Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Wife's Attitude. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Attitude. (5793 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Attitude. by Konnektions146(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^
shollyy,
can u giv yur hubby such conditions?
itts sick, she is goin toooo far, if dere iss love, i dont tthink dere should be conditions.
OP
pls dont,, ignor her, act as if u r not bothered, act as if u never had such a discussion.
be de man but try and curtail yur excesses, try return home early enough, sign dat condition in yur mind but NEVER physicallly, b yur best and dnt alllow her take advantage of u .
Re: My Wife's Attitude. by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
ikuoma4rea: Another criteria for settlement frm her is that ℓ̊ will sign an undertaking that ℓ̊ will always return to the house frm work lastest 8pm or 9pm.where ℓ̊ leave its vry possible tops less than 45mins ℓ̊ should be home.but pple are u sure she is not going to far and try to enslave me.am really confused here or for peace sake ℓ̊ should accept that.ℓ̊ think by accepting is giving her leverage over evrytin bt ℓ̊ am stiL the man of the house.ur candid adise plss.by signin that for me means my authority is bn tampered with.yet to even say a word to her.

Don't sign anything but BE RESPONSIBLE and try to be a good husband from now on. Continue to fulfill your duties and let her run out of options. But you still haven't told us why you beat her in the first place. That might explain her "irrational demands".

To those asking me what I would do if I were the wife:

1. I would be hurt because I would have married my friend not just see him as husband. I mean friend as in FRIEND.

2. I would wait for nerves to calm down and let him know how deeply I am hurt and that an attempt to repeat such would spell the end of our marriage.

3. I would report him to his parents and let them know that I am not and will not be his punching bag.

4. I would report him to my parents.

5. I would continue to cook for him although he shouldn't expect anything special, I wouldn't be a delightful chef after being beat-up.

6. I would check myself to reduce/eliminate things I may have been doing that are wrong or not advisable.

7. Give him the chance to show his remorse and make-it-up to me.
Re: My Wife's Attitude. by maclatunji: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
Konnektions146: ^^^
shollyy,
can u giv yur hubby such conditions?
itts sick, she is goin toooo far, if dere iss love, i dont tthink dere should be conditions.
OP
pls dont,, ignor her, act as if u r not bothered, act as if u never had such a discussion.
be de man but try and curtail yur excesses, try return home early enough, sign dat condition in yur mind but NEVER physicallly, b yur best and dnt alllow her take advantage of u .

Exactly.

OP, there's something you're not telling us. Oya, start talking.
Re: My Wife's Attitude. by warrior01: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
chaircover:

Lets shake on 2! grin
lol. Really enjoying you guys. Cc, I'm proud of you
Re: My Wife's Attitude. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help A Husband And Wife / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi / Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.