Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman (22152 Views)

PHOTO: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos / Port-Harcourt-based Firms Dump Wastes In Aba — Ikpeazu / 60-year Old Maiduguri Based Businessman Hands Over Boko Haram Son To JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by ujukala: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2012
I never knew she was a miss Nigeria too. They wasted the little girl.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Fesisko(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Warning!To all guys at there,stop buying use blackberry(wether london or uk use).no b force to use blackberry.see as the mam use him hand buy wahala.omaseo!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by dominique(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2012
i cant but give the NPF kudos in the handling of this case. if only they can handle every case like this with the same kind of dilligence.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Fesisko(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Kudos to the Nigeria police.finally,we re getting there.if only they can deviate from corruption n do a proper policing without fear,favour or other financial inducement.more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Brand_new: Lesson learnt...stop buying used BB phones. smiley

Stop buying any used tin, pant, bra, boxers, jewellery, phones except for tins you cant afford new like cars. Hmmmm.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2012
I never knew BBpin can be used to trace sim number. That's classic!!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by naijathings(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2012
i know why they are taking this thing serious... you know why? because of her father is a big figure and he get mouth. so the police is trying to impress someone here. this is the same police that let the notorious boko hara idiot escape. and u say KUDOS? to who? POLICE?
we have little girls of age 9 and below being rayped and killed everyday for rituals in Nigeria. have you heard any of that make big news in Nigeria?
Robbers come into peoples' homes and raype mother and daughters and take all their phones and BB too.. what did police do?
Innocent people are attacked and butchered in JOS every week but the suspects are sometimes arrested and released as soon as bokoharam threatens..
what happened after the corpers were butchered in the north? did police make any arrest?
I got duped of 3.5 million naira in February 2012 this year. I went the police and they told me to write statement and try to extort me by telling me stories but they could not trace the thief with is BB or phone number which was still working. i went to MTN office to get the sim information for full names and every info which they usually take down during registration.. guess what?? all they had on their data base was just the address. no name, no finger prints, no pictures.
NIGERIAN POLICE NA ANYWHERE MONEY DEY, PAY BEFORE SERVICE, EYE SERVICE.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by naijathings(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Fesisko: Kudos to the Nigeria police.finally,we re getting there.if only they can deviate from corruption n do a proper policing without fear,favour or other financial inducement.more grease to ur elbow.

KUDOS MY A-SS. YOU NEVA KNOW WHO POLICE BE SHA.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2012
What could be their motive for saving that vodeo clip? Those guys are phucking heartless.

The last has surely not been heard.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by sixbon2000(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Its a good tin to know that our police force is this efficient. What i still hate about them is the fact that most times they arrest innocent pple just to prove that they r working.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Osrachingy(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
naijathings: i know why they are taking this thing serious... you know why? because of her father is a big figure and he get mouth. so the police is trying to impress someone here. this is the same police that let the notorious boko hara idiot escape. and u say KUDOS? to who? POLICE?
we have little girls of age 9 and below being raped and killed everyday for rituals in Nigeria. have you heard any of that make big news in Nigeria?
Robbers come into peoples' homes and rape mother and daughters and take all their phones and BB too.. what did police do?
Innocent people are attacked and butchered in JOS every week but the suspects are sometimes arrested and released as soon as bokoharam threatens..
I got duped of 3.5 million naira in February 2012 this year. I went the police and they told me to write statement and try to extort me by telling me stories but they could not trace the thief with is BB or phone number which was still working. i went to MTN office to get the sim information for full names and every info which they usually take down during registration.. guess what?? all they had on their data base was just the address. no name, no finger prints, no pictures.

Indeed
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by ujukala: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
I never knew she was a miss Nigeria. They wasted the little girl.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Osrachingy(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2012
naijathings: i know why they are taking this thing serious... you know why? because of her father is a big figure and he get mouth. so the police is trying to impress someone here. this is the same police that let the notorious boko hara idiot escape. and u say KUDOS? to who? POLICE?
we have little girls of age 9 and below being raped and killed everyday for rituals in Nigeria. have you heard any of that make big news in Nigeria?
Robbers come into peoples' homes and rape mother and daughters and take all their phones and BB too.. what did police do?

