Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money (30572 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by cychioma: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2012
mvwealth: D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin
sad dry talk n being deceived by his goodies.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 05, 2012
donugapi:

Dude where does your BB pin come into the matter undecided undecided undecided

Lwkmd.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 05, 2012
SlyIg: We are living in a confused world. I need no body to read and interpret the Holy Bible for me. All i do is read it and interpret it myself for fear of misled. Who ever that is combining God with d devil is on his own.

I wish more ppl (christians) were like that @ bolded.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by maxnj(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2012
At this point, we have 2 be kiaful in
What we say that we may not sin against the Holy Spirit. Critisism will never end weather your good or bad. Just be your self. God be with you all.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Harmonyco(f): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2012
How can ppl be so wicked if dat witch Helen does not no wat to say let her sharrap. Emmanueltv ve partners al over the world which i am one of them so let dat witch lady keep mute.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Lovine: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2012
If I cannot do what you are doing I'm termed fake. What has this woman done with her so called Holy Spirit power? Some years ago she lunched 'OPERATION ERADICATION OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS' what did she achieved? Witches and wizards are every where. How many live has she affected? I thought she is a divorcee? In the Bible no woman led a church, so who appointed her to lead a church or group? If demons gave Prophet TB Joshua money to help the poor and disadvantaged, that demon must be the most stupid demon because the works of demons are to kill, destroy and to steal. John 10:10. How come demons can change lives now? Let us be careful on what we say or on what we don't understand, God is watching.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Lovine: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2012
What Helen said don't trouble me, there are many like her who are frustrated with what God is using Prophet TB Joshua to do. Did she said anything about Boko Haram or our government?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by 46arcadez(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Does dis reduce d price of agege brd, garri, beans or provid employmnt?
Abegiiii
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by patrickmuf(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Na dis kind story BABA go read finish, shout "i dey laugh oh"...Next thing you read is Helen Ukpabio denies reported diss aimed at TB
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Westadon(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Will demons give u money to help humanity? Funny
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Xorenxo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
If you truly want to know what happens in TB Joshua's Church please watch Emmanuel TV on Sundays,Mondays and Thursdays.You will actually be treated to the truth about the church.
One of the fundamental differences between Helen Akpabio and TB Joshua is that while Helen Akpabio's church or ministry is fundamentally based on chasing/catching small kids and calling them witches to be physically maltreated/abused,Those who call themselves witches are spiritually delivered same day in TB Joshua's Church .so the difference is Clear.As to judgment whether a man is a man of God or not we should leave that to God Almighty and to Jesus Christ.
The Monday deliverance service of TB Joshua s a must see for anybody allm over the world because you can actually be delivered from your sitting/bedroom while watching the programme.Please try it and stop attacking a true man of God ignorantly

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mikeapollo: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
KingMEXX: In d bible, Jesus said 'For many would cme and say ''I am He (Son Of God), and the time has drawn near'' and many would cast out demons in my name' Luke 21.... That he casts out demons or helps d poor doesnt certify him an 'authentic' Man of God. Am not here to judge him, its just that we have to be very careful especially at this trial periods

So who is the 'servant of God'? The person who goes about condemning/abusing/attacking/persecuting/judging others or the person who says he will not return evil for evil but uses the blessings/gifts in his life to help the suffering people without ever opening his mouth to talk evil or attack or condemn anybody?

Stop quoting the Bible out of context to suit your mischievious intentions!

Jesus said, 'If you love me, obey my commandments'! One of the commandments of Lord Jesus Christ is 'Thou shall not judge or condemn'! Who is breaking that law, now? Is it TB Joshua or Helen Ukpabia and her PFN group?

The Lord Jesus also said ....'These are the signs that shall follow those who believe in me...In my name they shall cast out demons, they shall lay their hands and heal the sick, etc...' How many of the these signs is Helen Ukpabio known for?
Hpw many fruits of the Holy Spirit does she possess or display, compared with TB Joshua! Jealousy, hatred, blackmail, envey, etc are all fruits of the flesh and that is what the PFN/Helen Ukpabio are made of.

