad to rest is "growth", FOOOL!

Cretinous product of a failed education system!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:
The one her husband runs badly?
D-Explorer:
You just can't think straight enough to appreciate growth
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Answer the questions!

How is the fact your First Lady goes abroad to rest is "growth", FOOOL!

Cretinous product of a failed education system!
Your rate of reasoning is so minimal. Open your eyes and read each letters LUNKHEAD
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
. . Your rate of reasoning is so minimal. Open your eyes and read each letters LUNKHEAD

You are a person!

Answer the questions.

This is your intellectual suyaing festival. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Answer the questions.

This is your intellectual suyaing festival. grin
You are a Lunkhead! Your questions aren't logical. Dude, celebrate your ignorance while it last.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a Lunkhead! Your questions aren't logical. Dude, celebrate your ignorance while it last.

You are a person!

It would not be logical to a product of a failed education system why their leaders can destroy the country or not improve it and then use tax payers money to go to other countries and enjoy the amenities their corruption and/or incompetence cannot give their own citizens.

Cretin! While your dumb arse cannot see 24 hours light or live without burglary proof, the leaders you deserve will send their kids to £5000 per month accommodation abroad wherer they can party all night drinking £1000 a bottle champagne and your dumb arse will call it progress!

I can't believe fucktards like you have a right to vote.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by norrisman: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
norrisman: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/official-nigerias-first-lady-patience-jonathan-hospitalized-abroad-with-food-poisoning/2012/09/04/0fa850a2-f671-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html

abati is a disgrace!

So they use public funds to fly for the best healthcare instead of using the sub-standard morgues they provide for the people and call hospital?

When we have fucktards like D-Explorer with a right to vote, it is not shocking.

I bet they chose to go to Germany because they knew if they went to US or UK they will meet Nigerians even working in the hospital, not only many living there, and they would not be able to lie.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

It would not be logical to a product of a failed education system why their leaders can destroy the country or not improve it and then use tax payers money to go to other countries and enjoy the amenities their corruption and/or incompetence cannot give their own citizens.

Cretin! While your dumb arse cannot see 24 hours light or live without burglary proof, the leaders you deserve will send their kids to £5000 per month accommodation abroad wherer they can party all night drinking £1000 a bottle champagne and your dumb arse will call it progress!

I can't believe fucktards like you have a right to vote.
You are a lunkhead!

I'm used to dealing with bonkers like you. Please tell me your problem. Don't you think it's becoming glaring that the little positive space in your brain is now affected ? If am to go by the tosh epistle you put up there, i think you're frustrated! It's eating deep into your mental ability and i can only advice you to lead a revolution and at the same time i won't mind keeping a minute silence for you. Dude, the power supply in my area has been stable for over 7days now and that your cluelessness will not appreciate. No wonder the first lady resting abroad has become an issue for dimwits like you to analyse. I need you to be reason like an educated ediot since you're one product of that failed educational system.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by lumeneng22: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
awesome_t: "Moment's Rest"...so nowhere to rest in our 36 states
. Where? oga where? Is it the north where pple sleep with one eye open? Or the east where kidnappers hold sway? Just watch d news now of a kidnapper arrested with bomb, rocket launcher, grenade, ak 46 47 48...and 14000 round of armunation. The south and west are very dirty places that her excellency cannot spend a day. Make she rest joor any where she chose.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead!

I'm used to dealing with bonkers like you. Please tell me your problem. Don't you think it's becoming glaring that the little positive space in your brain is now affected ? If am to go by the tosh epistle you put up there, i think you're frustrated! It's eating deep into your mental ability and i can only advice you to lead a revolution and at the same time i won't mind keeping a minute silence for you. Dude, the power supply in my area has been stable for over 7days now and that your cluelessness will not appreciate. No wonder the first lady resting abroad has become an issue for dimwits like you to analyse. I need you to be reason like an educated ediot since you're one product of that failed educational system.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He has light for 7 straight days!

AH! Achievement!!! Naija government is GREAT!

person!!! grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system with a wasted cerebral matter.

That is something to be happy about! grin

FOOOOOL!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by chic2pimp(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
lumeneng22: . Where? oga where? Is it the north where pple sleep with one eye open? Or the east where kidnappers hold sway? Just watch d news now of a kidnapper arrested with bomb, rocket launcher, grenade, ak 46 47 48...and 14000 round of armunation. The south and west are very dirty places that her excellency cannot spend a day. Make she rest joor any where she chose.

Look at this dolt trying to justify the unjustifiable.

It's at times like this one is left wondering if the citizens of Nigeria do actually deserve their leaders.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Look at this dolt trying to justify the unjustifiable.

It's at times like this one is left wondering if the citizens of Nigeria do actually deserve their leaders.

Or deserves to be lined up (i.e. about 90% of the citizens) and shot so their mentality stops polluting the Earth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead!

Haba James, na so you suffer reach. NEPA give you light for 7 days, you are in jubilation. Suffer head no good oh!

I once told you, you are DAFT. See how you are disgracing yourself here........ cheesy Pray tell us, what are you trying to say here: ''I need you to be reason like an educated ediot since you're one product of that failed educational system.'' My guy, yarn pidgin abeg. It is not by force to speak English abeg. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by SisiKill1: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2012
LMFAO! cheesy cheesy

That "I have had light for three day" "we have been enjoying light for 7 days" never stops amusing me. cheesy cheesy

Jeeeeedus! They are so battered, they celebrate crumbs.

It would be so sad if it weren't hilarious seeing them reveling in their own battery!!

Oy!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Sagamite:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He has light for 7 straight days!

AH! Achievement!!! Naija government is GREAT!

person!!! grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system with a wasted cerebral matter.

That is something to be happy about! grin

FOOOOOL!
You are a lunkhead!

It takes a survival of a prison invasion like you..that now lives somewhere in the desert all in the name of travelling abroad to laugh and potray Nigeria as a terrible nation. If you belong to the set of those that wants magicians as leaders, i advice you visit the nearest sea and end your life. 3days of regular power supply is yet something to Nigerians back home, the growth is in progress and if you're so unhappy, another option is pls ===> HANG YOURSELF!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead!

It takes a survival of a prison invasion like you..that now lives somewhere in the desert all in the name of travelling abroad to laugh and potray Nigeria as a terrible nation. If you belong to the set of those that wants magicians as leaders, i advice you visit the nearest sea and end your life. 3days of regular power supply is yet something to Nigerians back home, the growth is in progress and if you're so unhappy, another option is pls ===> HANG YOURSELF!!!

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

person, did I not tell you that you were dumb and I would get and humiliate you? grin

It really is not that hard. I can spot the moronic thinking patterns of products of a failed education system and judge how dumb they are to the point I can tell them and beat my chest that I will humiliate them before I actually take the pleasure to humiliate them. grin grin grin grin

So getting light for 7 days is the "growth" you are elated about?

You see nothing wrong with your incompetent leaders giving you sub-standard hospitals they will refuse to use because they don't want to die, and then use your public funds to go to countries were leaders are actually competent?

Cretin! And you have a right to vote? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.