You? Duped of 3m naira? u eva of lisend to Eldee's song titled Na Wash?? Maybe u shud b4 u com here con dey spit big wash for us..abi u see tribal mark for our face nii.......me sef was duped of 10milion naira yestday..o ya talk ur own
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Fesisko(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
naijathings:

KUDOS MY A-SS. YOU NEVA KNOW WHO POLICE BE SHA.
who them bi?re they not humam being?am not disputing the fact that the Nigeria police is not corrupt,but why do we always want to hear/see the negative aspect of them?
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by naijathings(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2012
Osrachingy:

You? Duped of 3m naira? u eva of lisend to Eldee's song titled Na Wash?? Maybe u shud b4 u com here con dey spit big wash for us..abi u see tribal mark for our face nii.......me sef was duped of 10milion naira yestday..o ya talk ur own

hmm i dont blame u.. as you dey drive okada every day you think the whole world is broke like you. narrow shallow minded slowpoke. 3 million still sound big in your ear because you have not reached the stage to mention such let alone handle transactions worth the sum.. u think say na everyone wey dey naira land be secondary school pikin? wake up. SMH for yor level of ignorance

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by princeFAD: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

Stop buying any used tin, pant, bra, boxers, jewellery, phones except for tins you cant afford new like cars. Hmmmm.
Have you forgotten that used car could also be a stolen car? What of people wey dey buy okrika clothes for market?
The bottom line is that one can buy used thing but make sure you go to a shop if u must buy used thing.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by gulfer: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2012
At least we have a few policemen who use their heads and source for information on how to crack and tackle knotty investigations and this is commendable from the IPO. Most of us in the ancillary/private security know and utilize this method to get phones and even GPS to retrieve stolen vehicles. The use of IMEI and BB pins are no longer novel but thank GOD the NPF has started using this to track criminals and gather circumstantial evidence for criminal prosecution.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Costa2000(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Osrachingy:

Na wa ooo.u dey talk like say 3m naira na 3m euros, me i no get but 3m naira no be big deal abegi.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2012
This movie is supposed to be captioned "TWISTS AND TURNS"
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by naijathings(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2012
gulfer: At least we have a few policemen who use their heads and source for information on how to crack and tackle knotty investigations and this is commendable from the IPO. Most of us in the ancillary/private security know and utilize this method to get phones and even GPS to retrieve stolen vehicles. The use of IMEI and BB pins are no longer novel but thank GOD the NPF has started using this to track criminals and gather circumstantial evidence for criminal prosecution.

money is the motivation. you will be surprised at the level of cunning and skill our police men can attain and display when money and big men is involved.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Lesson::: If you want to commit crime without a trail..don't use any form of communication technology, you will be caught if you do.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by acidtalk: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2012
SO sad if Only this country could have JUSTICE FOR ALL and not for the few elite.
So many Nigerians have had their children killed in similar and sometimes worse situations without anything done about it.
Sometimes the complaint will even be beaten, tortured and sometimes threatened to drop the charges.

See innocent people being killed and eaten by Clifford Orji only for them to come 13years after to tell us the man is dead, when we know in the real sense of it that man has been set free and back to his old trade.

See them playing 'ludo" with the case of Reverend king (playing ludo with it -appeal crap after the life sentence). knowing fully well its only a matter of time before he is released.

thousands of common men's children are being kidnapped everyday but only stories of the elite make the dailes, forums and blogs.

IN THE EYES OF MEN YOU MIGHT NOT BE EQUAL BUT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD EVERYONE IS ONE AND THE SAME IRRESPECTIVE OF STAUS, RICHES AND LOOKS.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by ndukwejoe(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2012
See police don de behave like detectives , kudos. That means i was not a robbery i think it hovers around planned assassination .
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lolaluv1(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2012
I just feel sorry for the poor girl. Cut down in her prime by those heartless beasts!! Cynthia! Never to be a mum. Never to walk down the aisle. Never to walk these sands again. Never to have those mummy-daughter moments with her mum as the only daughter. Never to achieve those milestones a woman covets. Gruesomely sent to her eternity, just for a few miserable bucks...RIP!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Navalsadiq(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2012
IT'S REALLY SADENED AND UNFORTUNATE TO SEE HOW THIS YOUNG BEUTIFUL QUEEN WAS BRUTALLY ABUSED AND MURDERED.DEAREST CYNTHIA R.I.P.GOD KNOWS WHY IT HAPPENED EVEN IF U WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION.UR KILLERS WILL NOT GO UN PURNISHED.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Osrachingy(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2012
naijathings:

hmm i dont blame u.. as you dey drive okada every day you think the whole world is broke like you. narrow shallow minded slowpoke. 3 million still sound big in your ear because you have not reached the stage to mention such let alone handle transactions worth the sum.. u think say na everyone wey dey naira land be secondary school pikin? wake up. SMH for yor level of ignorance

Thank God i ride okada...aw bout u wey no even get job con dey form familiarity for here...abi u tink say i no kno u nii...u dis Article Of No Comercial Value...and yes! Damn right i avnt handled such transactns..and if u av...send me 5 bags of garri..i dey for ma skul..FUTA..u kno exactly where to find me dere. Stewpid #MOFO

1 Like

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Bobbystanley(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
What a sad story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.