Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money (30573 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mikeapollo: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Foolish people. The Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and their members are dead jealous of TB Joshua!
We all knew/saw the humble beginning of the TB Joshua's ministry. His church was built with ordinary plants and iron/ zinc roofing sheets. But the anoitning had always been with him and he was performing outstanding mircales to heal the people of different sicknesses. They said his HEALING Mircale POWERS were given to him by demons.

Now that the man is using his money/wealth to help the poor, they are saying his MONEY is given to him by demons!

But let me ask Helen Apkabio and others like her: Where does their own 'anointing power' come from?

Shameless hypocrites! TB Joshua has become their eternal headache. They cant seem to stop thinking/talking about TB Joshua. If you ask them, why CBN is planning to print N5,000, they would probably tell you that TB Joshua is the cause.

Confused people!

If TB Joshua's power and benevolence comes from the devil, then all the so-called PFN christians should be ashamed of themselves! The devil cannot be doing good(healing,blessing,reconciliation,etc) while childredn of Christ are doing evil(persecution,condemnation,criticsm,jealousy,hatred etc)

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jyde89: oya na, most reverend, e be like say na PHD you get for demonology.
haha why evuls
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by kelahns: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
Very funny......This same woman was said have been beatint teenagers some time back in akwa ibom some years back accusing dem of being possesed of witchcraft......nw.she's accusing anoda pesin dat he got his money thru demonic means
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mko2005: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: N I G E R I A N S

T. B JOSHUA - No!
PASTOR CHRIS - No!
BISHOP OYEDEPO - No!

okayy let me deviate..

EVANG. REINHARD BONNKE - YES!!
BILLY GRAHAM - YES !
JOEL OSTEEN - YES YES ! !

Cursed Continent..
Friend,do you think you are qualified to say who is qualified and not qualified ?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
mikeapollo: Foolish people. The Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and their members are dead jealous of TB Joshua!
We all knew/saw the humble beginning of the TB Joshua's ministry. His church was built with ordinary plants and iro zinc. But the anoitning had always been with him and he was performing outstanding mircales to heal the people of different sicknesses. They said his HEALING Mircale POWERS were given to him by demons.

Now that the man is using his money/wealth to help the poor, they are saying his MONEY is given to him by demons!

But let me ask Helen Apkabio and others like her: Where does their own 'anointing power' come from?

Shameless hypocrites! TB Joshua has become their eternal headache. They cant seem to stop thinking/talking about TB Joshua. If you ask them, why CBN is planning to print N5,000, they would probably tell you that TB Joshua is the cause.

Confused people!

If TB Joshua's power and benevolence comes from the devil, then all the so-called PFN christians should be ashamed of themselves! The devil cannot be doing good(healing,blessing,reconciliation,etc) while childredn of Christ are doing evil(persecution,condemnation,criticsm,jealousy,hatred etc)
In d bible, Jesus said 'For many would cme and say ''I am He (Son Of God), and the time has drawn near'' and many would cast out demons in my name' Luke 21.... That he casts out demons or helps d poor doesnt certify him an 'authentic' Man of God. Am not here to judge him, its just that we have to be very careful especially at this trial periods
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by oraclefemi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
SEUN STOP DRAGGING TRAFFIC TO NAIRALAND WITH TOPICS LIKE THESE , TB JOSHUA,GEJ,CHRIS OYAKILOME,ADEBOYE AND THE REST OF THEM . you know these names have huge followers so any dirty thing you make a topic of about them will trigger their followers to reply and also trigger those who hate them to reply...i know this game anyways its your site..smart move
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by dowjones(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
All these softsell gossip newspapers
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by pat077: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
imagine garri callin cassava carbohydrate.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by VUVUZELA10: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
What you know, you destroy. What you do not know, you criticise. Daddy, may the divine anointing and blessings continue to shower on you, the Wise men and the Ministry. Lord is your strength and refuge. He will fight your battle.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
mvwealth: D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin

You probably just got ur BB.... Congrats!!!! at long last you own a BB when other are dropping theirs. anyway its bad to advertise you BB pin is say a lot about you(negatively). you want to add people you dont know? if you are lookin to meet people, go to a dating site
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by nicesunshine: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dude where does your BB pin come into the matter undecided undecided undecided[/quote]
I wonder oh! e bi lyk say he just buy bb.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Jyde89: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Bleble-swag:

u re 1 of those dat falls easily without tinking, dnt u knw some men of God can b under d nfluence of satan d devil?
wow,4giv me my prophetes, i will blasphem no more, were is your temple so i can worship thier for the rest of my life. Mcheeeeew how are you sure you'er not also under the influence of the devil.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Valemodi(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hey guys,d truth of d mata is dat we ar in d last days wen false prophets arise,doing gud wrks in d name of Jesus,these ar who He referd 2 as workerz of inquity.Buh d joy in d mata is dat if u av d Holy Spirit,d Bible referz Him as'd Spirit of Truth'.He would guide U.Cheerz
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by deleo16(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
andyanders:

