Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Marry A Nurse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marry A Nurse (3445 Views)

What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:
calm down, babyboy....was only joking.

I know that. However, I would like to know what the hidden agenda thingy means...
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26:

I know that. However, I would like to know what the hidden agenda thingy means...
not here now. We need to stay on topic
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
intrepid: Parade yours if you are A PROFESSIONAL.
This just had me laughing
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Flashaldrin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
They flirt too much undecided
lol. You dont have a point.
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
---
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
intrepid: Its not really too difficult to see why many folks would wish to marry a nurse....1- They are among the most caring of humans you can ever meet anywhere. 2-Their home-keeping ability is unrivalled 3-Patience and tolerance are engraved in their character 4-Nurses are beautiful 5-They are among the most intelligent people to meet. 6-You can trust a nurse to be a true friend and real companion...who knows how to be a wife and a mother...She is a NOBLE PROFESSIONAL.

Most importantly
she is the only person capable of giving you injection everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Why Marry A Nurse by drnoel: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
intrepid: Its not really too difficult to see why many folks would wish to marry a nurse....1- They are among the most caring of humans you can ever meet anywhere. 2-Their home-keeping ability is unrivalled 3-Patience and tolerance are engraved in their character 4-Nurses are beautiful 5-They are among the most intelligent people to meet. 6-You can trust a nurse to be a true friend and real companion...who knows how to be a wife and a mother...She is a NOBLE PROFESSIONAL.

let me laugh in Chinese and just say it is ur own point of view so does not require a comment from us....but then our xter demands u get a reply from this poem u wrote, so I would say different strokes 4 different people........................................................................................................
I hope u stop reading now cos I dare u to continue reading. the reason is that if u continue, it would be detrimental to u cos u should have left old wounds the way they are but u decide 2 open them with this thread.
Remember, some of us schooled with em, among other things. But that story will neva be told. So enjoy ur nurse and let people like us that want to 4get do so.
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by ndobobo: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Luv ladies in uniform, nurses are very cute and sexy with their white tight gown, no biggie in having them as wives.....
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
ndobobo: Luv ladies in uniform, nurses are very cute and sexy with their white tight gown, no biggie in having them as wives.....
A good thing you know what you want
Re: Why Marry A Nurse by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
We arent flirts. Its sooo unfortunate dat most of our ladies come into nursing for d money not for humanity sake. Anytime anyday, am proud to be a NURSE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Gal Apologises / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? / 10 Things Women Should Never Lie To Men About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.