Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money (30570 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mekaboy(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2012
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT HE CAN MAKE MONEY FROM DEMONS, WHEN THE DEMONS INTEND TO DO SOMETHING EVIL, THEY NOTIFY HIM, HE PROPHESIES AND PEOPLE RUSH TO HIM. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE BIBLE.

Acts 16:16
Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling.

This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."

She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so troubled that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" At that moment the spirit left her.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Make una see who dey catch demon...
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Seunluvsgarri: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Helen Ukpabio,what's ur business if he's a demon, at least he is using his winchi winchi powers for something positive and u are just an attention (OKO) seeking demon yourself!
#seun also drinks garri
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by babzics: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=amakaikeng]Evangelist Helen Ukpabio in an interview she had with YES Magazine accused T.B Joshua of being a fake who was made wealthy by demons, and that his predictions shouldn't be trusted at all.

Emmm....I really don't have an opinion on this,
she is free to voice her opinion.. But as far as i am concern, tb joshua is a respected man of God who has influenced changes in the lives of thousands through deliverance, family reunion, financial assistance, prophesy, healings and evangelism. I once saw a branch of his church in pakistan. Imagine a potential suicide bombers and terrorists singing, praying and shouting haleluyah!!? And they are catigating him. Abeg helen go park make we hear word.. Demons ko evil spirit ni.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2012
These Magazines eh...
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by nosagold(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Martini101: For all i care, this can never affect the price of that precious commodity GARRI in any Nigeria market! next post jor

Dem go ban yu o
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by manosteel(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Clueless, when did the demons start sharing money to people. I think it's time we became weary of this, anybody that's looking for cheap popularity will just post anything on T.b Joshua and it will immediately hit the head line.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by buoye1(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: N I G E R I A N S

T. B JOSHUA - No!
PASTOR CHRIS - No!
BISHOP OYEDEPO - No!

okayy let me deviate..

EVANG. REINHARD BONNKE - YES!!
BILLY GRAHAM - YES !
JOEL OSTEEN - YES YES ! !

Cursed Continent..

SMH @ ur comment sooooooo dumb...idiot lyk u
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ojubi(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Helen Ukpabio is a witch. Because her witcraft liberty films are not selling anymore she want's to blackmail TB to sell newspaper.

Clearly TB has taken d shine off all them Nigeria clergical fraud-stars. Why the likes of David Oyidipo, chris Oyakhilome, Helen Ukpabio etc are busy building huge bussines empires for their children to inherit in the name of church. TB is doing good like our lord jesus christ and they all cant stand him.

Paying thithe and offring in a church like winner's chapel is wasting your time.
Oyedepo is a a very good bussines man.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by slimming: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2012
That demon must be making a hell of money o
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by buoye1(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2012
Martini101: For all i care, this can never affect the price of that precious commodity GARRI in any Nigeria market! next post jor
how did GARRI become ur prblm on nairaland?is t.b Josh ur fada..get lost jooor
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by 9lifes(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2012
A country where fools are given attention.this woman never disappear..nonsense.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Kalemba1: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2012
Helen Akpabio, u̶̲̥̅̊ re a confused woman, u̶̲̥̅̊ re an anti christ. Watch ur back.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ehiotoye(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2012
donugapi:

Dude where does your BB pin come into the matter undecided undecided undecided
Help me ask
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by DrGee1(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2012
Tb joshua is a blessing to this generation, we in nigeria dont appreciate him , go outside dis country n see how they cherish this wonderful man. Dat helen needs deliverance, afer her deliverance then i can listen to her
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2012
lonamy:

is Nigeria a continent?

No. But we are in a cursed continent.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2012
As far as am concerned T.b Joshua is a true man of God.And i dont see any reason why demons will provide money for helping the needy.T.B joshua's money comes from contributions from church members and partners.As for madame helen who is she? Is she supposed to be popular or something? Well i comment my reserve.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2012
buoye1:

SMH @ ur comment sooooooo dumb...idiot lyk u

jump into a flowing river if you've got nothing to say..
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by hardbody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: N I G E R I A N S

T. B JOSHUA - No!
PASTOR CHRIS - No!
BISHOP OYEDEPO - No!

okayy let me deviate..

EVANG. REINHARD BONNKE - YES!!
BILLY GRAHAM - YES !
JOEL OSTEEN - YES YES ! !

Cursed Continent..

To all of them, its a No No for me, all hypocrites and and a bunch of lying and thiefing crooks.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by freecocoa(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Shey Helen Ukpabio is the ex OOO member who exposed most of what they do in that supposed church?

Anyways that one concern them, i just pity people that believe so much in all these prophet and prophetess jargon.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Reference(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
mekaboy: IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT HE CAN MAKE MONEY FROM DEMONS, WHEN THE DEMONS INTEND TO DO SOMETHING EVIL, THEY NOTIFY HIM, HE PROPHESIES AND PEOPLE RUSH TO HIM. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE BIBLE.

Acts 16:16
Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling.

This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."

She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so troubled that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" At that moment the spirit left her.

Most informed post so far.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by enujekorjoseph: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2012
This woman call ‘Helen Ukpabio; must be a witch and a demonic being, how can she accuse somebody who did not disturb her? (Pastor TBJ) is a man of God who does not compete with anybody, He was hated by other Pastors but never care or being worried because they were not the God that sent him, and for over 20 years they have been accusing him of being a fake Pastor and he has been waxing stronger. It’s only God that can reveal to you who (Pastor TBJ) is and not you ‘Helen Ukpabio’ you better face your assignment and leave Pastor TBJ alone before you would end up fighting against God who sent him because nobody made you a judge.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by chrome1(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2012
musKeeto: ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....
it is either u are working for demons or against demons.but for u to post dis trash, u must be under d influence of demons otherwise who are u to say no one excluded?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2012
Demons come as angels of light and can deceive even d elect...don't be swallowed by miracles and all. Not judging him but just be careful

mvwealth: D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by fm7070: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2012
why condemning TB Joshua? How did she know that he collects money from demons?
She better go and learn from matured men of God who will never condemn anyone no matter what.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Morgan1092(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Who is TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by finito1(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2012
amakaikeng: Evangelist Helen Ukpabio in an interview she had with YES Magazine accused T.B Joshua of being a fake who was made wealthy by demons, and that his predictions shouldn't be trusted at all.

Emmm....I really don't have an opinion on this, just posting it cos the cover was sent to me this morning by the YES family and I found the caption rather....(what's the word now?) interesting I guess.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/evangelist-helen-ukpabio-attacks-tb.html
she's also a demon herself
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by chelseabmw(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by galazo(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Is high time we stop these fake prophesy and tactical issues regarding the nation. And for these woman, she should go to hell and tell lucifer....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.