Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) - Fashion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (346109 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by vickyO(f): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Natural hair looks pretty. But when you carry one, it's very stressful to maintain and to style.
IT takes twice the effort one uses on a relaxed hair.
I've been there.

I wanted to transition some months back but I just couldn't. The hair was so coarse I had to relax.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by girlsupersonic(f): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
My hair
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by girlsupersonic(f): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hair

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by stefikal(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
girlsupersonic: Hair

me likey..bt how cum u r a guy? @ur profile...#JustCurious
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2013
metamorphus11: Wow glad I found this thread!...am just 2months into transitioning! And am uber excited! grin
woooooooh!!!!!!!!!!! finally had my BIG CHOP on the 7th December 2013 grin
was so excited here is a pics

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Expect if the pictures are playing tricks on the girl or she has aged, she should just stick to low cut

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by girlsupersonic(f): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Finally o

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Tyina27: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello house. Please can someone help me with where to get ACV in Ekiti and Anambra State respectively?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
bukatyne:
Expect if the pictures are playing tricks on the girl or she has aged, she should just stick to low cut
She has aged, obviously. One doesn't stay the same for three years.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Tyina27: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello house. Please can someone help me with where to get ACV in Ekiti and Anambra state, respectively?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Meddler(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
girlsupersonic: Finally o
your hair is gorgeous!! I love it
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Chinwem(f): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2013
@supersonic, you have lovely hair. Please explain how you achieved the style in 3rd pic please
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Tonetonz(f): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello guys,pls i really need your help.wanna make havana twists,the really big twists.Which hair extension will be best for a transitioning hair.The Xpression extension,dreads extension or wool(the one used for knitting)thanks
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by gianni(f): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Tyina27: Hello house. Please can someone help me with where to get ACV in Ekiti and Anambra state, respectively?

Try any big supermarket or pharmacy.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by girlsupersonic(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
@meddler thank you!
@chinwem, it's a twist and pin curl hairstyle though I modified it a bit because my hair is quite much. You need many hair pins first.
Push your hair back to half your head and hold it in place with a band.
Then you divide the rest of the hair and twist them in small sections.
Then roll each twist around itself and pin it down.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Igwekazi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
So sad that u wont be posting more images, there is an article at africal about natural hair
http://www.africatal.com/images/Articles/2012/september/curly-girls-unite_610x464_78.jpg

read the full article here: http://www.africatal.com/fashion/48071-street-style-hair-curly-girls-unite.html

true.

its just for personal reasons I won't be posting any
more of my pictures on here. It would be nice though
to show you all my progress. smiley
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Tyina27: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks @gianni. Someone said I should try Radophin stores @ Awka, I'll do just that.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by girlsupersonic(f): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Show your progress, you can always cover your face
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by LoveAmaka88(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Natural Hair Event in Lagos

I saw this on Facebook. It looks fun!

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by gianni(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
All the goodies are always on the island. Choi!! Would love to attend sha. I need some encouragement on this long "transitioning journey".
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by ARareGem(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Those keeping their hair natural- I salute o. It's not easy, nope. I can't carry my hair without perming within 3 months max. I feel like the world is on top my head. Not funny at all. Buh I haven't braided/added extensions for close to 5 months now. Ama see if this will work out. grin
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Chinwem(f): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
girlsupersonic: @meddler thank you!
@chinwem, it's a twist and pin curl hairstyle though I modified it a bit because my hair is quite much. You need many hair pins first.
Push your hair back to half your head and hold it in place with a band.
Then you divide the rest of the hair and twist them in small sections.
Then roll each twist around itself and pin it down.

Wow!!! Awesome. I ll try it when my hair lenghtens a bit. Thanks!
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by BlackKenichi(m): 3:20am On Dec 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by gianni(f): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I'm definitely going natural. There's no turning back.
Any natural hair salon in Ikeja (lagos)?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by BlackKenichi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
gianni:

Good for you!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
gianni:

O'Naturals Natural Hair Salon, 54 Ogudu Road (Stanbic bldg/Kujore bus stop), Ojota. Ojota from Ikeja is like 20 minutes without traffic. There are also other natural hair salons in Lagos but they are on the island.

Here is a link of natural hair salon directory in Lagos & Abuja. http://thekinkandi./where-to-find-a-directory-of-natural-hair-stores-in-nigeria/2-natural-hair-friendly-salons-in-nigeria/
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by BlackKenichi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply)

stylish kareena kapoor / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.