Do you know/remember the Pharisees were quoting the Scriptures to justify their evil/hatred and envy against Jesus Christ? He was called King of Beezebulb. His human and educational background were questioned. They lied against Him, called Him names and Killed Him. The same Pharisees that did those things are still alive today. As it was, so it is!

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by nomshu(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
This woman need to be fluck. I recommend 100 lashes of koboko for her. can someone with info wether the woman knows the demons that give man of GOD money? God will have mercy on her sha!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by benkings(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
D diffrence btw TBJ n HER,is dat TBJ wil neva condemn any1,kus e knws we are nt fytin against flesh n blood bt against principalitiez n power..
#TBJ's integrity has already overwhelmed HER.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by thorpido(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bleble-swag:
She could be right. There must b an element of truth, she can't jst frame it up. I am waiting 4 dat judgement day 2 come, 2 knw who is deceiving who.
Are u going 2 be d judge on dat judgement day?Na u holy pass.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
hmm
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by donnie(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2012
dowjones: All these softsell gossip newspapers
...These days, the softsell feed on Nairaland for gossip.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by donnie(m): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Friend,do you think you are qualified to say who is qualified and not qualified ?

...Its called sarcasm
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
what ppl dont seem to see or understand in the case of tb is that the MORE THEY TRY TO PULL HIM DOWN ,THE HIGHER HE GOES,this is something i have noticed ,from kola olawuyi to all sorts of ppl this man called tb has survived nd he is getting stronger and stronger..maybe if ppl leave him alone maybe he will be exposed that is if he is fake
secondly as a person i dont give a damm about spirit r not one thing which has won me over to kind of like tb is the fact that HE GIVES A LOT,although he is stupendously rich he is not showing it off stupidly as many so called pentecostals pastors are that and this singu,ar attutude of his marks him out as a ddifferent preacher,whether he uses Jesus power or satan power i care less and i dont give a damm
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
thorpido: Are u going 2 be d judge on dat judgement day?Na u holy pass.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Kalemba1: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Helen Akpabio , u̶̲̥̅̊ claim 2 b a woman of God, since u̶̲̥̅̊ said TB Joshua $ Olumba Obu are demons, y not use ur power 2 cast out ur acclaim demons frm dem. Dnt 4get 2 or 3 of ur blood brodas were killed months back wen D̶̲̥̅̊ went robbing. Stop criticizing D̶̲̥̅̊ bible is against it
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Kalemba1: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Helen Akpabio , u̶̲̥̅̊ claim 2 b a woman of God, at ist u̶̲̥̅̊ said OlUMBA OBU, nw is TB Joshua on demons tinz na wa ooooooo0, y not use ur power 2 cast out ur acclaim demons frm dem. Dnt 4get 2 or 3 of ur blood brodas were killed months back , wen D̶̲̥̅̊ went robbing here in Calabar. Stop criticizing D̶̲̥̅̊ bible is against it. God is nt happy belive!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Kalemba1: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
freecocoa: Shey Helen Ukpabio is the ex OOO member who exposed most of what they do in that supposed church?

Anyways that one concern them, i just pity people that believe so much in all these prophet and prophetess jargon.

Freecocoa. Note / Helen Ukpabio,was never a memeber of OOObu church. Investigate issues very well b4 updating. God bless u
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by joshyjags: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2013
hw dis akpabio woman knw sey t.b joshua na demon en dey use get moni, dat means she sef go fit follow or let me sey she fit knw wats up sef.... a pastor casting anoda pastor, hnmmmmmmm sure she dey annoited sef
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by LORDDICE(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2015
Andree:

And where do you think that what comes out of a man materializes from? Nothing? What comes out of a man is determined by what goes into him.
[s]
Andree:

And where do you think that what comes out of a man materializes from? Nothing? .
[/s][ .[/quote] gabage in gabage out
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
He does not need demons to give him money!

His own foolish followers give him enough in return for vague after the fact mouthings pretending to be prophesy.

More prophets in Naija today than in the thousands of years of the Bible!

Anyone claiming to be a prophet is guilty of Blasphemy of the highest order!

Anyone defending these fakes has given little thought to the nature of their religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.