For sure, TB.Joshua do not answer people like her.Just like what Chris Okotie did during his time calling T. Joshua names, but today where is Chris? They will all fail.
Chris okotie Is busy divorcing while Tb joshua is busy bringing back broken homes back after divorce
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by jcmi(f): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
can a demon cast out demon?? Nairalanders!!!!!!!
deleo16:
Chris okotie Is busy divorcing while Tb joshua is busy bringing back broken homes back after divorce
can a demon cast out demon?? Nairalanders!!!!!!!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
It is a pity many are blinded to the truth
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by naturalwaves: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
HOW CAN SOMEONE JUST POST D FRONT PAGE OF A NEWS FROM A SOFT SELL MAG WITHOUT ANY EXCERPT NO MATTER HOW LIL FROM D ORIGINAL NEWS.FOR GOODNESS SAKE,THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP LAND WHERE JUST ANY THING THAT PASSES SHOULD BE DISCUSSED.EVEN IF D OP LACKS IDEA,ARE D MODS THAT D*** TO AV MOVED THIS TO D FRONT PAGE? THEY KNOW QUITE WELL THAT ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES TBJ ALWAYS GENERATE CONTROVERSIES. Y SHOULD A SENSITIVE NEWS LIKE THIS BE ON D FP EVEN WITHOUT A LINK TO READ AN EXCERPT OR FULL NEWS? SMH .NO PRINCIPLE,NO INTEGRITY,ALL because OF LIL CASH.

@Op,a lil bit of proper job will not kill U before U post anything.

@Topic,People should just let this man be,maybe or not he's a man of God, maybe or not d demon gives him money.Afterall,he is not forcing anyone to his church.That is btw him and God.Those that attend his church knows Y they do so and that's their own business.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Soglad(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Martini101: For all i care, this can never affect the price of that precious commodity GARRI in any Nigeria market! next post jor
@Martin101 is ebamma ur twin bros? Just asking for de sake of GARRI sha.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Timobaty: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Madam Helen mind ur own biz, n leave d man of God to do his work!!! Jelousy
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ogahope(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mekymuo: Funny.Demons will give you money to help people.
If TBJ is using demons' given money to help ppl, what are u doin wt ur own dt is nt frm demonic source? d tongue is d most distructive element in man. Let ur work speak for u nd nt by distroyin ada ppl's work. Wht will u b remembered for H.Ukpabio?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by tfolamy: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Prophet tb joshua is ♍Ɣ man anytime any ϑάў no matter wot people say.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Humphreydis(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Next2Bezee: They should BOTH be should be cautious with their words...

mark 7:15 - There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him
......Mr preacher..why d word "BOTH",abi u smoke garri....did T.B Joshua made any statement
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Benito69(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
I am no fan of either, but is this not the same Helen Ukpabio that says children are wizards and witches and need to be delivered?. And the process of deliverance almost always ends, with the child being seriously damaged or even dying?. Well by their fruits, ye shall know them. smiley
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
fluid26: Helen Ukpabio = great witch
T.B. Joshua = renowned wizard

Let them do Nigeria a favour & kill each other. cool
Kai you wicked no be small,but I gbadun your comment.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by losange: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
na waoooo
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by okpurukata(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
One word JEALOUSYYYYYYYY
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by bigmaut: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Helen ukpabio d confirm witch,Get this into yur witch head!demons dont give pple money CBN print/mint & issues money,pple give pple money.make yur self less evil instead killing(backbiting)Exemplary pple Repent & be save!. angry angry angry
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ogoamaka99(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
When will members of this forum learn to reason well? How can members rush into conclusion that Helen Ukpabio said so? What at the end it is proved that Ukpabio never said anything because the write up could be a creative imagination of the writer who claimed to have interviewed Helen Ukpabio.Ukpabio may have said nothing so let some one prove that she said so. Amaka Ikenga want to popularize her blog just as others use oyedepo or pst chris or oshimolowo etc to popularize their blog.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Theblessed(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
[b][size=16pt]This is a demonically twisted mind satan is using to cause confusion in the Church.

This woman, is demon possessed and needs immediate deliverance to prevent her going about afflicting members of the Church with demons during the deliverance Services which I believe she conducts in Ministry.

You see, many Pastors go about conducting deliverance Services in their Ministries not realizing they are demonically possessed, themselves. May the Lord, help us from the hands of these Pastors.

Please, people don't listen to this woman, she's nothing but a disgruntled jealous evil woman, seeking publicity for her own Ministry that lacks Holy Ghost New oil and Fire hence, this stunt/blackmail.

If not the name T B Joshua, what else could she latch on, to put herself and Ministry on the spotlight? Na her Ministry?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided No!

The name 'T B Joshua and the Synagogue Church of All Nations' sells like hot cake, isn't it?? undecided undecided undecided Use it, and there she is!!!!

Again I ask, what does she not want people to believe? Is it the awesome Prophesy, the Healing, all the weekly Deliverances or Another Ministry - a Charitable branch of the Church that sees to the needs of the poor, the elderly and the disabled or what?

Shebi, the World's eyes are watching, the ears are hearing and the souls are believing every week? Abi

So, which does she not want the world to believe?

For those who come to the Synagogue with FAITH - their Healing and Deliverances are permanent and Prophesies given to people are accurate - the poor are getting help so, what's the problem with this lady?

Now, we want to know how much her own Ministry has done for mankind? shocked shocked shocked

Remember, after this race, there is judgement - don't forget!

[/size][/b]
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by jerechrist: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
can the devil fight against their self.tank and make i right decision,dnu lt zour words stands ajganst you.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Mpetempe(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
This Kinda Thread Is Bad News And Not Worth Creating!
Op, Is A Trouble Maker.
Bless T.B. Joshua.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ablemachine(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Eeeeem. No comment abeg.....Bar man, pls i need one more stick of dorchester bikokwa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.